[IMAGE]
By Field Marshal BM

Coming soon. . .

MercyM
March 24, 2005, 4:10 pm
Holy crap.

Teh Panda
March 24, 2005, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMHoly crap.

Like everything you can say.... Its sweet ^_^

damnnation
March 24, 2005, 4:27 pm
half of the mod is a rip-off from th WW-II mod by Kairi (or what's his name)
only thing good are the gosteks

MercyM
March 24, 2005, 4:29 pm
Yeah, I noticed that too, but the gosteks... :Q

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 5:03 pm
tha gosteks really pwn^^ cmon marshal hurry up^^

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 5:16 pm
It's up to meandor now :p I sent it to him today. Btw, Glad you like it ;)

SERIAL KILLeR
March 24, 2005, 5:27 pm
Gosteks look nice.
You should save the image as png because the jpg qualety is sucky on the screen.

peemonkey
March 24, 2005, 5:31 pm
all you did was edit a few guns on the henchin mod, and none of them are nearly as good as the ones kairi did, and there's no shadows. all i can say that i think are alright is a couple gosteks, but a couple other gosteks have problems.
4/11

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyall you did was edit a few guns on the henchin mod, and none of them are nearly as good as the ones kairi did, and there's no shadows. all i can say that i think are alright is a couple gosteks, but a couple other gosteks have problems.
4/11

You do know that this is mainly a gostek mod right? And what do you think is wrong with the gosteks? Please explain, don't just be negative and not explain

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 6:04 pm
marshal could u send it to me via e-mail? =) please

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 9:10 pm
Lol, I would but I used up almost all my space sending it (don't panick the mod is'nt huge I just have a low storage level :p) Anyhoo, It should be hear soon anyway, sorry for the long wait :{

peemonkey
March 24, 2005, 9:41 pm
the 'american solder' and 'german paratrooper' ones lack definition and have colors that are too contrasting right next to each other, making them look messy. the gosteks ARE pretty good though. if it were just those, i'd give ya a 6/11. that's pretty good :P

ddr_ranger
March 24, 2005, 10:27 pm
The German officers look pretty damn sweet. Hurry up and release!

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 10:29 pm
"he 'american solder' and 'german paratrooper' ones lack definition and have colors that are too contrasting right next to each other, making them look messy. the gosteks ARE pretty good though. if it were just those, i'd give ya a 6/11. that's pretty good :P"

@peemonkey

Oh, Don't go to much by that photo cause I was realy disapointed by the qauility, please do download it and judge it then. And it's pretty much just the gosteks I wanted judged :p The weapons are like a bonus :p

Oh and, how could they have contrasting colors when I modeled them right from photos? I used exactly the same colors as from the photos :{

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 10:34 pm
marshal try contacting: Flieslikeabrick ... he put my m4 for a download too, maybe he'll do it for ya too ;) pm him

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 11:11 pm
Does Meandor usally take a long time or somthing? :p Cause I sent it to him this morning

Liquid Metal
March 25, 2005, 1:19 am
The american soldiers look kewl in my opinion

peemonkey
March 25, 2005, 1:57 am
use http://m00.u13.net/

Cowzilla
March 25, 2005, 2:53 am
Holy crap, i must have those gosteks.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 3:40 am
I have a host now, and the files will be up sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks for your patience. :)

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 6:31 am
yea ok ... ;)

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 9:26 am
nc gosteks :)
but i think I seen those weps before ...:S

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 9:32 am
From the Henchin mod by Kairi.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 9:51 am
omg he said it 10000 times that the weaps are just kinda bonus. But he mainly made the gosteks for the mod himself. he made some weapons himself i think too but most are from the henchin mod, like he said. i won't d/l it coz of the weapons too^^ but the gosteks are really nice

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 1:36 pm
Thank you sitting bull, Finally somone listened ;) I think half the prob is that people just look at the pic and don't read the text that I took an hour to prepair :p

Oh and, I'm almost posative it'l be out today, my bro is hosting it for me, he's gunna work on the d/l page while he's at school and then We'll get it together when he get's home. So no worries, and thanks again for your....patiance :p

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:09 pm
WE WANT IT WE WANT IT :D

tell me what u think bout my l85a1. the quali sux ingame its better ;)

damnnation
March 25, 2005, 4:12 pm
nooo YOU want it, the rest only wants the gosteks...

