( search forums )
New Mod coming up
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 3:41 pm
so, i want to know ur opinion about my first 2 weaps, and if i should keep working on em^^ i would like to make a whole mod...this are my first weapons.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Is THIS famas better than the old one?

damnnation
March 22, 2005, 3:56 pm
moved to Show Off Your 1337 Skills/generall discussiuns
;p
Famas looks weird, and maby take1 pixel of at the bottom of the handle of the m4a1, it would look better than

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 4:35 pm
yeah famas really looks weird...but i hate this gun...wait a sec im gonna change it

[edit]changed it a little bit...but it still looks like s.h.i.t. so, i dont wanna go on with that weapon^^ if i make a real mod, i won't make a famas anyway...

And, try the m4 ingame, then u'll see that the 1 pixel makes not a (big) difference...

greetz

damnnation
March 22, 2005, 4:48 pm
what gun dus the famas replace??

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 4:50 pm
so, i made a scope...does it look better now?

i got to go...for about an hour or half an hour^^

greetz

[edit]famas replaces ak74 and m4 the steyraug[/edit]

damnnation
March 22, 2005, 5:12 pm
make the AK a AKSU or something like that cuze the FAMAS isn't looking well...

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 5:33 pm
yeah i thought so^^
i'll get to work ...

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 6:28 pm
what about this one?
[IMAGE]

replaces the MP5

greetz

damnnation
March 22, 2005, 6:40 pm
what is THAT!!

Liber_Lupus
March 22, 2005, 6:45 pm
You made the Famas look worse, it wasn't that bad before. And the last weapon replacing mp5 looks horrible.

MercyM
March 22, 2005, 7:16 pm
The FAMAS reminds me of the Firearms mod.

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 8:20 pm
LOL hehehehe i made the mp5 replacement in 5 mins *lol* u need to see the weapons-gfx^^
@mercym, no i don't take ANYTHING from other mods sorry

i need to make a weapon, which i love, so that i can make it good...if i think at the beginning that the weapon is s.hit so i can't do it good^^

greetz

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 8:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusYou made the Famas look worse, it wasn't that bad before. And the last weapon replacing mp5 looks horrible.

omfg i have laughed that much in front of my computer...LOOOOOL mate u just pwn^^

papasurf31
March 22, 2005, 8:28 pm
...what?

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 8:50 pm
Liber_Lupus pwnz i said...because of his post i had to laugh^^

Norse
March 23, 2005, 1:18 am
I dont see any issue you guys are having with his first post's weapon (if im translating this conversation right, its called a FAMAS?) Looks like he took a lot of time with it. I think it's excellent.

Rhombus
March 23, 2005, 7:23 am
In the first post, there used to be 2 weapons, a FAMAS and an M4. He deleted the FAMAS, so only the goodlooking M4 still lives.

BTW: Sitting bull says s.h.i.t. a lot. Wouldn't it be better if he named himself sh1tting bull?

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 8:16 am
löl rhombus n1 =)

Norse u really think it looks good? the famas i mean...If u want it i can give it to u ;)))
@rhombus, yeah i deleted it coz i think i can do better...

edit: I made a new famas...damn i can't do it better it always looks the same :(
[IMAGE]

SPARTAN_III
March 23, 2005, 9:55 am
s1tting bull, try a different weap. other than the FAMAS. your M4 r0xx0rz, but the FAMAS suxx0rz. no offence, i still think you could be an excellent modder one day. too bad you came too late for the weapon mod competition. you would have ruled....

maybe try a sniper rifle next?

Rhombus
March 23, 2005, 9:58 am
Yeah this one really looks nice. It is a little bit too straight though. You might want to try and heighten the left-most part (what you put against your shoulder) by one pixel. this would break the straight being a little.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 10:36 am
YIPPIEE it's not so bad like the one before? ;)

@spartan, yeah, famas is so...i dunno^^ i'll try a sniper next okay ;)
@rhombus... i'll try^^
greetz

rhomb u mean it that way?
[IMAGE] if not, tell me ^^

March 23, 2005, 10:37 am
Yes, i agree. Do the ruger. Turn it into a... soemthing
Be creative

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 11:06 am
what about this dragunov?
[IMAGE]
u like it? i hope i can improve anything if u don't like it^^ it took me 10 mins...but just the interface-gfx

SPARTAN_III
March 23, 2005, 11:20 am
it looks better than your famas. maybe try elevate the scope a bit-make it slightly higher up. does it replace barret? or ruger?

