( search forums )
Michal owned Tompenny
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Urhos
March 17, 2005, 8:06 pm
This might not be right to show this, but atm i dun fookin' care about morals coz this shaite is so stupid. ;Q

This is an email that our beloved smartazz Tompenny sent to michal:

" Hello!
Dont get me wrong here my lad, but i think that in the past 3 versions of soldat you've made, things are going just down.
Today my long time soldat friend Cbble quitted his everlasting soldat clan (he made it) Soldat Veterans. This clan was one of the
first out there, now it has lost its main man and probobly wont last long (i'll try to help with things). As i remember, my first channel
i joined on Qnet was #soldat.veterans and yes that was a long long time ago, like 2 years and a few months. And why am i writing this
to you, you may ask.. it is becouse I [IMAGE] THAT IS HAPPENING! Back in the days i had some
respect from other players and now noobs (beginers) think they "own" everyone and everything, yet they've been playing for maybe a month.
This should be changed, actually a lot of things in soldat should been changed. So i advise you this, act now before its too late and you wont have anyone to promote your game anymore, that means you wont get those 9 bucks you're so thrilled to get. Yet i saw a few days
ago that the selfkill team sent you a T-Shirt, and i said to myself: "What a bunsh of ass lickers", yes its like that people want to be a part
of it, thats true, and yes also myself have tried to do some projects "Soldat Awards, Soldat Gather.. and so on". Yet i never got any credit for it. Dont get me wrong here my lad, i dont want it to look like im whining or something, but if you opened your eyes a bit more, you could maybe see the full picture, or just a wide angle of it. Do not only look on the money you make, but also look on the people that support the stuff you do, and with this there comes responsibility. This means you have to take care of the community, not just selfkill.. but the whole one. And again I BLAME YOU FOR CBBLE'S QUITTING, BECOUSE YOU RUINED SOLDAT WITH ADDING STUPID STUFF FOR STUPID PEOPLE. OH AND BTW, THAT "ANTI LAG" THINGY YOU CALL.. DOESNT EVEN WORK, AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU MADE IT UP SO IT WOULD JUST SOUND COOLER.

Greets from Slovenia,
TomPenny "

And this is what Michal replied:

"
> Hello!
> I don't get much hate-mail these days, thanks for writing.
> Cbble quit Soldat Veterans because of me? Wow Einstein that's
> incredible, how did you think of that? I'm sure you have thought that I
> am the reason for everything related to Soldat, it is your right to
> blame everything on me.
> If someone plays my game for over 2 years, than it's more than I expect.
> You can get bored of everything during that time. I don't think you
> realize that 2 years ago everything was different, you and your attitude
> too. If you discovered Soldat today you would be a noob. Your oppinion
> today is one of many, I can't please everybody.
> If you feel frustrated because you didn't get credit for your projects
> than talk to the community about it, maybe you made something wrong. I
> can do whatever I can to support you, but I can't change people.
> If you think I made Soldat for money than think what would it look like
> if I really made it for money. You probably wouldn't even play it now
> because you would have to pay a monthly fee or buy it retail in a shop
> and it would have no blood so kids could play it and I would be even
> richer.
> You don't realize how much responsibility it takes to control Soldat and
> it's community. I take care of every aspect of the game and if I fail to
> do something because I don't have the strength to do it or time to open
> my eyes more and look everywhere than blame me because I'm human.
> And about the "Anti-Lag" - you don't know what you're talking about. You
> probably don't remember how it was to play without it and you don't
> really know what it does. I don't need to use stupid slogans to make my
> game popular. If you don't like it you can turn it off and that's it, I
> don't market Soldat.
> Just one advice from me: it's just a game, play it for fun or don't play
> at all.
> "

so: Michal > TomPenny

Aquarius
March 17, 2005, 8:26 pm
I agree

and ROTFL at TomPenny

The Geologist
March 17, 2005, 8:28 pm
I knew TomPenny could be pretty damn dumb...but this is too much. Still laughing.

Jaz
March 17, 2005, 8:39 pm
I like the lad part :D

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 8:48 pm
You mean the lad parts? :P

?
March 17, 2005, 9:00 pm
haha the creator of soldat pwned an angry vet :P

ynnePmoT
March 17, 2005, 9:04 pm
hihi .. amazing that i can reply! must be magic..
yes Michal > TomPenny
yet.. TomPenny > you guys :)
have fun
<3 :**@**
and urhi.. post the next reply too so the people will know the new story too.. ill let you know oki? or better ill post myself.
bye now.. take care, and remember that the best way to dry tears is with a pink moose on rollerskates.

Kazuki
March 17, 2005, 9:05 pm
lol, I'm sorry to say, but that's just plain disrespectful, and what I like to call "sh*t logic."

LazehBoi
March 17, 2005, 9:09 pm
Haha. That's funny, but stupid...

The Geologist
March 17, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by ynnePmoThihi .. amazing that i can reply! must be magic..
yes Michal > TomPenny
yet.. TomPenny > you guys :)
have fun
<3 :**@**

Blah blah blah...we weren't the ones who wrote the maker of the game with an insulting, childish letter. Try to save face elsewhere.

JiggaBlue
March 17, 2005, 9:42 pm
Ahah, can't belive that lad started playing when he was 7, thats too funny.

ynnePmoT
March 17, 2005, 9:55 pm
if you try to make a fool out of me.. atleast have some good ones not the classic's :| americans and soldat.. must be hax!

