( search forums )
l85a1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:02 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

here to d/l:
http://soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=bDg1YTEuemlw

it took me freakin long to make it^^ i hope u guys like :D
if yes i'll proceed soon and try to make a whole mod...greetz

edit: oh my god the quality is so badly bad...hate jpeg >__<°

it looks better ingame and u can see the colours...^^

Alamo
March 25, 2005, 4:14 pm
well... then add an ingame screenshot :)
I really like this one.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:18 pm
ok it will take me a sec ^^

THANKS THANKS THANKS =)

schöne grüße^^
[IMAGE] here it is

Felix
March 25, 2005, 4:33 pm
I like it, what does it replace, minimi?

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:42 pm
u see, it's the number 3 ^^ it replaces da ak ;)

MercyM
March 25, 2005, 4:54 pm
It looks ok, but get a better screenshot and an ingame image.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 4:57 pm
AtM i'm working on the weapons-gfx so if u mean that with "ingame image", if u mean tha interface-gfx, check my first post.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 5:22 pm
I think what the mean by "ingame", is a picture of you using the gun while playing.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 5:28 pm
yeah i think so too, but as i said i'm working on the weapons-gfx and i FREAKIN can't figure out how to make it *cry* :'(

Michal
March 25, 2005, 5:32 pm
Looks ok, but the grip is too thick, it's as thick as the magazine :o
I would suggest to make it thinner.

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 5:42 pm
better like this? [IMAGE]

oh it's senseless i can't make the weapons-gfx for it. i give it up. -.-°

Liber_Lupus
March 25, 2005, 5:45 pm
whats so hard?

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 5:46 pm
i don't know i just cant do it. I had the m4 in 5 minutes. :-(

damnnation
March 25, 2005, 6:02 pm
make this replace the AUG and i'll use it when finished

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 6:09 pm
heh^^ when finished...i'll try to figure tha weapons-gfx out then it'll be ready

March 25, 2005, 6:48 pm
Well, to me now, you look like a weapon detailer. U could have a future if you can create extremely detailed weapon-gfx

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:04 pm
weapon detailer?? oO, if i can make weapon-gfx...but i can't for this l85 :(

Liber_Lupus
March 25, 2005, 7:13 pm
This might help...
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=4802&SearchTerms=modguide

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:57 pm
thanks i made it somehow, but i still don't like it. I'll post it tomorrow...ciao

N1nj@
March 26, 2005, 1:17 am
quote:Originally posted by damnnationmake this replace the AUG and i'll use it when finished
Ya know you can just change the name of the file even if it is replacing AK right now?

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 6:00 am
If you have problems with the weapons-gfx, just resize the Interface/Guns file in there.

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 6:05 am
yeah mercy i did but...ah i don't know. now where to put a download for it...oO
@ninja...yeah. i won't change it know, because others can rename it and replace other guns for it.

just my 2 cents :D

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 6:15 am
quote:Originally posted by S1tting BuLLnow where to put a download for it...oO
Here

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 7:42 am
joa thx. http://soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=bDg1YTEuemlw

the sounds aren't mine. ;)

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 7:51 am
You're welcome. Does it change all the graphics and sfx's of the weapon?

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 8:23 am
grafics yeah, (interface and weapons-gfx), but the sounds aren't mine. So i took it from another mod...don't know which^^

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 8:34 am
I asked, that does it change all the sfx files of the weapon?

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 8:43 am
no just fire and reload

mate just download it and take a look...if u don't like it then don't use it ;)

DePhille
March 26, 2005, 9:36 am
quote:
Originally posted by S1tting BuLL
now where to put a download for it...oO

Hehe , you can laso put it on SoldatPage to get it famous , it also hosts a nice overview screenshot so you can show it off here.