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 11:27 am
barret..no if i make it higher it looks bad...i improved it a little bit but im too lazy to post it now^^ when everything is finished ill post^^

Shivorken
March 23, 2005, 11:46 am
Your famas should look a little more like this:

[IMAGE]

Your famas looks really thin and blocky

[Edit]: Famas is mine and never released.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 11:54 am
i know its too thin but i really don't want to work on it anymore...in a few minutes i'll show ya my new ak47...

[edit] here we go [IMAGE]

like it?

March 23, 2005, 12:07 pm
S. W. T. Now that is detailed. Very nice. But the barrel might need to be 1 or 2 pixels higher.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 12:35 pm
ok wut means S.W.T? ^^ thanks for ur positive feedback i'll try to make the barret higher
ok does this look better? [IMAGE]

Rhombus
March 23, 2005, 1:23 pm
I dont like the dragunov.. sorry. about the famas, i will try to make it into ascii so u understand it (its not necicary, but it sure looks better)
u got:
|­==================|
| =====
|
|
|
|
| =======
|==================|
which should be:
|==================|
| ======
|
|
|
| =======
|==================|
Its not a big difference, but it would look better that way. And I must say, they look nice :)

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 1:59 pm
Hmmm. I like only M4A1 and that FAMAS ...ruger is little strange a AK-47 Is little ,hmmm ...
but anyway that are cool weps {ALL}
:) keep workin' !
:)

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 4:28 pm
sorry rhomb i don't understand ur drawing :D

thx dairy ^^

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 4:46 pm
nothing happent ^_^
whats your next weapon ???
make a cool shotgun ! :D:D:D

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 5:08 pm
i'll try *lol* ^^

and @rhombus...if u want i can send the famas to u and then u can make what u want of it^^

Rhombus
March 23, 2005, 5:22 pm
u know, I dont want a famas, and this drawing got screwed up... I made it completely different when writing it down. I now see my drawing and know, the outcome really sux.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 5:29 pm
LOL^^ just tell me what i can improve about THIS shotgun: [IMAGE]

papasurf31
March 23, 2005, 9:57 pm
well, it seems kinda dark, and unshaded.

March 24, 2005, 1:53 am
Not bad, but look more like a ruger to me. Dont worry, its just my opinion

Rhombus
March 24, 2005, 7:26 am
Dark, unshaded and straight. I dont know if you just shrunk a picture (I think so cuz I opened it in paint and saw the green colors were different), but that doesnt matter to me. Try to lighten it up (including the black line around it, make it the same color), and make a new black line around it. This oughtta make it a little rounder.

SPARTAN_III
March 24, 2005, 8:41 am
give the shotty a standard grip instead of an old style one.

March 24, 2005, 8:43 am
Sigh, i thought you left? For lunch? your famas looks a little.... plain

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 9:34 am
erm yeah, but i can't do it so well in paint...i got PSP 9 (Paint Shop Pro) but i don't know everything about it. I would be thankful if someone could help me with the weapon or better help me with PSP and how to improve the guns...Cause i'm a noob in modding =(

@rhomb, no i didn't shrunk a picture i just painted it on my own. I've never used a picture as a proposal. I just look and it and paint it in paint :D

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 11:21 am
cool ^^ but it look like ruger [?]
I meaned that type of shotgun what have that reload thing below gun...
_______________________,
|...................................._|
|_|----------|_______|---
................. <------->
.......... I mean this

MercyM
March 24, 2005, 11:28 am
You mean pump?

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 11:42 am
yeh dairy that looks like a pump ^^

Rhombus
March 24, 2005, 6:17 pm
@ sh1tting bull (sorry but I like that name): Ye I fgiured, its prolly just cuz you made it in bmp, and changed it to jpg. I hate jpg.

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 6:23 pm
i made it in bmp and changet it into jpg, then i put it in the net^^

Rhombus
March 24, 2005, 6:48 pm
I thought so. Eh, why the heck am I replying, I dunno what to say... Eh... well... keep up the good work... and eh... you're a nice modder.... blablabla...i gotta go...

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 6:49 pm
ur jokin me!?

Rhombus
March 24, 2005, 7:05 pm
geez take it easy I'm not makin fun if you if thats what you think. Man I can sure tell you're new to these forums. everybody else whould prolly know im a retard.

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 7:06 pm
aha