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:13 pm
lol thats wut i mean^^

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationnooo YOU want it, the rest only wants the gosteks...

quit pickin on him :p

@ sitting bull: It'l be out soon enough, hold your horses :p

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:42 pm
löl okay ;D

today huh? -.-°

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:05 pm
Yes today!! My bro does'nt get home till evening.....just relax :p Please

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:13 pm
lol okay :D

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 9:04 pm
Check first post, The wait is over! :p

EDIT: hold that thought. . .I'll get it today don't worry :p

EDIT, EDIT: Okay, I fixed it, Had to put it on another host but it's up and downloadable. So enjoy!

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 2:22 pm
I take it the links are working and you're enjoying it seeing as no one has posted :p

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 2:24 pm
links are working everything is good except: HOW do u mean that with tha german paratroopers that i first have to install da german officer mod...how install? oO u know i have the mod changer...

ps: gosteks pwn^^

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 3:14 pm
By install I mean copy the files into your main soldat folder (the german officer ones) then copy the german paratrooper files and paste in the main folder that you just put the other german officer files in

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 4:28 pm
ah well okay..

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 9:41 pm
Hmmm ...sorry for no reading , but its too long on me :P
Now ! Ill d/l that gosteks !!!

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 2:59 pm
Has anyone besides dairy and sitting bull downloaded this? :p And if so could I have some feedback?

Krios
March 29, 2005, 9:24 pm
Am,erican Soldier looks like a boy scout =:S lolguns look ok..russian sub needs work looks a bit too big.

kkazican
April 2, 2005, 11:37 pm
Half the mod looks ripped off? More like everything is ripped off with some addition 5 pixels changed. Gostek is good.

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 5:41 pm
Lemme guess....You did'nt read the whole paragraph?

caliber
May 16, 2005, 8:54 pm
Marshal, you know you ripped some off from Kairi, why dont you even give some credit. 80% of the weapons weren't done by you, and the gosteks are kairi's gosteks except you edited them. You should at least give some credit to Kairi who gave you ideas.

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 8:58 pm
w00t I like this piece of cool mode :D:D:D:D:D
xD

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberMarshal, you know you ripped some off from Kairi, why dont you even give some credit. 80% of the weapons weren't done by you, and the gosteks are kairi's gosteks except you edited them. You should at least give some credit to Kairi who gave you ideas.

quote:First thing, This is mainly a Gostek (what you look like, the actual soldier) mod. I've modded a couple weapons myself (starting from scratch not stealing other peoples :p. But most of the weapons are from the Henchin mod, so credit for the interface weapons (execpt the stationary MG42, Grease gun, Ppsh Russian Machine gun, Silenced Luger, Panzerbusche Anti Tank Rifle, and improvments to interface guns such as Garand etc) and unchanged ingame weapons goes to them. So hats off to them.

READ BEFORE YOU POST!!! The second quote is from my FIRST POST in this thread for all to see, in It I give complete credit where credit is due. You are the third person I've had to tell this to! PLEASE READ the ENTIRE post before commenting if you are going to make assumptionts!

And the gosteks are made from scratch by me. I did'nt rip them from the henchin mod. Uhhhh

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 5:22 pm
Updated the Main page and pic. Better qaulity now

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 8:27 pm
Good :D will u make any new versions ??? :O

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 11:41 pm
Actualy, yes. I'm working on a regular foot soldier right now. And possibly a German worker. And I'd like to do a U.S paratrooper Gostek.

