( search forums )
Webring V3.0 - Implemented in SP! - Get traffic !
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
DePhille
March 19, 2005, 4:13 pm
SoldatPage Webring
Version 3.0 -> see chapter 0 - Changelog

*SoldatPage webring now implemented into Soldatpage:
http://soldatpage.u13.net => Then click on Webring.
*Webring going to be on SoldatForums.com - Traffic increasement warning to all signed up sites.

NOTE 2 MODS/ADMINS: i know , its a duplicate topic (SoldatPage and Webring) but you see there are three pages here and 2 pages on SoldatPage topic. I want to keep this topic to answer errors and still do the manual signup etc. And i also want to keep the SOldatPage topic to talk about SoldatPage in common. if you want to delete them , do it so that i can still copy parts of the whole topic , ty

0.ChangeLog
1.Information
2.Introduction
3.How it works
4.Members
5.Application Form
6.Code
7.Skin Creation
8.Skin Database

0.ChangeLog
--Version 3.0--
Its finally implemented in SoldatPage! You can now edit the details yourself etc. !
http://soldatpage.u13.net => Then click Webring

--Version 2.0--
27/03/2005 - I can take out a website in less than second , also the script is much more bugfree , harder to crack etc. (kinda impossible to crack :P )

--Version 1.0--
25/03/2005 - Webring on soldat.pl
23/03/2005 - Finished doing alotta scripts + Report Spaceholder ready
20/03/2005 - Added Skins Chapters 7 and 8.
19/03/2005 - Webring Created

1.Information
current version: 1.0
Loading size: +- 5kb
Width: 302 Pixels
Height: 60 Pixels
Type: Displayed in an iframe
Updates:
25/03/2005 - Webring on soldat.pl
23/03/2005 - Finished doing alotta scripts + Report Spaceholder ready
20/03/2005 - Added Skins Chapters 7 and 8.
19/03/2005 - Webring Created

2.Introduction
Since the SOldat Webring is down for a very long time now and since i hdnt got a response on that post in the forum topic of Soldat Webring i decided to make my own to keep Soldat websites active and alive.
The project of the SOldatPage webring is kinda the same as the Soldat Webring , only mine is skinnable and tracks pages that didnt put the webring on their site , it is alotta faster , and it will be implemented into the SoldatPage website soon.
Njoy :)

3.How it works
You sign up by replying to this topic with the application form in Chapter 5. Then you paste the code from Chapter 6 in your website to have the Webring in your website , just replace the accountid=X with your id , if your account id is f.e. 5 then you would have http://.../.../webring.php?accountid=5 . This will show the Webring with your settings (skin etc.).
THe users that come to your site click the next/previous buttons and they go to the next/previous site in the webring.

4.Members

ID-----Website Name--------Status
1 ---- Soldat.pl --------- OK
2 ---- SoldatPage -------- OK
3 ---- HardTarget -------- OK
4 -- BlueDesertEagles ----- OK
5 ---- Ultimate13 -------- OK
6 ---- CowsGoWoof -------- OK
7 ---- Vund0s CTF -------- OK
8 ------ Snakez ---------- pending
9 ----- Poor Club--------- pending

5.Application Form
To join reply to this topic with the following information (copy and paste the below in the reply msg)

Website Name:
Website URL:
Your E-Mail address:

Thats all i need to know , after iread the reply i will check the site and add it to the webring and let you know via e-mail.

6.Code
Paste this code into the place where you want the Webring to be showed.

<iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" marginheight="1" scrolling="no" src="http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" width="302" height="59" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

***Replace all the capital XXXXXX.. above with your account id that is given after the signup , if you lost it see the members chapter in this topic.

