( search forums )
Team limit!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
JiggaBlue
March 22, 2005, 1:25 am
Are you sick of playing a fun game in a good server till a noob joins and stacks teams? When its 2v2v2v1 in tm and a noob joins to make it 3v2v2v1, i know this pissed me off alot! I know they have the even teams option, but sometimes that makes it where uneven teams are stuck, so what if in team games you could set a player limit for each team. Like in a 8 limit tm server you could set each team to 2 players only. I don't think something like this would be that hard to make.

reckon
March 22, 2005, 5:25 pm
It doesnt take much persuasion to get people to change teams when the numbers are unfair.

Elemental
March 22, 2005, 5:58 pm
Oh, sometimes it does, even for non-noob players..i was once in a game with 6v2v2v2...and i was telling green(6) to spread out and make teams even..they noticed my message, but said no..

paramud
March 22, 2005, 6:15 pm
there IS /forcejoin you know.

MercyM
March 22, 2005, 7:02 pm
Yeah, that sucks so bad.

kwanfei
March 22, 2005, 8:22 pm
I kinda like this idea, and we can even do which team has how many play(e.g. red 5,blue 5,green 0,yellow 0), so we can play in only 2 teams killing each other.

sbu-spyvin
March 22, 2005, 8:35 pm
Could be usefull

STEELIX
March 22, 2005, 9:05 pm
Para, unfortunately you don't have admin powahs in every server you join... This would be if no admin was present..

JiggaBlue
March 23, 2005, 9:36 pm
Yeah, of course this wouldnt matter for your game, but in some servers noobs/non-newbs dont always join the right team. Plus if most of them do join the right team, after i own the server about half the server joins my team. THAT gets really annoying when i am sposed to be having fun. I just really would like to see this in the new version.