BTW, Updated first post again :p

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:22 pm
yea, nice remake . I love those cute little pictures :D w00t they are out of the ho0k !!

Interruptman
May 24, 2005, 3:10 pm
very nice...

Blackdavis
May 24, 2005, 6:01 pm
Well i love this mod
play the mod on the map ctf_Pathwind on realistic :)

Who flung poo
May 30, 2005, 6:18 pm
Overall I love it and it is personally my 5th favortite my first four are Star wars, Counter-strike, WWII Mod by Pierce, and the Tom Clancy Mod I rate this 8/10 very nice but I know it's mainly a gostek mod because I read the description before hand and I will put it to a 9/10 if you make the Germans heads smaller, and make a Japanese one but this is a very great mod and i'm hoping you can get that next version of the German worker out very soon

Famine
May 30, 2005, 6:57 pm
So you basically spent more time on the little pixel art than the actual mod.

GREAT!

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by FamineSo you basically spent more time on the little pixel art than the actual mod.

GREAT!

I dont understand what you mean by that :-s

Elemental
June 2, 2005, 6:13 pm
Your lil pics, in your sig and etc. lol

Hoodlum
June 2, 2005, 6:46 pm
Looks pretty good.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 11:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by ElementalYour lil pics, in your sig and etc. lol

I see, I had those pre drawn from before though. I just like to make a good presintation ;) Makes it look better and more downloadable :p

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 8:38 pm
I seen somewhere that u will totaly remake this mod with your own guns !
:D Yea, finaly (:

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 9:07 pm
Yes, I was planning on remaking all the weapons and adding some more gosteks. I alredy have the PPSH done. [IMAGE]

I'll begin as soon as my metal slug mod and spec ops mods are finished

kairi
September 29, 2005, 7:33 pm
You must delete all the parts where I relate, and up-load only GOSTEK.
Afterwards, apologize for my work and apologize for "Stole" formally in the forum.

Or, cut the line, and tighten the neck with the line.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 7:43 pm
Kairi what are you talking about? I think you misunderstood me, I said I alredy have taken the download down. The mod Is not availible for download. Try and download, it does'nt work see? I am working On my own weapons and this update will have your weapons gone. And I alredy appologized for doing it, look Here

kairi
September 29, 2005, 8:09 pm
It is another to apologize, and to correct the misunderstanding.
The misunderstanding keeps increasing as long as there is a screen shot posted this topic and there.
For instance, the following misunderstandings.

-:NxD:-Edy
Total posts: 5
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:02 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol? Field Marshal that is your mod!!!! he steal it!!

Do you understand?
It is not considered that you apologize if this act is not stopped even if you apologize.
Right now remove the screen shot of this topic, and add the apology sentence in the top.
And, up-load only your GOSTEK afterwards.

I hope for the thing that your and your work is "correctly" evaluated.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 8:13 pm
I see what you're saying now, I will remove the picture if thats what you want, but I alredy appologized for using it. And this is at the top of my post alredy:

weapons are from the Henchin mod, so credit for the interface weapons goes to them (you). So hats off to them(you).

But since I am making my own mod anyway I'll just remove everything

EDIT:

Okay, picture removed, Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

kairi
September 29, 2005, 9:40 pm
I only hope for you to be evaluated equally.

Wanlorn
October 6, 2005, 10:54 pm
Mmmm. Engrish.

Somebody set up us the bomb!

vash763
October 6, 2005, 11:50 pm
nice sig kairi

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 12:43 am
Way to spam :p And actualy its breaking the rules, no animated sigs and only one picture is allowed

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 1:29 am
Yeah. But, since you posted here (BM-what does that stand for anyway?), I'm gonna ask you- when is the new version of this gonna be released? (If my information is correct, I think I read somewhere that you were going to update this).

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 3:20 am
BM stand for BluhM (My last name, pronounced Bloom). I made it up last year some time for a different forum and decided to keep it.