7.Skin Creation
Tired of the standard webring look?
Good news , i made it skinnable , its very easy to skin it.
Please do not modify the code in the iframe yourself , you need access to my database in order for the webring to work proplerly , and the script that connects to the database is pass. protected so youre not able to modify the code in the iframe (zoldat ;) ).
So , if you want another look create these images:

This is a SCREENSHOT of the standard look:
[IMAGE]

These are all images that areused and put into one image using tables , each with the image in the default look.
Images dimensins are (width X height)

1:The logo for the webring.
(39 X 25) saved as icon.gif
[IMAGE]

2:The "Banner" , this must contain SoldatPage Webring , no other , no less.
(261 X 25) saved as banner.gif
[IMAGE]

3:The FREWIND (fast rewind) button.
(35 X 30) saved as frewind.gif
[IMAGE]

4:The REWIND (rewind) button.
(35 X 30) saved as rewind.gif
[IMAGE]

5:The FORWARD (forward) button.
(35 X 30) saved as forward.gif
[IMAGE]

6:The FFORWARD (fast forward) button.
(35 X 30) saved as fforward.gif
[IMAGE]

7:The BACKGROUND image , this is the background located behind the buttons , under the icon.gif and banner.gif images button.
(300 X 34) saved as background.gif
[IMAGE]

8:The text colors , one for the id shower ( '3/5' in the example ) and one for the links (red text in example)
Textcolor : (HTML color here)
Linkcolor : (HTML color here)
Saved in colors.txt

Zip/rar/... all these files and send it to me : DePhille@Gmail.com and ill change your skin.

8.Skin Database
These are the skins currently in the database:

skinID: 1
skin name: TEST
author: DePhille
[IMAGE]

skinID: 2
skin name: PC-White
author: yukwunhang
[IMAGE]

To add your skin see Chapter 7 - SKin Creation

Grtz , DePhille

Skate4Razors
March 19, 2005, 4:41 pm
Website Name: CowsGoWoof
Website URL: http://cowsgowoof.co.nr
Your E-Mail address: Skate4Razors@gmail.com

Just for some discription, my site hosts a few of my downloads. I'll be adding more later on. ;P

DePhille
March 19, 2005, 4:47 pm
K , you wre added , i dun need to send u mail cuz ur in my clan :)
Your ID is 3
your code will be then:

<iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" marginheight="1" scrolling="no" src="http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=3" width="302" height="59" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

Grtz , DePhille

Skate4Razors
March 19, 2005, 6:21 pm
Thanks a lot DP. I have a suggestion though, if you can, make a banner 88x31 pixels that'll do the same thing. Just so it can match in with a site more. I think that would be pretty cool so it wouldn't take up too much room.

DePhille
March 19, 2005, 7:04 pm
88*31 is too small , the webring needs to be seen too.
Good suggestion though :)

FliesLikeABrick
March 20, 2005, 1:17 am
Website Name: Ultimate 13 Soldat
Website URL: http://u13.net
Your E-Mail address: flieslikeabrick_AT_gmail_DOT_com

DePhille
March 20, 2005, 8:58 am
K , flab added u to db :)
Ur accountid no 5

Code:

<iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" marginheight="1" scrolling="no" src="http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=5" width="302" height="59" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

EDIT:
And oh , BTQW , i dont send emails to people i have got in my MSN list , i can talk to you instead of sendin mail :P.

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
March 20, 2005, 9:27 am
Oooh, pimping. Stickied.

JiggaBlue
March 20, 2005, 10:01 am
er, wheres the site at?

DePhille
March 20, 2005, 10:13 am
JiggaBlue: The site doesnt exist currently , but it will be implemented into SoldatPage if i can fix the cookie settings on the webhost. Currently you have to do it with htis topic , altough you will be able tio change skins etc. yourself and login and view your statistics (hits/clicks/...) on SOldatPage Webring.
IF you want to sign up for it see Chapter 5 - Application Form.

Stalky: thx very much :) i hope it well get on soldat.pl someday :)

PS: I added chapters 7 and 8 about skinning , the webring is skinnable you know :) for all vailable skins look in chapter 8 - Skin DataBase and if you want to create your own skin look in chapter 7 - Skin Creation.