Whats an overview screenshot?
That is a SCREENshot , of the whole screen. :)
It gives as much details on the item you made and puts into one screenshot:
For example if i modded a new nade and a new ruger77 the screenshot would show me throwing a modded grenade and firing the modded Ruger77

How to make it?
Start a game of soldat , then do as mentiond above (screen as much details) then hit F4 , then close soldat. Open explorer and go to the folder where you installed soldat. Open the folder named Screens and take the last one wich u just made , right-click and click copy. Then make a new folder for the files for your mod(if that doesnt exist yet) and right click in that folder and select paste. Now , you got a large BMP file showing your mod. The BMP is too large to b stored on the internet , so lets make it smaller and reduce the quality a bit. The old-school method to do this is to open the BMP file with MS Paint and then save as => then select .GIF from the dropdown list and give it a name , save it. Using the MS Paint program really takes away much quality , so i suggest you use another program like Adobe Photoshop , Jasc Paintshop , Irfanview and do the same thing in those programs.

Then goto http://SoldatPage.13.net click mods , then click on the HERE word and select all your files etc. and hit Upload. This will take some time so do not close your browser. After that you will receive an email with the links to your file , if you forgot them however or you want the image link you can always open up the mods list , then click on the name of your mod then near HOSTING: click FIle URL to get your link to ur mod , or use Image URL to show the link to you image. Putting it on soldatpage will let you monitor how many dloads you have and will give it a popularity boost. This doesnt happen with that fileuploader on the other page , it just stores it in a gigantic list , and also , it is slower than SoldatPage ;)

Grtz, DePhille

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 10:21 am
omg i'm not that retarded that i don't know how to make a screenshot. But sorry nobody said ANYTHING of an overview screenshot mate. òO

what if u just say something about the weapon?

DePhille
March 26, 2005, 11:43 am
Well ok :)

heh someone that said bout the grip being too wide => WRONG , thats what makes it cool , also i like weapons where u cant see the pixels , like urs , maybe ill use it yeah , but like the others said , put it instead of a steyr or even better , the minimi , that would do the trick.

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 12:25 pm
What about of an ingame screenshot?

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 1:04 pm
DePhille cmon, u can put it insted of what u want. Just rename it ... sorry but i won't do it know.

Ingame screenshot coming, gimme a min.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 1:13 pm
Looks great, now I could download this ;P

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 1:15 pm
lol thanks^^ but i'm still not content with da weapons gfx :'(

DePhille
March 26, 2005, 4:27 pm
see what i mean , this convinced me to dload it :)

EDIT:Congratz on ur 100st post

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 5:30 pm
lol thanks for donwloading and for my 100st post ;))

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 9:38 pm
Hmm , I love this gun , I love this guy...:o)

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 9:58 pm
i luv u too ^^

tomorrow i'll put a download for a mp5a4 and a psg-1. (replacing mp5 (^^) and barret)

greetz

SPARTAN_III
March 28, 2005, 12:39 pm
mercy, that works for -most- guns, not all. i tried it with my unreal2 mod and it looks like bull[IMAGE]

and try and make the grip blend in with the barrel more. now it looks like the grip is in front of the barrel.

s1tting BuLL, i love your work. keep it up.

MercyM
March 28, 2005, 1:02 pm
What the hell are you talking about? What works for most guns? O.o

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 1:02 pm
yeah i'm wondering too^^

Alamo
March 29, 2005, 2:07 am
quote:Originally posted by MercyMIf you have problems with the weapons-gfx, just resize the Interface/Guns file in there.

this.

Yes SittingBull :) I'm a fan of mods that change every detail, not only a single gun. Keep up the good work, create a whole mod (with sounds ... bliss!) and it will become very good (and maybe replace Ville's Doom Mod on my Soldat install).

Servus!

SPARTAN_III
March 29, 2005, 1:04 pm
thank you for explaining, alamo. to make the grip blend, remove the black line between grip and barrel and make the grip the same colour as the barrel.

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 5:22 pm
Hey ! Moding guys ! Please make gosteks ^_^
I know it must be hard !but! good work = good product ! :)