And yes I am working on an update :) It's actualy what I've mostly been doing this past month, I'm putting alot of effort into this one. It's going to include every major weapon used by the Germans, Americans, British, Russians, and possibly Japanese if I decide to unclude them. I've got almost the whole German weapon set done, and most of the U.S weapons done. Gosteks are updated from before, and new ones have been added, and are being added. I predict the release date to be somtime next month if all proceads well

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 3:40 am
:) Yar. So, will this have every weapon, or just enough from each army to fill all 14 slots? Anyways, can't wait!

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 4:30 am
Well like I said in my previous post, it will contain (basicly) every weapon used by those nations in ww2

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 5:15 am
Okay. Just to clarify.

vash763
October 7, 2005, 5:50 am
OK JUST SO EVERYONES CLEAR I MADE THAT POST SO IT WOULDNT BE CONSIDERED BACKSEAT MODERATING *WINKWINK*

anyways nice mod so far fmbm

Who flung poo
October 9, 2005, 4:25 am
I remember when I got this mod and how dumb people are when they don't read the crap BEFORE the pics, they just judge you by looking at the pictures without reading anything, but anyways good luck.

-Who Flung Poo

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 4:32 am
Eh thanks, Alredy well into the new update :) And loving every minute of it. In the final version there will be upwards of 60 guns, including button and non button versions, 21 gosteks, and about 6 nations to choose weapons and gosteks from, not to mention interface changes and lots of little tweaks. I've been wanting to do somthing like this since I first learned that you could mod soldat and now its finally coming together :)

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 5:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMupwards of 60 guns, 21 gosteks, and about 6 nations to choose weapons and gosteks from

Holy...[CENSORED]ing...[CENSORED]. You are the god.

That One Guy
October 10, 2005, 11:19 pm
60 guns, 21 gosteks, and 6 nations to choose weapons? Why, how much could this one time offer be? I'd pay upwards of $3.50 for this amazing offer!

But on topic... That's amazing, I can't wait for this mod! It looks great.

bolhy
January 16, 2006, 1:18 pm
So well anyway when will this mod be done
i can't wait to play with it m8

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 3:48 pm
For future referance you should probably PM me instead of resuerecting this old topic :p But I'm about 80% finished with it. One or two weapon sets to make, and sounds to add then the actual mod will be complete, oh and a custom map. Then of course there's the whole advertising phase which includes taking several pics of each gostek :p which takes quite awhile about a good days work. Anyway, here are some teasers for it. Some weapons have been redone so these ar'nt the most up to date on everything.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

bolhy
January 17, 2006, 1:53 pm
OK sorry for reviving the topic but
i really can't wait for this
cuz i'm a big fan of WW2

Deleted User
January 31, 2006, 4:01 am

It's been awhile since I posted my progress, so I'll give an update. I have done alot of work on the mod recently, I did'nt relise I needed so much done still :p The mod has been progressing over the past few days in leaps and bounds. I expect the mod to be out very soon, only two things majorly hold me up.

1.)The mod will be smaller than i thought, at about 10 or 11 megs, which is still to big for m00net or soldatmods.tk, so does anyone have a free hosting service that I could use? Any help with this would be much appreciated and will get the mod out even sooner.

2.) Maps, I'm not awful at map making (thanks to polyworks :D) but I dont real have time to map. I have one map started by srgt beaver that I need to finish and it's unlikely that I will get any others done. So if anyone who can map (real mapping not shadeless green polys and a bunker scenery :p I would much appreciate if they could contact me, and i will coordinate what maps to make etc.

Besides that, i have one weapon set the Japanese to complete, some various reshading of weapons i'm not pleased with, and some more sounds to plug in. So all in all progress goes very well and the mod will be out soon.

Some more teasers ;)

[IMAGE]

So once again any help will make the project go Much faster and would be most appreciated!