not like tring to hit me with a knife
like with the gun from distance

zoldat
March 17, 2005, 7:54 pm
one more time what u mean?

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 8:57 pm

NOW:
the bot -> equpped knife-> saw me-> hitting like crazy in the air (on land not moving) (he thinks he has got a pistol insted of a knife)

FUTURE:
da bot ->equip knife-> see me-> throw knife at me -> wola!!!

GET IT?

reckon
March 17, 2005, 9:27 pm
What was so difficult to comprehend from his first message zoldat? he simply wants to see the bots throw the knife instead of stabbing the air when you get close to em.

zyxstand
March 17, 2005, 9:53 pm
well, the last two liens were kinda confusing - but i get it ... uh, the problem is that big M would have to tell the bot when he has a high chance of hitting or when he should throw it for other reasons (low health just ran out of ammo - enemy is really close) - or another time (enemy reloading and not moving, bot can run into him and throw) - cuz it'd be stupid to see a bot try to aim from far away and throw it...besides, since they're computer controlled, they could aim pretty well from far away if the bot's enemy isn't moving...

Krios
March 18, 2005, 1:13 am
whoa good idea I would love to see a bot use knife and throw it at me.

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 1:44 am
that would be crazy knife throwing

Unlucky 13
March 18, 2005, 4:57 am
Yes! The stupid bots now don't know a knife from a pistol! Throwing would be great to implement.
And maybe if it see's its fav. weapon on the ground, it throws away the old one and picks the fave up too!
7!

MercyM
March 18, 2005, 5:35 am
Hmmm.... This would be cool.

zyxstand
March 18, 2005, 5:50 am
good idea unlucky...and you can have awesome massive knifing zombie attack games! like you on red v 30 knfing zombies...and there should be a new line in the bot files that says how often they throw knife and how safe they'd do it. Like the higher the number the higher the frequency is kinda so he'd throw a knife if he sees you from far away (maybe not tat xtreme but u get da pic) and a low number represnets that he'd throw knife only if very certain that he'd hit u. and 0 would mean he never throws knife.

Captain Ben
March 18, 2005, 6:51 am
i'd like to see this with grnades as well.
usually bots throw all of them at you at once...

SPARTAN_III
March 18, 2005, 11:21 am
yes. i like it. make it not for stupid difficulty cos noobs would have a hard time

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 11:40 am
definately. itd probably be hard to implement but itd be well worth it

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 2:03 pm
there should be an option where you could choose if the bot could throw a knife or not...i like the idea...

Deleted User
March 20, 2005, 9:09 pm
Very cool idea.
I want see bot shoot at me with law xD

Vanana
March 21, 2005, 1:35 am
yea, they also should use law :P
and knifing like a REAL soldier =D

zambo_the_clown
March 21, 2005, 4:06 am
be nice to see them switch from primary to secondary if caught in combat if primary is loading. also would be cool if they would drop their weps some times and pick up knew one but then that weould make the bots dumb cuz they would probably do it at random times and get killed or probably pick up the same wep they drop, and have them same more things and interact with each other.