( search forums )
Fun with a chainsaw
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 2:51 am
This is awesome. I was in a heavily used vertical tunnel the other days and got blasted inside of the wall. So what did I do? I pulled out a chainsaw and chopped people passing through. It took 10 minutes for people to find out how i was doing it.

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 8:09 am
Muah. Evil :P

Green Barret
March 24, 2005, 11:28 am
Happens to me a lot in ctf_Death. For some reason, there are times when i get blasted in the flag pit or the middle area. Thats where my barret comes handy... but I rarely use it there.

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 6:08 pm
BRUHAHAhahahaha... now that's a reason to use a saw instead of a knife :D

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 4:44 pm
heh.. chainsaw kills are fun.. it is very lol =)
If I chainsaw a fairly good dude I feel good.. and mock him xD

Yukwunhang
April 7, 2005, 5:14 pm
Stop bumping old posts.

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 6:10 pm
why not. sometimes bringing back old posts brings back memories. And I for one, like memories of soldat.

Denacke
April 13, 2005, 6:35 pm
Most of us see it as star hunting.

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 7:22 pm
That's why Styx fines people for bumping really old topics now *mumble*. Not to say that this is a very old topic however.

Melba
April 14, 2005, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by DenackeMost of us see it as star hunting.

I see it as plain ignorance [/starhunt]

EndertheXenocide
April 14, 2005, 6:34 pm
Ignorance or starhunting. Both are annoying sometimes. But as Swazo said, this isn't a very old post. Maybe posting to a thread that hasn't been replied back to for over a month. That is plain annoying.

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 1:44 pm
sorry doodes.. that post was like.. my first one..
had no clue of replying old topics was bad..
well sorrey

Nruan
April 26, 2005, 3:42 pm
hehe... back to the point, chainsawing gets annoying if ur the victim, but if ur the guy who made the kill... u like feel really good about the people. Chainsawing is useful for those maps when they give u minimal Jet or no Jet. I usually use chainsaw as my secondary wep.

lastpatriot
April 26, 2005, 9:47 pm
I only use the chainsaw in zombie matches. Shoot some, then when your gun is reloading, prone and saw.