Grtz , DePhille

zoldat
March 20, 2005, 12:16 pm
i made a skin http://s.8d.dk take a look

fits better to my site i think

DePhille
March 20, 2005, 12:24 pm
well yeah u made one but u modified the code in the iframe;
1) thats not allowed
=> Why? well cuz the script i made connects to a db , wich needs a password. If you just copy/paste the code in my iframe youll get the RIGHT code for a short moment , if i add a new site it wont be displayed on your webring bcoz it aint connected to the database , same for the random link. The random link on ur site doesnt generate a random number. Please read PHP Tutorials if you dont know why it auto. updates on my script but not on urs.

Please change it back to normal , save your images as described in Chapter 7 - Skin Creation and send it to me and ill set it up for ya.

Grtz , DePhille

zoldat
March 20, 2005, 3:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickWebsite Name: Ultimate 13 Soldat
Website URL: http://u13.net
Your E-Mail address: flieslikeabrick_AT_gmail_DOT_com

FliesLikeABrick were did u place the webring on ur page

DePhille
March 20, 2005, 5:37 pm
he didnt put it on yet , thats what PENDING in the status means , couldnt think of a better way to say it so short.
It is in his website now though

FliesLikeABrick
March 20, 2005, 5:47 pm
I'm not about to cheat the webring. I was asleep when he set me up for it, hence "Signed up, pending"

Also, it might be in the best interest of the new webring for you to tell styx and MM about it, so that they can put it on the soldatforums and soldat.pl homepages, like the old webring was. this on can easily replace the old one IMO, it serves the exact same purpose and is already here :P

zoldat
March 20, 2005, 7:37 pm
can u make it posible to make a skin that is160x50 insted of 300x59 like its now?

DePhille
March 20, 2005, 8:38 pm
nope that will will have to change the whole script dimensions , and then peple would start creating these small webrings that dont generate traffic for other webring users.

Im sorry but 300*59 is a good value and it wont change.

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 9:50 am
DePhille, why don't you rewrite the template so it uses an external CSS stylesheet on the sites main directory, called webring.css? People using the webring can just download the file and put it on their space, and if they need to edit it, they can learn how to CSS code and change the sheet.

DePhille
March 21, 2005, 11:39 am
Hmm good idea , but it can cause some abuse... ill try to create one and see what i can abuse with it :)

What i thought of in the first place is to create a website for the webring where you people can login and change your details and also upload the images for a new skin etc. there would also be a skin database where you can choose a skin and change text/link colors and the image locations if you wish , but thats for later , i need to secure the webring more jnow :)

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 2:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by DePhilleWhat i thought of in the first place is to create a website for the webring where you people can login and change your details and also upload the images for a new skin etc. there would also be a skin database where you can choose a skin and change text/link colors and the image locations if you wish , but thats for later , i need to secure the webring more jnow :)

Ah yes, that would be the best option, but maybe simple CSS would be the best thing for now, I don't know.

About abusing the CSS idea...well, if you give the webring elements a class tag, then people can't do whatever they want with the stylesheet, right?

DePhille
March 21, 2005, 6:10 pm
quote:
Originally posted by FliesLikeABrick
Also, it might be in the best interest of the new webring for you to tell styx and MM about it, so that they can put it on the soldatforums and soldat.pl homepages, like the old webring was. this on can easily replace the old one IMO, it serves the exact same purpose and is already here :P

Didnt read that yet :O just skipped it and read the post about the smaller webring below it :O
Well i used the contact form on soldat.pl to contact MM , sent him a nifty mail with the question :)
I also added that if it is possible it can be put on soldatforums.com and that a can make skins for it etc....

Stalky: Well you can , you just edit your local stored css file (as you suggested a few posts ago) and you make the BGcolor white , and the links white so ppl cannot browse further .

