( search forums )
We need more...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
MercyM
March 26, 2005, 9:55 am
...music! Yes, more songs to Soldat, it would be cool to have the song "Battle" back. Who does even make the music?

zyxstand
March 26, 2005, 5:09 pm
you know what's unfortunate about posts like yours? well, it's something that doesn't always get pages of replies cuz it's a simple "yes, that'd be cool" or "no it's pretty fine" - what i mean is that the person who's supposed to read these topics (assuming big M) might only read those with lots of replies... so this one might get skipped.

back on topic:
yes, that would really be a great idea...although ppl usually think taht it's not really necessary cuz they can bring their own music on it (registered at least), most don rly know really good songs to go with soldat - so YES, more songs for soldat!

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 5:34 pm
Who cares how do I reply? Here's many many people who does the same thing. Haven't you noticed that? And it's not against the rules at all if I reply with couple of words, or should I write more? Gimme a break. :P

zyxstand
March 26, 2005, 6:00 pm
wtf r u talking about!? u got it all wrong dude - AMOUNTS of replies - not how much each reply has... i thought i made that pretty clear

MercyM
March 26, 2005, 6:05 pm
Uh... What the? Sorry, I apologize. :J

Gen0cide
March 26, 2005, 7:34 pm
I'd rather use winamp,even if there were new songs,unregistered people would rip them and put them on winamp.
I could care less,actually it doesnt make a diffrence for me.

Cowzilla
March 26, 2005, 9:29 pm
I just turn off the music and have WMP goin in the background.

UltraMagnus
March 26, 2005, 9:41 pm
i just turn off the music so i can hear where people are coming from......

kwanfei
March 27, 2005, 3:36 am
I think it would be better if soldat can support some other types of music(like .wmp .mid) , not only mp3

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 7:16 am
Yeah, I know, that I can use Winamp and other programs to play music, but I want some new music, not the same songs playing all the day...

Lt. Sneezy
March 27, 2005, 3:25 pm
...then go buy a new CD?

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 3:38 pm
Ehee, like what?
There's no good music anymore.

Krieg
March 27, 2005, 7:40 pm
when i play i just have winamp on and play my music from there so no big deal for me

MercyM
March 28, 2005, 1:13 pm
And it lags.

UltraMagnus
March 28, 2005, 1:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by kwanfeiI think it would be better if soldat can support some other types of music(like .wmp .mid) , not only mp3

wmp really REALLY sucks!

and it costs money to get a licance off m$ to make a player for it IIRC

however if it supported .OGG files i would be happy