( search forums )
Max Payne-ish interface (regged only)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Rhombus
March 27, 2005, 1:53 pm
[IMAGE]

I hope you like it.

DL: http://home.ripway.com/2004-10/192129/MaxPayne-ish.zip

Just unzip it to your Custom-interfaces folder

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 2:39 pm
It doesn't look like Max Payne. Max Payne interface is black and white.

Deleted User
March 27, 2005, 3:17 pm
could be much better... :)

MercyM
March 27, 2005, 3:37 pm
Yeah, even the GBA version of Max Payne, it's interface is better:
[IMAGE]
;]

Rhombus
March 27, 2005, 6:54 pm
I just took the picture and tried to make a nice interface. Its not meant to be true to the original :s

Norse
March 27, 2005, 7:36 pm
I like it a lot. Keep up the good work!

SPARTAN_III
March 28, 2005, 12:35 pm
tip: take away the green, change it to grey. make the red less bright, and change the nade amount to numbers. otherwise good job. is this your first interface? if so, its great

Rhombus
March 28, 2005, 5:29 pm
No, I made a boogie manhunt before. Link: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21649 (this is my first serious interface tho.)

And about the green to gray: If you have vest on, it becomes gray already, so I dont think that will be such a good Idea. I will try and see about the red tho.

PS: To those who still don't understand: I wanted to make an interface with a picture of a guy instead of a simple bar, and because I suck at drawing human shapes, I took this from a max payne screen shot. And because I suck at thinking of names, I just called it max payne-ish. Capice?

MercyM
March 28, 2005, 5:37 pm
Well, Boogie Manhunt was better.

Felix
March 28, 2005, 5:44 pm
don't like the colors, but i like the style

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 6:56 pm
haha dude this is just like the interface me and kazuo just made too bad ours was posted 12 hours before yours haha ;)

i like it but the colors could more resemble the GBA liek the health is green and the back is white but i like it alot considering the health bar is draining
Thumbs up

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 10:11 pm
i like yours, it resembles ours, so i will learn from your example and try to fix the problems in ours, the setup is great, and it makes sence.

Rhombus
March 29, 2005, 6:09 am
thanks. Yeah i said that before in the other topic, in modding help. Anyway, I changed the red color, its darker now, and I changed the team box color, but that sux so I will change it again. expect an update soon.

Ripper.
March 30, 2005, 4:38 pm
i dont really like the form