Also , a big part of the scripts is made for the login page etc. , i only gota find a way to fix the cookies etc.
But i dont know what i should do:
1) Fastly created page for webring ; VERY simple , same functions but no design etc.
2) implement it into SOldatPage ; Designed + same functions but takes longer (+- 1day longer)

Decide , im waiting for my webhost to change the security so the cookies work properly etc. :)

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 8:28 am
quote:Originally posted by DePhilleStalky: Well you can , you just edit your local stored css file (as you suggested a few posts ago) and you make the BGcolor white , and the links white so ppl cannot browse further .

Oh, hah, I wasn't thinking simple enough :P I don't know, why would anyone want to abuse the webring? And if people are using the webring, I'm sure they're smart enough to find the 'invisible' link and click it.

EDIT: Btw, implement into soldat page. Get more traffic for your site :D

DePhille
March 22, 2005, 11:55 am
heheheh i will then :)

DePhille
March 23, 2005, 11:57 pm
Soldat.PL added,
Skate4Razors can you change your code to:

<iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0"
marginheight="1" scrolling="no"
src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=6 width="302"
height="59" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

Soldat.pl HAD to be on the first place to keep the tradition :) so i had to move several sites including mine and urs.

Ty :)

Grtz , DePhille

Skate4Razors
March 24, 2005, 12:22 am
Ok, I changed it. ;O

DePhille
March 24, 2005, 9:38 am
ty :)

klimax
March 27, 2005, 6:51 pm
Website Name: .Snakez Homepage
Website URL: snakez.pyapps.net
Your E-Mail address: klimax DOT soldat AT gmail DOT com

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 10:34 am
Oki , heres your code:

src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=8 width="302"

Add it as soon as possible , ty :)

PS:Im currently implementing the webring into SoldatPage , itll be ready soon.

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 10:36 am

Website name: Poor Club
website URL: http://poorclub.hk.st
E-mail: wongwaipik(AT)netvigator.com

I'm working on the skin.

-EDIT-
Okay.
Skin name:PC-White
Here
Plz add & change the skin. <3<3

klimax
March 28, 2005, 12:48 pm
Your skin rar shows gibberish. Please upload it by ftp in binary mode, not ASCII.

EDIT: The images on my webring thing don't show up, any solutions?

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 1:04 pm
It works fine. Make sure ya got WinRAR. :/

klimax
March 28, 2005, 1:09 pm
Ido have winrar =/ If I click the link I see gibberish...Could be just my computer though, I wanna know what others get first.

And also: I found out the problem with my webring after comparing the sourcecodes with someone else's webring. My webring is missing the paths to the images, instead, it just has src="" and background="" or something like that.

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 1:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by DePhillewell yeah u made one but u modified the code in the iframe;
1) thats not allowed
=> Why? well cuz the script i made connects to a db , wich needs a password. If you just copy/paste the code in my iframe youll get the RIGHT code for a short moment , if i add a new site it wont be displayed on your webring bcoz it aint connected to the database , same for the random link. The random link on ur site doesnt generate a random number. Please read PHP Tutorials if you dont know why it auto. updates on my script but not on urs.

Please change it back to normal , save your images as described in Chapter 7 - Skin Creation and send it to me and ill set it up for ya.

Grtz , DePhille

You CAN'T change the skin yourself.

klimax
March 28, 2005, 1:22 pm
(is that reply directed at me? I'm assuming it is)

Yuk, please don't meddle with things you absolutely have no idea about. I know how HTML and stuff works, since I have my own site written by hand.

EDIT: STOOPID me, I didnt see your last line in your post, DePhille. I'll wait until you're done ^_^

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 1:47 pm
Hmm well if you find bugs please give me the links etc. Because im updating the webring to have more security:
For example youll see that if you click the fast forward button (>>) you will get to 4/8 . the numbers 5,6,7 are down (flabs host is currently down he said) and number 8/8 is still pending (klimax).
It does that automaticly now , but there is a great chance that i forgot to add a ; or a $ in my code wich messes it up completely. :)

ABout the skins:
you cannot modify the code i give you , if you want another skin , do like said in Chapter 7 or 8. Like the PC-White skin im installing now.

