( search forums )
Best SelfKill?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Mini Man
March 17, 2005, 5:25 pm
Im sure at one time or another you've had a particulary funny death caused by yourself, ever wanted to share that moment? well here is your chance! Post here your funniest selfkills!

Mine was ages ago i was play Ctf_Voland & i was attempting to kill someone in the middle of voland where the 3 pathways all meet (i was down bottom he was in the middle) I shot at him with a law as he jumped over, missed him & we continued to have a battle jumping around shooting etc, when i got struck from a law from up top, i wondered who killed me & when i checked it was me :D That is the one kill i wish i demod the most. (Demos didnt exsit back then)

Swebonny
March 17, 2005, 5:29 pm
Lol Mini-man :D:D A gift from heaven.

My sucied was almost the same. I flow forward with my M79(nice) and shooted forward as same dirction as I flow into. I aimed a little bit higer than i thougt so i collided the bullet so it explosed on my face.

Mini Man
March 17, 2005, 5:30 pm
Lol, Nasty, i always say ...self kills are the best

MercyM
March 17, 2005, 6:47 pm
I had in the server called Rambo Dude (Jungle)... Threw 20 nades (Check out Goofy's topic in Bugs... :P) under me and BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was such a fun.

Zero72
March 17, 2005, 9:20 pm
I have a Dummy bot, a completely inert gray-colored bot I usually use just to beat up on or sometimes to test other bots.

I also own a custom-made map (that I won't be sharing) modelled after some crazy house situated in the middle of nowhere.

I spawned 15 of these Dummy bots and kept killing them until they all spawned in the same room and were standing in the same spot. Then I got some cluster grenades. I went into the room. I threw one up at just the right power so it would fall back down at a certain time, then threw one down at that time too. 10 clusters detonated nearly simultaneously in the middle of these 16 people. It was amazing. Body parts coated the entire friggin' map. I was on the 2nd floor and some of the limbs actually went clear through two solid floors and were in the basement. It was intensely spectacular.

I saved a demo, but it doesn't look half as good as the original event.

lastpatriot
March 17, 2005, 9:28 pm
1. A Bravo guy was jetting over me in CTF. I chuck the knife, hit him in the crotch, comes down, sklortch!

2. Using a intentional suicide, I ran with no weapon, chucked grenades, ran onto them. Killed myself and 2 others, and distracted some stupid alpha guy.(This was in INF). He was minigunned.

MonkeyHead79
March 17, 2005, 9:33 pm
Here, I think this speaks for itself.
[IMAGE]

reckon
March 17, 2005, 9:34 pm
Zero, this thread is about crafty suicides, not about killing alot of helpless bots.
Mine would have to be from a failed kniving attempt.
I was flying in the air and a fellow had boosted above and beyond me. Due to his sudden acceleration from his M79 jump and lag, I threw the knife above me, only to miss him and come crashing down on me as I was decending.

Zero72
March 17, 2005, 9:38 pm
You did notice that 16 died and not 15, yes? I died in the blast too, of course. That counts.

Also, that's an excellent-looking mod. Whoever made that mod must be extremely handsome and intelligent.

Svirin Kerath
March 17, 2005, 11:54 pm
my favorite self kill was great.

i was in INF_Fortress, and there was a lot of lag for some reason. i was on a normal server. bravo team. all of a sudden, a shiatload of alphas cme over to the flag. so i jump down and go into action. i got hit with one nade, one M79 shot, and several ruger shots. plus, if i remember correctly, a LAW. and i was still alive. i chased down the red cowards as they fled, and threw a grenade at one, chasing him with the quickness. it hit the top of one of the inclines and slid back down as i ran over it, blowing me up. oh, the delicious irony.

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 12:00 am
Hmm..there's so many suicides to choose from...Ah..here's a good one

I was playing on CTF_Viet and I was on bravo. I had captured the red flag and was going for the score when I saw that someone had taken my flag. I was almost to the base and the enemy flagger looked to have very little health left. My M79 was reloading and my knife was gone, so I all had to kill him with at that moment was a grenade. He was just coming out of the little depression of where the flag is, so I launched a nade at him. I was coming down to catch the flag when he died, but instead....My own nade bounced up and blew up in my face. Sending the red flag right into the enemy flagger...

SPARTAN_III
March 18, 2005, 10:58 am
a m79 bullet was about to hit me and i typed /mercy really damn fast............

