( search forums )
Hitman movie >>IDEA<<
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Sam
March 22, 2005, 6:40 pm
I was thinking about this alot, and it seems really cool. If we can get a crack team of people this could and up being great. The Idea is we have a series of short movies dedicated to Hitman. One movie per mission.

Each mission involves an objective which this 47 has to complete, mostly they would be inf type objectives (retrieve the stolen cargo and escape via boat, for instance). There would be lots of guards who would be patroling with different ranks (uniforms) and guns (lower ranks mp5, higher AK47, for instance).

I know this sounds like alot, and it is, we'll need:
* A mapper to make missions.
* A good knifer and general killer to be 47.
* A ton of other people to be guards.

I hope you like this idea and hope we get some volenteers. If you want to add anything, please do. But no flaming please.

Skate4Razors
March 22, 2005, 7:12 pm
I could definatly try and make some maps for this, I could also be a guard, or that 47 hippie. Add me to MSN, and I'll be back tomorrow.

Sam
March 22, 2005, 7:32 pm
Done. Anyone else?

Felix
March 22, 2005, 7:53 pm
I'm a good knifer, but i can be a guard if i don't convince you^^

FliesLikeABrick
March 22, 2005, 8:33 pm
sounds like a good idea. I have no acting or mapping skills or anything, but as always I can find a place to host the movie(s) when it/they are done

Gangsterlance
March 22, 2005, 9:38 pm
I could map for this.
Add me by MSN or ICQ.

I could also be a guard, since I love AK-74 ^^

GunPowder
March 23, 2005, 2:38 am
I can help in this,I am good with the barret=D....Just add me ;)

MercyM
March 23, 2005, 9:22 am
BTW, where is Hitman?

Sam
March 23, 2005, 3:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMBTW, where is Hitman?

Lol, thats what I as thinking. And we dont want guards using snipers (unless hitman gets them before thay shoot) as it might look strange them missing all the time.

We also need a good movie maker (que Kazuki).

Rhombus
March 23, 2005, 4:02 pm
I can be a guard. I can be the stupid one sitting on the toilet, and getting shot thru the door :p

Liber_Lupus
March 23, 2005, 4:21 pm
Since your all from diffrwnt countries how are you going to organize this? Diffrent timezones, some people may not have time. Alot of movie ideas with alot of actors have faded.

Gangsterlance
March 24, 2005, 9:18 am
Erm...yeah, lupus is right.
I'm going to make a map anyway, so I dont care if Im a guard or not ^^

Felix
March 24, 2005, 9:40 am
well, I think that Sam lives in england right? ( cuz i saw that befor, you wanted to get into the
BA clan)

so if you lives in england, it's just 1 hour different

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 10:26 am
I can make the general concept of the map, the only thing is, is that they're always ugly. So, maybe someone else could shade it or something.

Sam
March 24, 2005, 4:29 pm
well, all we really need it have everyones msn/Xfire, someone hosts a server and we all join it. But probably with a bit of difficulty due to timezones. I see your point Lupis, hopefully it wont go that way. And yes, I am from England.

Felix
March 24, 2005, 4:46 pm
Great, so i'll have a low ping :)

I have msn too

Teh Panda
March 24, 2005, 4:51 pm
Well, im Hitman fan, and decent player. So add me if you like :)

Jaz
March 24, 2005, 5:41 pm
guards have m79s ;O?

Rhombus
March 24, 2005, 6:44 pm
Of course they dont, you moron. Have you never heard of the story that guards get bored and shoot birds and rabbits and stuff? if they did that with an M79, it would be noticed, and them fired. Anyhowz, sam, you got my msn already (peterofferman(at)gmail.com), and I live in Holland, so its only an hour difference.Well, Atm, we're GMT+1, but it doesnt take long (untill sunday night) and I will be GMT+2. Dunno if you english dudes change it, prolly not, you silly people.

Gangsterlance
March 24, 2005, 9:44 pm
I have MSN, Xfire, ICQ and IRC...
some more we need? ^^

GMT +1 is at my place, so thats not really a problem for me.

