( search forums )
How many 5 year olds could you take on?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
AerialAssault
March 27, 2005, 4:51 am
http://www.cad-forums.com/showthread.php?t=33746

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy kids.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

i'd say i could take about 20 before they overwhelm me.

Lt. Sneezy
March 27, 2005, 5:19 am
I could take on: 40 at least. I've been beaten up by the entire football team. At the same time. 5 year olds aint [IMAGE].
Method of choice: After I dropped one, I'd pick up the body and use the little bugger as a weapon.

_Mancer_
March 27, 2005, 5:20 am
30-60

Skate4Razors
March 27, 2005, 5:26 am
Maybe 1, they tend to bite, they are animals. At the most, 2.

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 5:56 am
Mancer, Lt. Sneezy, try being a camp councelor...12 kids is the maximum, but that's when they haven't even started to fight.

_Mancer_
March 27, 2005, 6:02 am
Fighting is different then trying to control the kids into doing what you want.

Elemental
March 27, 2005, 6:09 am
you could go berserk, and start like spazzin out, just like running madly..kids get scared easily at that age..lol
I would just run straight at them..really fast, and start doing like, matrix reloaded stuff: use a kid as a pole, and jump on their heads..lol XD

N1nj@
March 27, 2005, 6:13 am
i would have to say 10-100

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 6:28 am
That's right Mancer, because if I didn't want them to beat the crap out of me, they would be so much more difficult to control. :P

JiggaBlue
March 27, 2005, 6:38 am
It comes down to the amount of energy i got and how long it takes for em to fall, Cause there is no way some little [IMAGE]ing kid is going to beat me untell i drop from tierdness

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 7:46 am
About 3. I've got some experience in my home with my 'lil bros. ;]
And I agree with S4R, they really bite...

Captain Ben
March 27, 2005, 8:35 am
It's kind of happened to me before...
I was at a preschool, reading my self-made children's book to them, when I went totally of topic and went into detail of how my dog died (car accident, not nice). Anyways, I made one cry and then they started mobbing me. I wasn't trying to hurt them because I liked little kids (????) and my collarbone was broken, and they were biting and scratching, so I ran through the sand-pit, kicking up sand till they started crying and i got suspended...
They were about 4-5 years old, and there were roughly 10-11 boys and tomboy girls.
Of course I'm lying, so maybe 20-30 before I got bored...
Pirates get bored easily.

lastpatriot
March 27, 2005, 12:12 pm
Hmmm... I'm a youth soccer referee, so I have to put up with little kids screaming all the time, so psychlogical pain could help. I'm thinking... 20-30

Melba
March 27, 2005, 1:40 pm
over 10 is imo total bullcrap if you aren't a professional wrestler\fighter etc.
after one whole day of combat training, i'd say those kids are pretty dangerous when they are united.

Jaz
March 27, 2005, 2:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotHmmm... I'm a youth soccer referee, so I have to put up with little kids screaming all the time, so psychlogical pain could help. I'm thinking... 20-30

lmao

I could take on the whole preschool, id just keep kicking them in the face and watch them drop like dominos

Lt. Sneezy
March 27, 2005, 3:32 pm
I've been a summer camp councelor at the Boys and Girls Club. That's where everyone sends their evil children for the summer, because it's cheap. I had to break up a 20 kid fight over Pokemon cards. So I know for a fact I can at least stop a fight between 20 7-9 year olds.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 3:43 pm
I would not hurt such precious and cinnocent children.

?
March 27, 2005, 3:52 pm
im thinking 20 also..

Vijchtidoodah
March 27, 2005, 5:15 pm
Sneezy, they weren't trying to kill you though...

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 5:24 pm
Depends oh how much they weigh, if they're average weight I can just keep throwin' em against the wall. There's nothin in the rules about them touchin' the walls. XD

Magniitude
March 27, 2005, 6:09 pm
100000000000000000000000000000 they cant stop my claws

_Mancer_
March 27, 2005, 6:26 pm
I change my answer. I could take on at least 200.

5 year olds just keep coming at you. You wouldnt have to use much energy to knock them out plus your like 8X bigger than they are. Doesnt matter, they can't knock you out unless you let them get on top of you or your a weakling.

Melba
March 27, 2005, 6:40 pm
I'll keep that in mind Mancer.

Note to self: do not let a kid get on top of my 'a weakling'

*edited*

Captain Ben
March 28, 2005, 1:59 am
Melba, you're sick.

MOFO NOFO
March 28, 2005, 6:39 am
I'd take on about 60to70, because i can just kik them with my steel capped shoes

(they look stylish too :P)

WEWT 1st post in 2 months