Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 7:57 pm
Our clan name is Grammaton Cleric's our tag is {Cleric}
CLan Leaders are Me and {Cleric} Kariyama
Contact Me at idkmylastname@yahoo.com or just go to our site [URL]
we just started so we arent well know maybe i am but not the clan haha
We mainly Play DM and TDM
We dont really require any program except we might require AIM but if you dont have it dont worry
Hopefully your decent at Soldat and hopefully your mature
If you want to join just register at the site i gave and it will be self explanitory from there
If your good with a knife we think you can kick ass with any other weapon
We hope to be a fun clan maybe soem Clan Wars (hopefull) and maybe tournys

im sorry about the other post but i have a tendency to not read rules and expect them to be otherwise but that can be deleted now if thats what you do with them

Deleted User
March 25, 2005, 8:32 pm
yeah, we just worked out some of the problems adressed with are recruiting methods and are right now looking for some decent players, people who dont have a tendancy to use the noob cannon (explained on our site) and are well aquainted with the knife and desert eagles (our team weapon of choice) so sign up and get ready to rumble!

zambo_the_clown
March 31, 2005, 3:03 pm
cool ill sign up but i dont use eagles or knife, im not very good at handling them.

Teh Smiem
April 1, 2005, 10:41 pm
Nice clanname (very g00d movie too)
I've had a little peak on your site, looks damn nice. I only missed the guestbook (or I could have overlooked it)
But do u really use only knive & de?
Greetz, Teh Smiem

btw, have a look on our site: www.tweak.to/cud

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 4:21 am
ok well go to the site and register

we are really low on members i hope someone will join us we are progressing too slow we need more members

we dont care if you dont use Deagles and knife we just need members

Alamo
April 3, 2005, 12:08 am
I know I shouldn't put my nose in things that don't affect me, but I tend to see more and more new clans who 'just need members' and take whoever signs up. If you get your members like that, don't expect to be good. IMHO members for a good clan should be handpicked from servers where you can see how they play. You should talk to them, see how they act, try to see if they can take responsibility etc. Well umm just wanted to point that out ^^

Poogle
April 3, 2005, 6:02 am
Aha! YOU were in RAW! If you were, I'll recommend you.

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 4:42 am
@Alamo: If you actually went to the site and looked around we still try people out and still pick people out of servers such as our new member Azrael but we just need some members to get up on our feet and get started.

@No im not from RAW people keep asking that and i think that Cleric is on this forum somewhere

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 9:48 pm
Heya Cleric. ok I have posted in the forum.. Hope I will be accepted as I Want to see how my 2.nd attemt of joining an american clan will be..
Actually I dont think it will work out, but hey.. Im willing to try

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 12:25 am
well im glad that you are coming aboard and becoming a Cleric