( search forums )
T15_flats
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 9:10 pm
Ok it works this time, the downloads page at www.clanT15.tk now provides the map flats. jake had a good time designing it and i had hella good time playing it. More maps of jakes and mine are coming soon. and, once again, i mean it this time, the downloads page works.
screenies on the site. thanks guys.

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 9:22 pm
its our first map and it pretty basic but play with about 20 people and its fun as hell

grand_diablo
March 19, 2005, 9:32 pm
cause i consider the working page and download a step forward, i give you four fours to transform this thread into a proper map presentation (overview screen, longer description etc, see rules pls).

Otherwise itll be locked again.

//EDIT:
And replace T15_flats by something that can be called a map. T15_flats is more a joke than a map...

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 9:43 pm
[IMAGE]
(if it dosnt work give me at least another hour)

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 10:04 pm
http://www.freewebs.com/t15v2/flats.html
thares a link its not a very good dezin but the map is very fun

Vijchtidoodah
March 19, 2005, 10:11 pm
Some tips:
-Lower the quality of the picture, right now it's at more than 600kb which is huge. Try something around 20kb so that I don't have to wait ten minutes just to see it.
-Add a download so that you don't just have a picture on an otherwise blank page
-Spend more than 30 seconds on your map. Seriously, look at the quality of any other map and you'll see what it takes for people to actually play and appreciate it.
-Use more than 8 polygons, change the colors so that they match up, and get rid of those painfully obvious empty spots
-Use more than 6 pieces of scenery.
-Add some terrain other than one, single flat ground.

Edit: And for the love of god, read the rules, post more information, and stop double posting.

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 10:21 pm
ok
ok
ok
not trying to make it hard
it does its jod and,
thats the point

grand_diablo
March 20, 2005, 1:03 am
a) there is an EDIT button, which looks like this: [/img]http://www.soldatforums.com/images/icon_folder_pencil.gif[/img]
it is used to edit former created postings
b) read the forum rules
c) make something that can be called a map, even the bullet-time maps that were posted shortly after 1.2.1 was released had more effort in them
d) think about the forum rules, then start a topic with a map you actually put effort in

locked.