( search forums )
Knife fight
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
CottonTheMoth
March 26, 2005, 11:42 pm
I was in flashback, and aton of people kept on coming at me and I just kept throwing all of the knives that they had thrown at me(which missed) back at them. I got a multi kill, and..well..yeah. It was fun.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 1:25 am
Sounds great, but next time try to spice up your story a little more.

Oh, your siggys too big just so you know.

_Mancer_
March 27, 2005, 1:33 am
I did the same thing and god a serial kill.

Checkmate, fork the money over.

Krios
March 28, 2005, 12:15 am
well I'd like to see my knifing experiance...There were about 4 guys comming at me, I threw my knife in the air (knowing it likely wouldn't hit anyone but it did) then it hit the closest guy, I jumped cought it and did the same to the remaining 3 but the last guy tried to run... though at the end of this I had not alot of health left.

EDIT: top that.

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 9:47 pm
Weeeelllll... there was the time on ctf_Voland where I got a "STOP IT!!!!!!!" using two knives. I'd come in the top way into the blue spawn area (on the right) and started spawnkilling. Everybody was so friggin' slow in chosing their weapons I got 10+ kills :>

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 11:19 pm
If you go into a zombie server, take a knife, crouch, press and hold fire, you will get a masta killa :p

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 6:58 am
haha i did the same thing once in Arena when we were playing a knife only game
there were a crap load of knives in the middle area and i just ran through and kept hitting throw i got a serial kill doing it