( search forums )
Lockstock and a Smoking M79
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
.alex.oner.
March 20, 2005, 10:08 pm
Trailor; http://www.freewebs.com/it26/soldattrailor2.wmv (8mbs)

Its a movie i am making, just dedicated to m79 kills.. (hence the name)The trailor is basicaly all the clips i have so far, but if anybody esle wants to be featured in this upcoming video, then please leave a message.. But, you have to be able to speak English, and have MSN messenger.. if you have any comments/suggestions/questions then feel free to ask..

and if the download is going to take aggeesss, and you want to see it, then get in conctact via msn, alexmaw572 AT hotmail DOT com (dont want spamming)

Jaz
March 20, 2005, 10:33 pm
I always wanted to make an m79 vid

The Geologist
March 20, 2005, 10:41 pm
Why not submit some demo clips Jaz? I'm sure you have a few kick ass shots layin' around that could be used, and if not...let's make some. Has anyone ever done a good m79 video?

.alex.oner.
March 20, 2005, 11:32 pm
mabye i'll be the first to make one?

and yea Jaz, you were saying on msn how you were the best with the M79, so lets see it then?! so yea, if anyone wants to be on it, drop your msn, and we can talk and i'll give you the server to go on..

Jaz
March 20, 2005, 11:41 pm
Teh champ is heaaaa !

Skate4Razors
March 20, 2005, 11:51 pm
I also wanted to make a M79 video, but I'm too lazy. And I use Windows Movie Maker cause I'm too dumb to figure out other programs. I think it would be cool to join some random server, and just nail people with the M79. I mean, we could all join, and all record some good shots. I'm sure I probably have some demos around, since my only primary weapon is M79. Good idea, this would be an awesome video. ;P

KingerFisher
March 21, 2005, 5:25 am
Would help but need my demos for my new vid ;) Looking forward to this :)Nice trailer btw.
*smoke break before hitting "Submit Reply"*
Well, IF you need my help, ill be willing to lay down some shots since i decided not to use m79 too much for my new vid :p Just let me know and ill add you to my msn or just add me to your msn

.alex.oner.
March 21, 2005, 7:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Skate4RazorsI also wanted to make a M79 video, but I'm too lazy. And I use Windows Movie Maker cause I'm too dumb to figure out other programs. I think it would be cool to join some random server, and just nail people with the M79. I mean, we could all join, and all record some good shots. I'm sure I probably have some demos around, since my only primary weapon is M79. Good idea, this would be an awesome video. ;P

i use windows mobie maker too! haha, downloaded ulead studio, and once completed it said that my 30 day trial was already used up, eh! :S weird.. so yea, i just stick to the basics..

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 9:40 am
The download link isn't working for me. Sends me to the uploadhut.com homepage..and right clicking is saving me a html file.

Felix
March 21, 2005, 9:57 am
I can help for the demos, i play with m79, contact me if you want, we can do that togheter ;)

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2005, 10:39 am
Cool, but I think you really can't master that weapon. It's quite easy to dodge it if you pay attention to your moving while trying to kill the m79er.

Felix
March 21, 2005, 11:04 am
wtf? I can't master that weap?, ask to my friends, and you'll see^^

.alex.oner.
March 21, 2005, 4:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusCool, but I think you really can't master that weapon. It's quite easy to dodge it if you pay attention to your moving while trying to kill the m79er.

ther is a thing called prediction.. and momentem, you can start to run or fly backwards when your going as fast as you can forward..

and yea felix, *added msn* hope to see you online soon!

.alex.oner.
March 21, 2005, 4:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyThe download link isn't working for me. Sends me to the uploadhut.com homepage..and right clicking is saving me a html file.

you might have to instal directX or somthing like that, but then you'll be on a page and there will be a link saying 'right click, save as to download' or along those lines..

Skate4Razors
March 21, 2005, 4:52 pm
.alex.oner., add me to MSN, I'll be back home on wednesday, we could maybe shoot some stuff.

KingerFisher
March 21, 2005, 6:42 pm
Hey .alex.oner., add me to your MSN too. I have some things to talk to you ;)

.alex.oner.
March 21, 2005, 6:47 pm
new download link, as i have been told the mirror before didnt work..

http://www.freewebs.com/it26/soldattrailor2.wmv

MercyM
March 21, 2005, 6:48 pm
I've never seen a movie about M79. - . -

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 8:49 pm
I am dying to see a movie like this. I'd like to help if I can, but I'm mainly just an annoyingly lucky shot. If I find any cool demos that I have, I'll send 'em to ya to check out though.