( search forums )
<<HOMO>> down the poop shoot
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Big Black and G4Y
March 18, 2005, 1:41 am
LOL, we have been together for a year now. it has been a blast. i don't even care for your HATE. i have always welcomed it full on. that is what HOMO stood for. but most of you guys in the forums are pretty cool so i wanted to say... i have been leader of the biggest clan in soldat. i'd like to think i added just a bit of spice to our tight lill comunity. like us or not at one small point we MUST have made you smile. many in the clan are still going to carry on, as they say they don't have near as much fun without the brotherhoods banner. i am goin to move on though. i'm gonna use my old soldat tag again, it is 'Shug Rider' ;] also my internet days are numbered.... i just bought 8 acres in the forest. me and my pops are gonna custom build my house over the summer. i have agreed to live in a TRAILER on the land while we build my pad. NO WAY am i going to set up my computer in a trailer, lol. but i think i'm gonna sleep outside by the fire pit in the summer. anyways i'll have to tear my ass away from the game i hold so much respect and love for. you are all warriors and i have fought with pride. in time i will return....
[IMAGE]