( search forums )
My website!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 1:50 am
www.sniphlegacy.com
Thats my site!! its up w00t!!!
If you like SOTW contests then please PLEASE sign upin the forums. SOTW = sig of the week btw.. if u didnt know. which im sure u did lol. Meh whatever. atleast check it out lol.

FliesLikeABrick
March 25, 2005, 2:01 am
that is definately not a dialup or other slow connection-friendly site. So many images, almost a 400KB pageload.... whew.

peemonkey
March 25, 2005, 2:01 am
i see you're very good at making pictures of things in the dead of night from far away. i like the first 3 of those XD

edit: remove the forum, it's just you and some other fella :P they make you look needy

N1nj@
March 25, 2005, 3:38 am
ya, I agrees with flab, takes forever to load even I have a pretty good connection. Calm down with the crazy graphics

FliesLikeABrick
March 25, 2005, 4:06 am
well it loaded instantly for me, but i saw my DU meter in the background and saw a 386KB+ spike in my downstream usage.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:10 am
lol i will explain. the site just got up like a week ago, thats why the forums are usless.
the websit takes a while to load becaues its sliced and im gay at coding. SOrry but I luyfs it.

Captain RibMan
March 25, 2005, 6:42 am
Theres a bit out of line when you look at it in firefox and its not there in internet explorer... which is kinda ironic since you have the firefox banner on the side

now i dont want to start a arguement about which is the best browser *cough*internetexplorerownsall*cough* but it needed to be said

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
March 25, 2005, 6:45 am
meanwhile opera gives no bugs and no viruses like IE and FF.

Vijchtidoodah
March 25, 2005, 6:47 am
Try reloading the page, I don't see that at all.

frogboy
March 25, 2005, 8:12 am
The page worked fine for me when I adblocked the Flash... perhaps you should check that.
EDIT: And when I reloaded the page, it also worked.
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeymeanwhile opera gives no bugs and no viruses like IE and FF.

Gmail. And FF was 2% less (not much, but still) vulnerable to exploits than Opera last year.

Rhombus
March 25, 2005, 11:01 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=45

Hitman
March 25, 2005, 1:24 pm
quote:but i saw my DU meter in the background and saw a 386KB+ spike in my downstream usage.Lol.

..sorry, that part just made me laugh...GIGABYTES! MYA!

FliesLikeABrick
March 25, 2005, 2:13 pm
I looked at the page in FF and IE and everything lined up fine. (in reponse to captain ribman)

"GIGABYTES! MYA!" -Hitman
^^?

Felix
March 25, 2005, 2:37 pm
I had the same problem than Ribman, but i went on it again, and now it's fine. (i use FF )

just, you can make a nice design, but you take invision free 0.o, it sux..

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:44 pm
Well my brother is hosting my site for free and he wouldnt allow me to have a forum so i had to go to a alternative lol. Meh >.< I just want sum competition in the SOTW.