Ivan0
March 18, 2005, 6:27 pm
Fist suicides are best, you get the honors of being called self-fister.

Judge_Man
March 18, 2005, 7:46 pm
I Have SO many suicides!!!
I always laugh a lot when i miss my m79 jump in b2b! rofl
Or when i nade spam in voland in the top route, and then some nade weirdly bounce in the wall in front of me and comes back RIGHT in my face instead of going down the hole. lol
Or...hmmmm when i self-pwn me with an incredible arc m79 shot which was supposed to explode an ennemy! lol great moments

reckon
March 18, 2005, 8:45 pm
I always give a nice chuckle when I see others throw grenades off the walls only to have em bounce back in their face.
Thats happened to me on a couple occasions/

_Mancer_
March 18, 2005, 10:27 pm
I accidentaly threw a nade at a wall. It got stuck, and with god's speed it shot out of the wall and nailed me in the back, esploding me.

LazehBoi
March 18, 2005, 10:40 pm
*cough* http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=16651 *cough*
Greatest ever.

Edit: Bah. Too bad the link is dead. I made a small server (with just me in it) with realistic, got 5 nades, dropped them all right in front of me, then shot a LAW at the nest of 'nades. It blew me SKY HIGH.

Captain Ben
March 19, 2005, 10:26 am
my funniest suicide would have to be jumping off an air plane with 24 zombie and jesus, all with chainsaws, only to explode in blood and guts when we all smashed into the bloody-deadly poly at the end! i have a demo, i'll have to dig it up...

Alamo
March 19, 2005, 12:33 pm
MercyM: I hate you for the scrollbar.

My funniest suicide was the one when I fly upwards and left in a very interesting constellation that makes grenades explode in your face -.-

sbu-spyvin
March 21, 2005, 3:29 pm
I love to fly!

Just trow alot of nades then jump above it shoot with a m79 on the nades a *BAM* you fly.
Most of the times i surive it and fly in the very high :-P

Zegovia
March 21, 2005, 6:55 pm
An twitch of the old sayin: "Play with the rest, Die like the best." ;)

And mine where.....ummm..... misscalculated shot with the m79 while running... :P

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 1:28 am
on a huge open map i made(ask if you want it)i used the minigun and it rained bullets, any way i threw a nade walked on it and it killed me and launched the bullets all over the place.......... i should have made a demo.

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 1:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoMercyM: I hate you for the scrollbar.
Do you hate me anymore?

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 3:21 am
My best suicide was when i jumped into a spot with a bunch of campers, point the law at the ground below me, and....BOOM MASTAKILLA!

vash763
March 29, 2005, 7:58 am
i think my best was when I shot a law over a corner

I was up here
___________/|
____________|
enymy over here -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ->

and i hit the corner killing me and the zombie coming up behind me

Unlucky 13
March 29, 2005, 9:29 am
On the level Fall: While I had low Health, I shot a Barret shot into the air, which barely missed my brother. He ended up suiciding when he landed anyway, because he tried (and failed) to nade me. So, as I wait for my bro to respawn, a bunch of HK MP5 shots fall. I jump outta the way of them only to find myself hit by the Barret bullet that just was to kind to miss me...

Alamo
March 29, 2005, 1:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by AlamoMercyM: I hate you for the scrollbar.
Do you hate me anymore?

No, that was more than I expected :)

Liber_Lupus
March 29, 2005, 1:46 pm
I had another classical one in a pub. Both teams had the flag. I was blue and holding the red flag. I shot the law up in the air for no reason. Meanwhile the blue flag was returned. I quickly ran at my flag to score but just few cm's away from the flag the law hit me. Flag dropped next to our flag, a red soldier came and captured ours and returned theirs flag. Grr.

SGT.Joey
April 3, 2005, 7:27 pm
I killed my self tons of time the one that tops them all is I crazy:

I spawned Where everbody spawns So i fired a law dead straight in to the air and then i see a floating guy comt towards me i through my knife missed and killed myself(it might have beeen someone elses) but i spawned the same place i fired the law, so it landed on top of me and 5 other people.
Wham
Splat
Kaboom
Eww

Dodger
April 13, 2005, 4:26 pm
hehe my day was last week....it was map flashback and i used m79.. i shot a bullet in the air on a dude but...damn i missed... i started shooting osme1 else and got a triple kill until boom! my m79 shot hit me:D