( search forums )
looking for member who can make clanpage
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 1:29 am
Im the leader of the |TpK|clan. currently we have no homepage (dunno how to make one) and we are searching for a guy who can be in charge of that. (if ur a good player too, its great :D)
we are currently 6 members in the clan. would be great to play with the clan in leagues.

if u are interresed gimme a mail: tromso_89@hotmail.com

Gen0cide
March 23, 2005, 4:47 am
I'm in a clan,myself,but I could help you with the webpage and be the webmaster.
I know it said to email you,I'm busy atm,I'll get to it later.
Just wanted to check if you'd reply to this.
But..if you DID have anything to offer me,it would be awesome,but I will do it for free.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 1:24 pm
heh.. what could I offer? (beside my skillz :D)

Vijchtidoodah
March 23, 2005, 2:02 pm
What? Gen0cide, if you can make pages, then why did S4R and I get stuck with doing the ezine?

Anyhoo, psycho, if you ever get really desperate (but I doubt you will), just PM and I'll help you out. I can't promise that it'll be particularly pretty, though.

Deleted User
March 23, 2005, 3:37 pm
Thx guys. All I want is a webpage for the clan. I have dreamweaver 4 and stuff.. but my brain swithces off when I open the program :P
all I can offer is probably a taunt editor, kill logger and some maps. but ya probably have all that stuff... anyway, it'll be great if anyone want to webmaster(eh) a site

Maskedgamer
March 24, 2005, 8:00 pm
I might be able to help. Take a look at my site if you want to.
www.freewebs.com/maskedgamer/

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 5:51 pm
The clan doesent need the homepage anymore. please close the topic