( search forums )
Inf_ Defense
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 11:31 am
i've made a map (still working on) its in inf_great_wall style
and i think i realy succsed with this map

[IMAGE]

I call it 'Inf_defense' because i had no other ideas to name.and i don'r know if the name if taken or not.

but the big question is...

should i do it in more 'inf_invasion' style with the black flag in the beginning?.. or as usally with the withe flag in beginning at reds base??

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 11:34 am
Looks very nice. There's lots of room to play. And it should be good, if the blue team spawns from right, red spawns from left, black flag in the middle and white flag in right. Got it?

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 1:11 pm
Hmm...sounds..yea good
..great idea because i did think that if i put the black flag at reds it would be a little orginal but pointless and if u put the withe flag at reds spawn and black in end of blues base it would take to much time and maybe to hard..

and one other thing i can't decide is wat type of scenery...jungle? or as in inf_great wall?

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 1:16 pm
Forest style scenery would fit into this map, by the grass you made.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 1:29 pm
ok! :D

i just fixed some minor polybugs....it won't be long until realese i think

Edit:

News:
i've fully waypointed it!,works fine! :D

but i feel little unsecure on the scenery so if anyone wanna help me with the scenery i be greatful! :D

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 3:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by sit-angerok! :D

i just fixed some minor polybugs....it won't be long until realese i think

Edit:

News:
i feel little unsecure on the scenery so if anyone wanna help me with the scenery i be greatful! :D

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 3:28 pm
Please, don't double-post, use the edit button.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:31 pm
DIDN'T I?..ok i be working on the waypoints but i planning on a realese in some few days

vash763
March 25, 2005, 9:00 pm
you used the quote utton lol, looks great btw

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 10:42 pm
hey it looks nice :P

yea...but i'm a little disapointed...it was harder to waypoint that i thought and over and over again new poly bugs :/