( search forums )
Kills per Magazine
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
shyke
March 20, 2005, 10:05 pm
I was testing weapons and checking the weapons statics and I figured it would be nice to see which weapon can kill the most amount of soldiers per magazine, below I will show my results:
(It is all done using body shots)

Desert Eagles: 2 rounds per kill, usually 3 kills per magazine.
HK MP5: 5 rounds per kill, usually 4 kills per magazine.
AK-74: 4 rounds per kill, usually 10 kills per magazine.
Steyr AUG: 5 rounds per kill, usually 4 kills per magazine.
Spas-12: 2 rounds per kill, usually 3.5 kills per magazine.
Ruger 77: 2 rounds per kill, usually 2 kills per magazine.
M79: 1 rounds per kill, usually 1 kills per magazine.
Barret M82A1: 1 rounds per kill, usually 10 kills per magazine.
FN Minimi: 4 rounds per kill, usually 12.5 kills per magazine.
XM214 Minigun: 7 rounds per kill, usually 14.2 kills per magazine.

Notes:
- All of them give better headshot ratings, aim high!
- The AUG is the same as the MP5 except it's rounds move faster and it would lose in a 1 vs 1 constant shot fight
- The Spas-12 was caluclated because you always get 7-8 shot per round so I used 7
- The M79 was obviously used with it only hitting one person and same with the Barret
- The Minimi just went up on my favorites list

Now for your posts!

Elemental
March 20, 2005, 10:11 pm
Wow, thanks, this really helps :D..
Im going to be reaching for the most kills per magazine now XD

shyke
March 20, 2005, 10:12 pm
I am not sure if your joking but I will update this with the fastest killing weapons n' [IMAGE].

.alex.oner.
March 20, 2005, 10:17 pm
yes, but im sure that is right if you get your aiming right.. but im sure you will miss a fair few times once now n' then..

Elemental
March 20, 2005, 10:35 pm
Of course, thats why im going to practice :D

Vijchtidoodah
March 21, 2005, 12:09 am
Shyke, that's only accurate if you're playing single player games, otherwise, lag makes it so that most bullets don't even count.

Hanz
March 21, 2005, 12:54 am
If you have mastered the lagg, learned how to hide in the shadows of it, it is of no bother. A true Soldat has the ability to compensate for it no matter what the ping time is. My ping is usually around 150, so I know I have to lead ahead of them a little bit.

It is funny though watching people complain because they think you have a health hack. On their screen it is hitting you, but they have no idea about the ping time, I just find that funny...

shyke
March 21, 2005, 3:30 am
I have no problem with lag because I only play on one server and the host is only a couple miles away from me.
(Updating ASAP)

lieroguy
March 21, 2005, 5:52 am
Yeah, Minimi used to be my favorite, but it took too long to kill people 1vs1. For a structured clanmatch, a minimi user is very good. When I just throw down in a public, I almost always use the MP5 because of it's supressive fire (bink ahoy!) and it's fast reload time.

SPARTAN_III
March 21, 2005, 7:32 am
AUG is better than mp5 imo. its slower and thus doesnt lose ammo so quickly

lieroguy
March 21, 2005, 7:43 am
But on the flipside, put an MP5 and a AUG civil with each other and hte MP5 will win *beacuase* it's not as slow.

LazehBoi
March 21, 2005, 8:04 am
quote:Originally posted by lieroguyBut on the flipside, put an MP5 and a AUG civil with each other and hte MP5 will win *beacuase* it's not as slow.

Add the MP5 and nade spamming and it can take out anything close to instantly. Anyway.

quote:Originally posted by shyke
I believe you're mistaken there... It takes two headshots yes, but 3 anywhere else. Same with the Ruger.

Shivorken
March 21, 2005, 8:17 am
quote:Originally posted by shyke

HK MP5: 5 rounds per kill, usually 4 kills per magazine.
AK-74: 4 rounds per kill, usually 10 kills per magazine.
Steyr AUG: 5 rounds per kill, usually 4 kills per magazine.
Spas-12: 2 rounds per kill, usually 3.5 kills per magazine.
Ruger 77: 2 rounds per kill, usually 2 kills per magazine.
M79: 1 rounds per kill, usually 1 kills per magazine.
Barret M82A1: 1 rounds per kill, usually 10 kills per magazine.
FN Minimi: 4 rounds per kill, usually 12.5 kills per magazine.
XM214 Minigun: 7 rounds per kill, usually 14.2 kills per magazine.

Man, if anyone can actually achieve this then your a super beast!!!!

Go the deagles and the barret...

and ... not to be an idoit or anything, but what exactly is a bink???

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2005, 10:34 am
Shivorken, bink is..when A player shoots player B with an automatic gun, player B aiming will get alot worse.
My aiming is worse now, but I used to kill within 2-3 shots with de's. It's a good weapon if you love it.

MercyM
March 21, 2005, 11:39 am
Hmm... Interesting. Thanks, shyke.

lieroguy
March 21, 2005, 11:41 pm
Bink is, in my opinion, a good thing. It makes snipers more prone to actually snipe instead of wade into battle with the rest of the automatic users, and come out with a one-hit kill.

The thing with one-hit-killer weapons is that the ability to kill almost instantaneously, with the click of the mouse and some praticed aim, is a serious edge. The ability to solve a problem, eliminate a EFC, or eleminate agressors... with only the time it takes to click your mouse. A weapon like that needed serious nerfing, which results in the very slow rate of fire, the slow reload, and eventually the bink. Bink was made because you could have the biggest auto out there, be the best pro, and land every shot and it still would do no good if the enemy newb would just point his barett at you and click. Now, a good barret user will fight defensively and keep their distance. Most people who have charged against me with a barett have lost... and I'm not even that good.

Vanana
March 22, 2005, 12:26 am
hmmm
good point lieroguy
BTW, the Deagle is wrong

Psyker
March 22, 2005, 12:47 am
this guide is only useful provided that you can hit the enemy

GunPowder
March 22, 2005, 2:46 am
My conclusions from this are:
1- Best AUTO is Minimi