( search forums )
EQ All Nighter
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 1:22 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

This is the Equilibrium All Nighter prototype cause we havent finallized it yet and we havent really got the size exaclty right.

Features:
-Health and Vest are both on one silhoutted body frame
-Vest overlaps Health as if you were wearing it (when picked up)
-Health and Vest scroll down like it drains (glass of water wil give you a good idea)
-realistic clip based action such as the bullets go up and angled with clip (working on actual bullets
-conviniently placed on one side of the screen and one one template
-real looking jetpack fuel tank
-Equilibrium Symbol cursor/sight

Still under construction Me and KazuoKariyama will have a much better quility design done by the end of the week at the least

There will be new weapons, sounds, Equilibrium based taunts, special clan content for clan members, and Equilibrium based bots.

Please post your comments and ideas about this Interface and our ideas. If you could please post more comments on my old interface Equilibrium Interface

haha the guy in the first pic asked if he can use knife hack get him

_Mancer_
March 27, 2005, 1:32 am
Eh..rather ugly.

Felix
March 27, 2005, 1:34 am
all things are to the left...

don't like it :(

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 3:10 am
liek i said this is just the prototype i was gonig to move all of it to the right or spread it out and change the template so its not just a blue block

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 3:18 am
Eh, I aplaud your work effort but it does'nt fit my taste :p Don't let that stop you though

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 3:54 am
ok, now your looking at these screens and you say, well its ugly. but its is still under development. but the thing that makes our interface so revolutionary is the way it srolls, and how the armor and health can share the same bar without making things more confusing. it help by cleaning up the clutter and making it stylish. and the clip was also pretty new because we made it so the bullets scroll through the clip and up as if a real gun would. i know that right now its hard to say "wow" or "great job" unless youve seen it in action. and its just plain amazing how much cooler it its it watch.

but when were done more of you will understand just how important this project is.

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 7:28 am
Can you use shading?

Felix
March 27, 2005, 9:12 am
well, i don't like the pictures, they're strange XD

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 9:18 am
Heh, I prefer my own interface... :P

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 4:06 pm
see the point is that we pushed what the interface can do, while most people just change the look of there crap. we actually planned ours out and changed the possibilitys of the interface maker.

Magniitude
March 27, 2005, 6:03 pm
Looks like a bad job done with mspaint.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 6:27 pm
"Prototype"
i am doing some finishing art on it changing size, location, images, and arrangment right now and ill post a screenshot of it in this post when im done.
this interface is alot better in action.

The Geologist
March 27, 2005, 7:31 pm
The interface looks alright...has potantial but needs work. Try getting rid of the solid blue background for it, those icons are solid enoug that they can operate on their own. IMO I prefer the team/personal score box thingie in the lower right...too many things in one place can clutter any interface up. Those are my only qualms..keep up the good work.

Ripper.
March 27, 2005, 7:40 pm
looks better than ur other 1 but need some work..

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 8:58 pm
you people are missing the point, its not about the look its about its functionality, were working on its look, infact dont borther commenting if all your gonna say is its ugly, because we know and were working on its look, we were just trying to get the new systems working and tell you all its in the workings!

Kirby_106
March 27, 2005, 10:46 pm
wtf why is there a lightsaber in a Eq. mod?!

The Geologist
March 27, 2005, 11:07 pm
If you want to tell us we're missing the point, then go ahead...don't listen. Part of the functionality comes from how much of the screen this interface blocks up with that blue background..

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 1:21 am
first, the lightsaber is just there because this is all about the interface (sorry) the weapons will come later.

ok, i understand what your saying but my point is, that we know that already and everyone keeps bringing it up. but it isnt like i have control so, i give up trying to defend myself.

STEELIX
March 28, 2005, 1:35 am
woo, Balestar's famous!

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 3:33 am
quote:wtf why is there a lightsaber in a Eq. mod?!
I thought the Light Saber was freaking cool so i put that on my Soldat but thats not part of the mod at all

quote:woo, Balestar's famous!
hell yea Bale is a badass i want to see the new batman Batman Begins Bale is the new batman

quote:Part of the functionality comes from how much of the screen this interface blocks up with that blue background..
That interface takes up like 1/28th of the screen (yea i measured it out cause im bored) thats not that big of a blind spot so stop whining about the size and look at how the health goes down.

we made it so that it looks like its draining like it should look and i asked someone on here and they were like "you cant do it" well guess what it was done. It is a PROTOYPE that means there are going to be better quality ones coming up. This isnt the final product the final product will be done by the end of this week (hopefully). I put this on here cause i figured peopel would put positive things about it and give positive suggestions. quote: Eh, I aplaud your work effort but it does'nt fit my taste :p Don't let that stop you though

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 3:59 am
if you arent going to read the posts and just look at the pics than dont post at all, your all just posting the same thing, over and over again. OMG JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE! we know what your talking about.

JiggaBlue
March 28, 2005, 8:02 am
UH, you guys should [IMAGE] piled into the corner. Do some work, take the negitive feedback like a man and improve this interface. And as for not taking up space, some people like me will only have the smallest interfaces:
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 9:26 am
hmm..ye small interfaces is good...Ok i know Achilles isn't so veeery good mapmaker but i think he and his friend are pretty good for making their first interface! (If it is the first)

It's bad placed and the Jet and ammo got a little bad graphic but the Hp meter! i love it because it reminds of Max payne! lol but u need fix the grapich even more then i think it can be good..but really..the Jet meter looks like a water tank or something

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 6:47 pm
ok well my first interface was the EQ symbol with the bars along the side of it its a topic. yea the fuel tank was a makeshift idea cause we just wanted it done cause our main focus was the HP meter. im still messing with the size and crap like that.

we never said it was "perfect" we said it was revolutionary because no one has ever made a HP meter like this one before but you know what idc anymore. i like your forum i think im going to stay. I like your men too. (Troy quote)

Liber_Lupus
March 28, 2005, 7:07 pm
If you, creators know that it won't have good feedback yet, then don't post until it's ready. And it got to be looking nice, if you want anyone to download THAT.

MercyM
March 28, 2005, 7:09 pm
Amen.
And then, this should be in General Discussions.

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 10:01 pm
we werent saying you should download it were just saying that we tryed something new thats all, so post your ideas or whatever, im done defending, it just makes me look like a jackass.

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 12:20 am
Why don't you take the constructive criticism, and improve upon what you have.You've got your feedback, now make version two.

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 2:37 am
we are its in progress ive almost got it done