EDIT: ahh , stupid me , i forgot to set your skin , its foxed now , you should see images. :)

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 1:55 pm
Hmm, just want to confirm, is my account id=9 or..?
It works fine now, thx.

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 2:05 pm
Ok , yukwunhang ;

I added your skin , added you to the webring database and set your skin on your page.

I set the site where the webring will be appearing on http://slsforum.no-ip.info:8000/PC/modules/news/ , your page uses frames and the webring script will check the page the address (http://poorclub.hk.st) redirects to , in this case this is a file with only the frames , no other code probably so it wont find the webring and put ur site as offline. I tought you would place it on the news.php , but if you were planning to set it somewhere else plz reply here :)

Your code:

src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=9 width="302"

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 2:26 pm
Err, it still puts my site as offline.

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 3:49 pm
Well , if i go to ur site i dont see the webring anywhere.

BTW:it skips your website as long as it doesnt detect the webring on the page

You surely have the right code?

src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=9 width="302"

I can see people requesting that webring for that account id so its somewhere else i guess , or i missed it or youre trying to test the webring from another loc.

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 28, 2005, 6:21 pm
I found the problem, it should work now.

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 7:50 pm
kk the script successfully found the script on your page.
:)

Grtz , DePhille

Elephant_Hunter
March 30, 2005, 12:19 am
I strongly recommend that webring sites be compatible with all browsers. I've also noticed that the following sites do not yet properly show a webring link:

http://slsforum.no-ip.info:8000/PC/modules/news/
http://s.8d.dk/
http://snakez.pyapps.net/news.php

Maybe it's just my computer... Nope. It's not.

Yukwunhang
March 30, 2005, 7:55 am
My site is fine on IE and Opera.

DePhille
March 30, 2005, 8:48 am
http://slsforum.no-ip.info:8000/PC/modules/news/ : The script found a webring there , but still im going to look at it. Its using the white skin so its less noticable , but its according to my Webring rules that i have in my mind ;)

http://s.8d.dk/ : That site really loked awful with the webring bein bigger than the page so he put it for like 10% on the first screen , scroll down to see the other 90% , maybe ill change his skin to the white one so it can be seen alotta better :)

http://snakez.pyapps.net/news.php : Notice that if you click the PREVIOUS button on the
http://slsforum.no-ip.info:8000/PC/modules/news/ page that it skips page 8/9 ;) or when you click NEXT on the http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/arg/vund0/ page , it skips page 8/9 too , and that the random number wont get to 8 neither :) etc , etc.

The script automaticly detects if there is a webring found , i will not tell how , but lets say u cant really get under it , the script notices every slight change u make to the code i giv , imcluding a wrong accountid , if it does , it automaticly sets the state of the site as DOWN or NOT DISPLAYING WEBRING etc. so the webring will skip those pages.
For example: Flabs host was down two days ago , so all the sites hosted by him are down too , three of those (including U13) are in the webring. The script noticed immediately that those paes gave an error and toook them out of the webring. Now , when i woke up yesterday i saw that they were back on and the script has put them already back into the webring :)

NiFtY hUh ? :P

BTW: Snakez , are you going to put that Webring still on your site? it hasnt been there for like three days now.

PS: Isnt the webring compatible with firefox? BAH U MADE ME DLOAD IT HUH :) ill try everything out >:( ( ;) )

Grtz , DePhille

DePhille
March 30, 2005, 8:58 am
yukwunhang: Ur site looks good on IE and Opera , bcoz they use the exact same engine :) try it on firefox , dont fall off ur char ;)

And EH , now i know why you didnt see the webring on the first page , that page is totally screwed up in Firefox , visit it once with IE , ull see the webring :)
BTW: That aint the webrings fault ;)

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 30, 2005, 10:43 am
*Visit my page with FireFox*
O M F G. But it's kool...lol.

