( search forums )
map sending or uploading
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 9:38 am
I just have one thing to ask do my users upload my new map win thay joing my game? i have been reading some of the formes some say diff things some say thay upload some say you must post on webpage and some you must send to the users. *Arggg my headhurts* pleas help me with a eazy anser... *will be making maps soon have alot of mapmaking EXP for Suddenstrike 1 and 2. soldat is Cakework and FUN and eazy

Vijchtidoodah
March 22, 2005, 9:49 am
Warlock, try making a clear, concise statement if you want people to understand you.

People can get your map one of two ways: either by downloading it and everything that goes with it from a website that you upload it from, or automatically when they join a server that's currently hosting that particular map.

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 3:31 pm
Ty for the Replie.But thay can get the map from just joning my game? must i be Registerd to the full game to do so? im still a noob at the game i have only had it for a week or two but would like to start making maps for it ASP :)

Rhombus
March 22, 2005, 3:40 pm
He doesnt even know the abbrevithingies. nah just kidding, I am 80% sure you do not need to be registered, but like anything, 20% is allways superior to 80%, as them not being the civilians, and... nevermind... I'm ok now...

FliesLikeABrick
March 22, 2005, 4:33 pm
I understand what he is asking.

WARLOCKKKKKetc, if a server uses a custom map, anyone who joins the game automatically downloads it. In order to put your map on servers, you must put it online somewhere for the server owners to download, or have some other way of giving it to them.

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 4:45 pm
Ty so much now i will start on my maps *grins* :)