( search forums )
Inf_SnowBunkerV2.3 (Need Waypointing!) [DL WORKS]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
tntnik
March 18, 2005, 4:26 am
hey ive been working on this for some time. this map actually came from my DM_UndergroundBunker, but now its alot better and it has a pupuse (not just killing players, but rather stealing the flag :D)
heres an overview of V2.3:
[IMAGE]
>My map is different from any other Inf maps i have seen. it has a unique concept of the middle bunker with stat. guns. So if u control the middle bunker u basikally control the map.

I need someone to waypoint it for me, i already had at least 3 ppl working on it, but somehow they found an excuse not to :).
here's the dl link (the map is FINNISHED, but it lacks the waypoints, so u can dl it if u want to explore the map :)):

V2.3
[URL]

Scrrens of V2.3:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

thanku for ur time, peace

Zero72
March 18, 2005, 4:38 am
Looks very slick. I'll check back later for a download, though I might wait to see if anybody waypoints it first.

chakapoko maker
March 18, 2005, 2:45 pm
don't protract it on new map forum... somebody would do it if you show that and it's good. btw it looks good.

MercyM
March 18, 2005, 6:17 pm
Get better screenshots and I could download it, when it's ready

Skate4Razors
March 18, 2005, 7:01 pm
tntnik, you gotta get some ingame screens. This map is one hell'ova inf map. The whole shading, poly placement, scenery is amazing. I'd recommend anyone to play this map, it's the best inf I've seen in a while. nik, you used to host the SML (SMC) server thing, you should put this map on there if you can. Maybe only custom inf maps? Thanks for letting me work on it also ;0

tntnik
March 19, 2005, 1:07 am
thx for ur feed back :)
specially u s4r :D
well i updated the map while i was fixing the DL link :)
now u can't just fly over the bunker, u have to go into the bunker to get to the other side.
+ i shaded the Bunker a bit more.

there are screens now that u can look at, but i would suggest dling the map to truely appreciate it :D

<<< I STILL NEED SOMEONE TO WAYPOINT THE MAP PLZ!!! >>>

tntnik
March 19, 2005, 7:20 pm
btw, skate, i did run the server, but it was laggy as hell.... so i stopped, and i dont think its gonna be any better now too :(
could anybody give me a name or two who u think might waypoint my map? plz....

MercyM
March 19, 2005, 7:23 pm
Don't double post, use the edit button. (I love to say this to other people. :|)

tntnik
March 19, 2005, 7:40 pm
hahaahha :D u [IMAGE] :) [hmm.. never thought that was a swear word.. wow, learn something new every day!]
oh btw, skate, how did u make ur SMC logo thingy work? mine is .. well screwed up as u can see :D

ON THE TOPIC: If anybody actually DLed my map, plz post here if u notice any bugs or improvements u think i can make. and i still need someone to waypoint it :\... should i create a new thred in the Discussion forum? maybe waypointers look there :D

Michal
March 19, 2005, 8:18 pm
I downloaded the map.... I think you should get rid of the hanging pointy polygons, I'm running 1.10 GHz 512 RAM and it gets choppy in the caves because of all the polygons.
Otherwise the map is pretty well constructed, but I don't really like the purple sky colour.

Felix
March 19, 2005, 8:50 pm
Pretty nice, like it gj

Norse
March 20, 2005, 12:24 am
Wow! Thats it...10/10 You left me speechless with the shading and design!

[Edit:] off-topic: 100th post!

tntnik
March 20, 2005, 4:27 am
hahahahah :D
crats on ur 100th post!
well... ur 104th that is :D

Michal: the sky isnt purple, its blue, the color below is purple. and by getting rid of the stalactides (the hanging poly things) i kinda ruin my map's idea :\ so sry... i might comsider on cutting them down alot thou, ill see if more ppl have the same problem