DePhille
March 30, 2005, 2:36 pm
ghehehe :)
u c why i have something against firefox? :)

Grtz , DePhille

DePhille
March 30, 2005, 9:22 pm
I implemented the Webring Control Panel in SoldatPage.
Let em know if everything works , comments and suggestions are VERY welcome! (even the destructive ones ;) )
Also the REPORT link on the webring works now!

Ill keep this topic open for Questions/Bug reports on the webring!

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 31, 2005, 9:53 am
Something wrong with the % of Total Hits(Both hits out and webring hits).

DePhille
March 31, 2005, 10:03 am
hmm , howcome?
Those percentages are based on:
A= Number of times webring requested from site X
B= Number of times people got on site X via the webring

The formula:
(100/A)*B

This should be correct , i ve calculated them myself on a calculator ^_^

The only fault i do know of is at the Info page:
[qoute]Statistics:
Avg. Traffic increasement : 4.17%[/quote]

That is calculated by first adding up all the visitors from all sites , then all the clicks via the webring.
Thats wrong , i have to calculate the AVERAGE of every site's traffic increasement , so i must still change that.

Grtz , DePhille

Yukwunhang
March 31, 2005, 10:33 am
But..
quote:
Hits Out ( % of Total Hits)
Soldat.pl 358(1.25%)
SoldatForums.com 2(50%)
The hits out of soldatforums.com is 50% of total? I'm not good at maths, so don't blame me. :P

DePhille
March 31, 2005, 11:21 am
i kow , the webring aint up yet on soldatforums , it sais pending (yellow button) those two hits out of four are DNA.Xtyx testing it or something else.

I touyght of removing the stats function for sites that are pending/offline but that wouldnt be good since ppl cant see what happened then.

Grtz , DePhille

hock3y
April 10, 2005, 4:14 pm
Can you activate my site, I just put the webring at the bottom of my page, www.hock3y.xmgfree.com

DePhille
April 10, 2005, 6:52 pm
Yup , i just ran the Check script and ur added now.
(Check script is open for every visitor)

Grtz , DePhille

zoldat
April 16, 2005, 9:08 am
whats wrong with my wbring??? http://s.8d.dk/

fix it plz :)

and if u can make the name moa isted og blue deagles.......

DePhille
April 18, 2005, 9:44 pm
already fixed

skc.r0adkill
April 20, 2005, 4:00 pm
webring is down -.-

FliesLikeABrick
April 20, 2005, 6:44 pm
yeah, i noticed this morning that my site was saying "mr.netpug.org" timed out, and it took me a minute to think what on my site came from there :P

DePhille
April 30, 2005, 7:27 am
yup i got a mail from webserver saying that the power fell out , it didnt take very long but it caused the servers to reboot.

Grtz , DePhille

josheat
May 10, 2005, 4:58 pm
Website Name: Bozcorp AUS Soldat Clan
Website URL: http://www.bozcorp.tk/
Your E-Mail address: patchyboy12@Hotmail.com

thanks man

DePhille
May 14, 2005, 11:53 am
josheat - i see u use a .tk domain.
Such domains use referral pages ( a small html page that reffers you to the specified page you entered) , the webring script will check the referral script and not the actual Bozcorp page , i entered the site and seen that this is the full URL : http://members.optusnet.com.au/josheat/index.html , i'll add this as URL , if you're going to changhe this or so , contact me again.

AccountID: 28
Your code:
<!--Start NavBar code-->
src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=28 width="302"
<!--End NavBar code-->

If you register @ http://soldatpage.u13.net tell me your username and i'll set u as owner of that entry so u can change things like skin and url etc.

