( search forums )
{.;:XAclan:;.} Clan Site, it's OK. It doesn't suck
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Xero Anitso
March 20, 2005, 11:43 pm
[URL]

There it is, I was wondering if anyone wanted to put up any gosteks or anything in there, maybe the LOL mod...? I liked the MegaMan mod as well, I'd host it on there if anyone wanted... Any mods welcome, and any maps, as well. Gimme feedback, plz.

Felix
March 21, 2005, 6:00 am
lol

bad bad template freeweb :/

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 9:46 am
"it's OK. It doesn't suck"

Erm :/ Freewebs is bad overall. Runs slow, the templates are standard and boring. Also, the javascript clock that follows the mouse is really bad, that kind of stuff pisses me off. You've made an effort, but if you want people to join your clan, you need something that looks nicer, to attract their attention.

EDIT: Felix is right (below) in saying 'learn some HTML'. try www.w3schools.com - go through the HTML tutorials and in no time you'll be on your way. It may seem a hassle but its useful, and its way better than using website builders like Frontpage, Dreamweaver, whatever. :) Its easy too.

Felix
March 21, 2005, 9:47 am
exactly!

like our futur website, it gonna rocks^^

try to learn some html

Skate4Razors
March 21, 2005, 4:35 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=20976 - Look here for some good hosts. Learn some more html too. Oh, and Stalky, take out the period in your link. ;P

[Edit]
As you wish Stalky. This is like my first black reply in 6 months?

Felix
March 21, 2005, 9:14 pm
for give you an idea of a nice website: [URL]

not finished yet, just started haha:D

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2005, 9:18 pm
Felix, that looks really nice.

Felix
March 21, 2005, 9:33 pm
you'll see, you'll gonna be surprised ;)

FliesLikeABrick
March 21, 2005, 9:49 pm
yeah felix that is nice.... now make an english version :P

Again, i'll just go with what was said about learning html. It is really easy to pick up, and it takes about 2 hours to learn the basics needed to make a decent site. Even I'm not that great with html, but it doesnt take much work to make an original site that gets the job done

Felix
March 21, 2005, 9:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickyeah felix that is nice.... now make an english version :P

lmao, do you want some chocolate too? cappucino? XD

well, we'll do an english version too

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 8:13 am
Hah, you just slid the pimping of your site in there, didn't you Felix ;P get to your own topic.

S4R: Done, now take the colours out of your post. :)

Felix
March 22, 2005, 10:52 am
quote:Originally posted by StalkyHah, you just slid the pimping of your site in there, didn't you Felix ;P get to your own topic.

S4R: Done, now take the colours out of your post. :)

rofl damn :(.......................... XD XD XD

Vijchtidoodah
March 22, 2005, 11:50 am
You need to get rid of that java chat thingy because, like the clock, although it's nifty, it's annoying, makes the page load really slowly, and makes firefox freak out.

March 22, 2005, 1:16 pm
Yeah. How did you get the clock thingY?
Nice webby, but you should use a templat easier on the eyes.

DePhille
March 22, 2005, 3:37 pm
Clock Thingies etc.:
http://javascript.internet.com

Thats were i used to hang out when i was xtremely young and thought those clocks were cool and handy and certainly not annoying :)