( search forums )
Oh, I am so insulted!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Rambo_6
March 19, 2005, 10:54 pm
A while ago i was on some server.

Some guy wanted everybody to stop using autos and use knives only, which was a pretty lame idea. I hate knives.

So naturally, i said i wouldn't, because that's a stupid idea for a map like ctf_Run, it's way too open-spaced.

The guy freaked out, literally. He ended up being kicked because of his lame attempts at insulting us, calling us n00bs and such.

I guess what i'm trying to say is... why do people think the word 'n00b' is such an insult? Its like telling somebody that they aren't cool because they don't spend 14 hours a day on their PC, only you've abbreviated it into 4 characters. :P I actually find it funneh when people say that to me.

Hmm, I'm not sure where i was going with this...

Maxx
March 19, 2005, 11:09 pm
I'm usually the guy who suggests knife matches, but I don't really care if they actually do it or not.
=D

LOL, 'bout the noob thing, it IS a stupid insult.
=D

LazehBoi
March 19, 2005, 11:20 pm
Because they lack the wit to say anything intelligent.

Rambo_6
March 19, 2005, 11:22 pm
Much like kafer101.

hahah i couldn't resist :P

Michal
March 19, 2005, 11:26 pm
I hate it when someone tries to take control of a server and do something retarded.
A couple of weeks ago I was in Seb's Pub and some guy said to use secondary weapons only, I did not, (as well as a few others) and he tried to get me kicked :P

_Mancer_
March 19, 2005, 11:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahThat's exactly why you'll never see me call someone a noob.

stfu n0b

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 11:47 pm
i think i have the wit :sadness:

GunPowder
March 20, 2005, 12:17 am
There are a lot of retarted people out there in the servers actually, but what angers me the most , the amateur guys who when you pwn a lot they start saying lame words like : "n00b"(i don't know why they write it like that as the right word is "newbie") , "Stupid barretard","Just give me time to warm up and i'll beat your ass" etc...,, and there are a lot of jerks who try to kick you when you beat them, man , that's so childish....

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 20, 2005, 12:47 am
Those people can't be all that good with the knife if they think that its unfair to play Knife vs Guns...

Maxx
March 20, 2005, 1:04 am
I don't.
=D

I'm pretty good.

It's just fun to use only knife sometimes.

Captain Ben
March 20, 2005, 1:10 am
i was playin capture the flag, not too long ago, when this guy named pix13g0d told me he was owning me (he was, i was constantly typing in instructions for a new player)
'cap'n ben ur gettin ownt'
'so?'
30 seconds later, i stopped helping the new guy and bought the flag in twice with out dying. he was very quiet after that!

peemonkey
March 20, 2005, 1:41 am
how do you buy the flag?

Vijchtidoodah
March 20, 2005, 1:44 am
[IMAGE]ing CS mod...

Magniitude
March 20, 2005, 3:30 am
nubs

frogboy
March 20, 2005, 6:33 am
n00bs.

peemonkey
March 20, 2005, 7:26 am
brang aint a word

paramud
March 20, 2005, 7:52 am
no bought, as in you ask for the flag in exchange for a certain amount of people.
i've done it quite a lot.

Vijchtidoodah
March 20, 2005, 8:22 am
Lol, brang is a word, it's just not commonly used because it sounds funny.

Edit: Yup, it's in the dictionary.
Edit2: But not in dictionary #2. Hmmm...

GunPowder
March 20, 2005, 8:52 am
Brought is the right word
The verb forms of "bring" are:
(Bring, Brought, Brought)