( search forums )
I make a map for u!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 9:03 pm
Urgh!!! :D

ok i make some maps fore some1 because i'm bored and got no projects in work.

But hey! don't to hard maps to make ;) i'm still new

all i need is some ideas and a detailed info about the map..maybe some draw in Paint

Vijchtidoodah
March 24, 2005, 9:13 pm
But you haven't even made any maps by yourself yet...why don't you try working on your mapping skills first before you offer to take their idea and have your way with it. Judging from your previous threads, you don't even know how to change the texture, place waypoints, shade, or even upload your map once you're done.

Deleted User
March 24, 2005, 11:40 pm
???? i dunno get wat ure meaning with waypoints and changing texture..

The shading was really more advice if i was supposed to use the shade button or make it myself and as the others wrote do it for hand works best.

//It was a year ago the posts i think..right now i got some maps done but i don't know if i ant realese them... and as many others many started projects but not active working on\\

Vijchtidoodah
March 24, 2005, 11:51 pm
Alright, it's your thread, I won't hijack it, but post some pictures of your work so that we know who we're dealing with.

Norse
March 25, 2005, 12:08 am
Yeah, I want to see some piczies please before Iam even interested in what your saying. :>

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 12:34 am
Good morning! :D

Ok first one map i worked on..more then i usally do on my maps..but i never finnished it:
[IMAGE]

and next a map i did when i was bored..its some kind of 'Conquer the space' because u need to take a small hill with a machinegun on to win ....Here:
[IMAGE]

And next we got one map i did months ago and i finnished in one day..(a bit too fast) it has nice gameplay if there are like 5vs5
there is one small poly bug and maybe i will someday fix my shading a bit more.
here:
[IMAGE]

But the most recently map i done is St_Jungle
did think of doing an 'stealth' map but it didn't went too good

but it gots great gameplay and its reccomended for 5 players
Here:
[IMAGE]

But the best part is that i got all maps (but 2) fully waypointed

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 8:14 am
The last one looks great.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 8:22 am
Thx! :D the other ones are some months old but the last one is my newest and my favourite :D

//Ok its 1 map that isn't waypointed (C) the rest is waypointed\\

Norse
March 25, 2005, 11:52 pm
Yeah, dude that last one has to be the best! You should try mapping, and join Vijchtidoodah's contest post! We need more competitors!

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 11:39 pm
:D nah..i think i still need more practice..maybe by i make a map for someone? :P

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 12:01 am
Sit, you can use the competition as a great way to practice mapping and get some great feedback.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 12:11 am
Well yea ok...its the last day to sign up for the jungle map...Ok i do it! but do i need to host it so u can play it?

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 1:08 am
No, just upload it to llsc.us with a few screenshots and give us the urls. But the theme is WATER, not jungle...so unless there's water in that map, I'd just wait until the next round.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 9:46 am
it is water on the map..but it don't change the theme on the map..its just 10% water so i wait until next time

Norse
March 27, 2005, 4:09 pm
Sit, if you can get online within a couple of hours, then post your map in the contest. You still have time!

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 6:02 pm
i'll do offcourse :D
but this time it's water theme...i post it in the jungle competetion

.. and Vitch'! can u possibly tell me wat theme is next..after the jungle theme?

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 6:44 pm
The theme hasn't been decided yet.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 8:36 pm
Ok... some funny thing... how to host maps att llu.us? (Or wat it was named)

i don't seem to find it :S

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 9:24 pm
http://llsc.us/

Register, upload, go to

http://laughingllamas.com/members/yourregisteredname/uploads/

Copy the url, and post it here.

Norse
March 28, 2005, 12:35 am
Sit, you could have entered! All you need to have is some form of water! Your jungle map has water in it!

Vijchtidoodah
March 28, 2005, 12:52 am
You still can, Sunday ends here in 7 hours...

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 8:29 am
Nah even if there is a little water i thinks its better post it on jungle theme

Vijchtidoodah
March 28, 2005, 8:35 am
There won't be another jungle theme.

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 8:45 am
urgh! i post it then

//Ok...n00by!! i still don't seem to find the upload thing on llsc.