( search forums )
THE best weapon!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Marine
March 26, 2005, 6:57 am
Before you flame me, let me tell you something. Yes, I know every weapon can be the best weapon when used by a skilled player. Yes, there is no "BEST WEAPON" but every weapon is very lethal and nearly unstoppable when used by a skilled player.

But I thought we could have a funny little competition of sort. Here's how it works: people make their case for which of the Main or Secondary weapons it the best (no stat, flame, cluster) and give us reasons why they think so. After a week or two, we'll "close the polls" and decide who makes the best case.

This is sort of on a wobbly foundation, I know we're going to have some party poopers and no matter which gun is, there will still be no "best weapon." But hey, I thought it'd be nice to give it a try.

So....anyone care to start?

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 7:18 am
No flaming... Okay! DesertEagleBarretAKSteyrRugerSocomKnifeChainsawLAWMP5M79MinigunMinimiSpas gun. I think it's the best because it has spread shot, great damage, and one hit kill! Thank you.

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 7:20 am
What's your point, man?

Deleted User
March 26, 2005, 7:23 am
Actually, my best weapon is...Desert Eagles. My funnest weapon is, LAW(ricocheting suicide) and my crappiest weapon is...probably the Steyr.

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 7:25 am
Actually, my best weapon is...AK74. My funniest weapon is, SPAS-12(0wn4g3) and my crappiest weapon is...propably the Ruger 77.

vash763
March 26, 2005, 7:41 am
Tough choice between AK, and BARRET. For secondaries LAW all the way

b00stA
March 26, 2005, 8:07 am
This is pretty much covered by this topic:
what is your favorite weapon and for what reason

Locked.