( search forums )
Pushed over the edge
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
March 25, 2005, 7:44 pm
ok. I can be calm. I can take things well. I deal with my clans troubles in a not offensive way. But now, a group of people have pushed me over the edge.

It all started with soldat. noidtluom, zephyr-zephid, Spartan iii and me. But i know now, that one of them cannot be trusted.

I was in an old clan, that didn't work out. it had 4 people. it eventually got disbanded. And noid pinned it on me. That was ok.

But then it got worse. I got a soldatforums account and one of them hacked my account. He changed my sig. Everything. My pass too. I could deal with that. I changed my pass again.

But then, i got my own clan. Yes, my very own clan, that me and my friend led. Our former website is in my sig. We had a website. 14 members. but 1 of those people hacked my freewebs account and deleted all my hard work. Yes. Every single damn page.

I know its one of em. u want to know how? Only those 3 know my email Alias is Jason Cheong. And my web was signed by jason cheong. The hacker is mocking me.

Spartan is not half likely. but zephyr and noid. 100% likely.

Please place this topic ion its proper home. BashPit or lounge, i dunno. And you cant blame this on me for not reading the quote 'Having a bad day in soldat? WE DONT CARE!'. Well, this isnt soldat. This might be my life theyre wreaking havoc upon