EDIT: use this page (then click check) to view your website's state. With the check button you can let the script run over all pages to check the code , so if you're ready with pasting that script run the Check script (http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/ ->then click on Check) and if the script found it successfully you'll be automaticly added in the webring.

Grtz , DePhille

bond_james_bond
June 12, 2005, 2:44 pm
Site Name: Soldat E!
Site URL: http:\\soldate.cjb.cc
MY E-Mail: jamesbond110@gmail.com

DePhille
June 13, 2005, 1:41 pm
hi , bond_james_bond ^^

The best is you register on SoldatPage , you can login and then sign up your site for the webring there. Then you can change all the available options yourself and in real-time.
Anyway , if you want the code reply here again and i'll sign you up and post the code here (you can't change any options yourself then)
To sign up:
-http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/register.php , fill in the information
-Open your email and activate your account.
-Log in on SoldatPage and then click here : http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/register.php and sign your website up.
-YOu should get the code then , add it to your website.
-Then run this script ( http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/check.php ) to check if the code on your site is correct , if it's correct it's automaticly implemented into the webring , if not it'll show a red or yellow dot indicating something's wrong with your code.

If the dot keeps red/yellow make sure you give the full path to the page where the webring is on , not a .tk domain or so.

Grtz , DePhille

bond_james_bond
June 13, 2005, 8:31 pm
umm for some reason the form doesnt work. Just post the code here, thanks!

DePhille
June 13, 2005, 9:01 pm
:O , it doesnt? , well i'll try to figure it out.

I signed you up and here's your code:
AccountID: 30

Your code:
<!--Start NavBar code-->
src=http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=30 width="302"
<!--End NavBar code-->

I'll try to fiw the problem with the forms , if you do sign up , reply here with your username on Soldatpage and i'll set you as owner of the above webring so you can change things whenever you like and to whatever you like.

If your code is implemented run the check script ;) - http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/check.php
PS: Place the webring under the first page you see when going to http:\\soldate.cjb.cc , otherwise it won't work. If you want to set it on another page then type the corresponding HTML/PHP/... file where the webring will be placed.

Grtz , DePhille

thrall78
August 29, 2005, 2:01 pm
Website Name: SoldatGame
Website URL: http://guillaume.maurey.free.fr/index.php
Your E-Mail address: blackpearl_du78@hotmail.com

DePhille
August 30, 2005, 9:39 pm
Okay , i created the account for you:

ACCOUNTID: 43
CODE: <iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0"
src="http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=43" width="302"

if you want to change skin contact me trough MSN or so.
If you put up the code to your website simply let the webring recheck all sites and include yours:
http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/check.php

If you need any help , or have an account at SoldatPage i'll set you as admin of this site so you can change all your options.

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 10:01 am
Website Name: HunterZ Playground
Website URL: www.dfzone.net
E-Mail address: ddzhtz@gmail.com

DePhille
November 29, 2005, 3:58 pm
Hi,

Some notes:
- You can also use the webring page to add your site: http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/ . This enables you to edit any future details yourself.
- I changed your address to http://www.dfzone.net/soldat/index.php , since the script doesn't work with referrals.

Your code:
ACCOUNTID: 55
CODE: <iframe style="border: none" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0"
src="http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/webring.php?accountid=55" width="302"

If you added the code to the site PM or reply here and I'll run the check script. The check script is currently offline because I'm working on a new SoldatPage update.

Also , If you wish to change skin/url/... yourself , register yourself @ [url"http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/"]SoldatPage[/url] and send me your username and i'll set you as admin of your webring account.

Grtz , DePhille

Lowhunter
December 1, 2005, 10:48 am
Dephille, 377 posts???

David S7
April 24, 2006, 3:44 am
Sorry for bringing an old topic, but I want to be in the webring :).
Website name: SoldatUnited
Website URL: www.freewebs.com/soldatunited/
E-mail adress: gzzdavid91@hotmail.com

If I need to make changes, I can later edit it right? In http://mr.netpub.org/soldat/webring/