KnOt
March 17, 2005, 10:08 pm
Heh.. I knew Michal would reply that way.. I was on irc when tompenny declared he'd email Michal..

(18:21:51) <+Penny|LuwzCbble> im writing a mail to michal
(18:21:52) <+Penny|LuwzCbble> about it
(18:21:55) <@Suomip> lol
(18:21:58) <+Penny|LuwzCbble> i blame michal
(18:22:00) <+Penny|LuwzCbble> cose he did this
(18:23:33) * [DT|reSTARt_off (none@reSTARt.users.quakenet.org) has joined #soldat.veterans
(18:23:37) * |Jobbig| sets mode: +v [DT|reSTARt_off
(18:24:07) <+knot> lmao
(18:24:20) <+knot> if it wasn't for michal he would never have been able to play soldat in the first place?
(18:24:26) <+knot> thought about that for 1 little second?
(18:24:31) <+Penny|LuwzCbble> stfu jew.
(18:24:32) <+knot> closed minded fool

Anyway.. well done penny, you've made an asshat of yourself once again..

Teh Panda
March 17, 2005, 10:26 pm
First time in my life, i agree with KnOt... Magic in the air!

Michal
March 17, 2005, 11:35 pm
Man that's disrespectful...
If Tom Penny wants a better game then he should make it himself. No one is forcing him to play Soldat but he still has the nerve to whine about it.
I'm surprised Marcinkowski was so polite.

MM > *

grand_diablo
March 18, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:"Yet i saw a few days
ago that the selfkill team sent you a T-Shirt, and i said to myself: "What a bunsh of ass lickers"

this line makes me laugh.

The project was started in this very forum, and the idea in the first line wasnt mine, but I supported and helped to realize it because its simply a good thing.
If you wouldve opened your mind a bit further than just to your "Michal made Cbble quit Soldat" conspiracy theory, you wouldve realized that there were signatures from arouind the world on the shirt, and only a part of them being from selfkill members.
All I did with that related to selfkill, was that I also gathered signatures in the selfkill forums and posted a news after michal noticed us that the shirt had arrived. If you wouldve looked closer (yes, there is a link to view the WHOLE news, too bad you think that you understand everything from the headlines only) you wouldve noticed that the project thread in the lounge was even linked in the news.
So far about the Tshirt project.

next thing, you claim you didnt get any appreciation for your projects.
Well, i can easily explain that, its because you cant control your hormones/your temper, it seems. And you change your mind like your underwear.

You did the Soldat Awards quite successfully. Selfkill appreciated it with a news. 2 days later you didnt like them anymore and your only comment on it was, that we only put it as news cause we wanted to show off with the community award we had won there.
Next thing, you started #soldat.gather. Also successfull, and a good thing. Well, what did you do? You banned players from it because either you personally just didnt like em, or because they came up with constructive (!) criticism or simply because you were in a bad mood.

Now, are you retarded enough to expect any more apprecitiation after that?

If Cbble blamed Michal for himself quitting Soldat (which I doubt), he should complain by himself, and doesnt need a paperboy doing it for him. Well, but thats exactly what you did, flamed Michal for something he cannot be made responsible without providing anything constructive.

If I were Michal, I would simply add your email address to the spamfilter and wouldnt waste time on answering this product of retardedness.

Its too late, even your ignorant "if you try to make a fool out of me.. atleast have some good ones not the classic's :|" comments cant save you now.
We dont need any "good ones" to prove that you acted plain stupid, reading your childish email to Michal is more than enough.

I advice you not to post anything more into this thread, from this point on it can only get worse, until you recognize your mistakes.

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 2:27 am
Well said grand diablo.. you are truely a master of words.

Rambo_6
March 18, 2005, 2:56 am
MM > TomPenny

MM > Jeebus

And Diablo, are you sure he changes his underwear? :D

grand_diablo
March 18, 2005, 11:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6
And Diablo, are you sure he changes his underwear? :D

Im not even sure if want to find this out :/

frogboy
March 18, 2005, 11:56 am
I think TomPenny's just jealous because he didn't think up Soldat...

Captain Ben
March 18, 2005, 11:58 am
who said underwear? i was thinking more of a thong!
is tompenny a member on these forums? if so, i have a surprise for him ;)

frogboy
March 18, 2005, 12:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by ynnePmoT

Yes.

Jaz
March 18, 2005, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benwho said underwear?
is tompenny a member on these forums? if so, i have a surprise for him ;)

You really are a RETARD !

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
March 18, 2005, 6:06 pm
TomPenny rox but this was a bit st00pid:))

zambo_the_clown
March 28, 2005, 7:55 pm
i agree with michal, theres no such thing as a perfect game that pleases everyone. he is only one man and one man cant handle everyone and every problem. soldat is at one of its best i think and you should be happy it is advancing. just play the damn game for fun and as i said in another post, soldat is bringing in the most amount of whiners i have ever seen on an online game that i have ever played. stop [IMAGE]in and just play the god forsaken game geeez...

lastpatriot
March 28, 2005, 8:59 pm
Urhos, where did you get this letter?

Jaz
March 28, 2005, 9:27 pm
He stoled it from the mail services !

Icarius
March 29, 2005, 7:38 am
quote:Originally posted by zambo_the_clowni agree with michal, theres no such thing as a perfect game that pleases everyone. he is only one man and one man cant handle everyone and every problem.

I think it's been said before but he really needs some kind of staff in....