( search forums )
DM Long Lost Map-Forcicle
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Soulsnipa
March 22, 2005, 9:25 am
http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/sml/soulsnipa/forcicle.PMS

I believe this is the completed, ready to release map I once had.
A very simple map, but very well designed and balaced DM.

Probably still looks the same, but it should be waypointed.

Soulsnipa
March 22, 2005, 9:42 am
I just took a peak, unfortunately the finished finished version is lost, or yet to be found, but this is almost just as good.

Vijchtidoodah
March 22, 2005, 9:54 am
http://laughingllamas.com/members/vijchtidoodah/uploads/SoulsnipaMap.jpg

Looks great.

chakapoko maker
March 22, 2005, 11:48 am
+
welcome back with a great map. spuerb layout. scenery use is also fine. quadricolor space looks fine, kind like a structure in a public square. this be very fun for 4 players.

-
there's some polygons that have almost the same color to the background. i can't see them. a rebound curve of the slope and ceiling exists.
the map description is "soldat new map" and it might not good.

Rambo_6
March 22, 2005, 1:32 pm
I remember playing this online with you, soul. Good map!

Skate4Razors
March 22, 2005, 3:16 pm
It looks awesome. Shading is well done, and scenery is purdy. START MAPPING SOUL!

GluLm
March 22, 2005, 4:43 pm
Welcome back Soulsnipa, it's good to see you're still around.
This map of yours is very interesting. There's some bumpy polygons here and there but it should be easy to fix I guess. Also the design is ok and can lead to very active fights.
Sceneries use is quite good, however the layout would look way better if it was surrounded by black polygons... it would feel less "floating".
Otherwise it's a cool map, and this shows you are skilled for mapping. Don't give up.
It should be easy to waypoint. If nobody does it and you don't fix the map, I'll end up doing them (assumptions).
Not bad!

MercyM
March 22, 2005, 7:07 pm
Looks very nice, especially the shading.

Felix
March 22, 2005, 8:00 pm
I like it! gj man, it looks I'll have some good match with M79 on it^^

Maxx
March 23, 2005, 8:11 pm
Nice, nice map.

Gameplay would definitely be different.....in a very extremely awesome way.

Great colors and shading.

Good job!
=D

tntnik
March 25, 2005, 3:24 am
wow man, i love the simple yet original idea
way to go on the shading!

N1nj@
March 25, 2005, 3:37 am
I think the change in colour in those intersection could've done better. Somehow making them slowly blends to another color rather than just changing the colour from red to yellow immediatly

Cookie`
March 26, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI just took a peak, unfortunately the finished finished version is lost, or yet to be found, but this is almost just as good.

I like this map and i may have a copy of the finished finished we played it together didnt we? :D

-=Edit=-
This ones the same version as mine :\