BTW Sam: So you want me as mapmaker or not?
I just ask cuz I dont want to do work we dont even need ^^

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 8:53 am
quote:Originally posted by RhombusOf course they dont, you moron. Have you never heard of the story that guards get bored and shoot birds and rabbits and stuff? if they did that with an M79, it would be noticed, and them fired.

There's no need to call him a moron, you can see Jaz wasn't being entirely serious. Don't flame.

Jaz
March 25, 2005, 12:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by RhombusOf course they dont, you moron. Have you never heard of the story that guards get bored and shoot birds and rabbits and stuff? if they did that with an M79, it would be noticed, and them fired. Anyhowz, sam, you got my msn already (peterofferman(at)gmail.com), and I live in Holland, so its only an hour difference.Well, Atm, we're GMT+1, but it doesnt take long (untill sunday night) and I will be GMT+2. Dunno if you english dudes change it, prolly not, you silly people.

Oh I apologise :(.

Sam
March 25, 2005, 4:07 pm
We dont have to do hitman, it could be metal gear solid, or splinter cell if u prefer :P. Dont start making maps now (Unless you want to) we need to get a group together and sort out what we're doing.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:45 pm
I can be something in this movie. doesent matter what. (but not much mapping skills im afraid :D )I have msn only

GunPowder
March 26, 2005, 1:41 pm
I am from Egypt which is (GMT + 2) , so no huge time difference, I have MSN of course, it's (eeso13@hotmail.com)
and my xfire = sdkgunpowder

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 2:14 pm
<-- Good Knifer, Excellent Killer^^ :D

just kidding...(but i'm good in knifing...really ;)). I would like to play somebody in the movie.
hey we could make something like a training to find out who's good for playin hitman etc. , that would be cool. my msn: nexx_26@hotmail.com |ICQ: 130928352 | Xfire: aimbotz

greetz

Sam
March 26, 2005, 2:46 pm
If you've played hitman 2 beofer you will probably know that there is a clone of 47 (48 I think) who tries to kill 47, someone could be him, as the final boos kinda.

Gangsterlance
March 27, 2005, 4:23 pm
yea, i want to be 48 ^^

wtf i forgot to put msn in my profile...

Another Idea: 48 appears a couple of times, 47 always hurts him 'till he 48 flees, and so on....
in the final fight, 48 is more a mech than clone or human, or whatever he is...

Rhombus
March 27, 2005, 7:02 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I WANNA BE LIQUID SNAKE OR SOLIDUS :P
EDIT: oh I wanna be Ocelot instead of liquid :p
Yes, as you can see, I am a mgs fan, so what?

Teh Panda
March 29, 2005, 9:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by SamIf you've played hitman 2 beofer you will probably know that there is a clone of 47 (48 I think) who tries to kill 47, someone could be him, as the final boos kinda.

-.-
47 has lots of clones...
Even in first game.

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 11:54 pm
well? is this gonna be realized or.. one of the projects that never really lifted off?
if ur doin this Id love to be in it :)

Sam
April 2, 2005, 6:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Teh Pandaquote:Originally posted by SamIf you've played hitman 2 beofer you will probably know that there is a clone of 47 (48 I think) who tries to kill 47, someone could be him, as the final boos kinda.

-.-
47 has lots of clones...
Even in first game.

Yea, but only 48 shows up in Hitman 2.

Deleted User
April 10, 2005, 7:35 pm
so I guess this aint gonna happen...

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 13, 2005, 4:21 pm
well if u do decide to do it im can be sumone im prety good wit knife...or ill be a guard
anyways add me: samthacheeseman@yahoo.fr (yah its msn)
and im france so no biggies on time

Sam
April 13, 2005, 8:24 pm
Nah, im probably not gonna do it, just an idea if someone else wants too.

Liber_Lupus
April 13, 2005, 8:55 pm
Heh, told you so. Imo it's really not that great idea.