( search forums )
Dumb gamestyle nowadays :(
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
KeFear
March 27, 2005, 7:38 pm
Hi!

I don't know what do you think, but i'm just getting sick of the game as it is nowadays.. everywhere i go, all i see is sprayers everywhere. The winning "strategy" is to spray the whole map with some auto-gun. I think that it is dumb and doesn't really require much skill. I'm sick of ppl who spray around and then say "owned" and such.

The gameplay is getting lame...

And before you flame me that i'm noob and such, i admit: i'm not good in the game now. I used to be.. i used to aim good, but now for some reason i can't bink and haste affects my ruger so much that i can't get used to it, and i can't aim with any other weapon as well. But i was good before 1.2. I admit that i don't play 24/7, and i stoped playing for a few month for some other game (i'm playing since 2003 summer)

And some other things that.. i can't beliave how good other ppl can be.. when i play on gather, or any cw with "foreign" (i mean: non-hungarians) ppl, i see that they can kill me with one nade, 2de shots, a few ak hits, and so on.. while if i hit them with the same, they just run away after they shoot me like hell. Okay, you might say this is because of "lag". But anyways, i find it wierd...

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 28, 2005, 1:29 am
Its possible to kill someone in one hit with nade, just hit their feet, 2 De shots = 2 headshots, and AK only needs 4 hits for a kill up close

JiggaBlue
March 28, 2005, 8:26 am
Acctually i think you can kill with one nade if it lands right on your head.

klimax
March 28, 2005, 8:50 am
I agree you have a lot of people out there that think they're the bomb. I suggest:

Play a little more in public games, if you see somebody bout as good as you, ask him how you can contact him. Do this with a couple of people until you get a small group, and keep playing with them :) it makes public a lot more fun too.

The other option is looking to join a clan.

MercyM
March 28, 2005, 1:20 pm
It needs something big! :O

KeFear
March 28, 2005, 1:47 pm
I don't aggree playing with a small group of as-good-as-me players, cos you can't learn any new things from them and vica versa. I've been doing that for 1 year, and now i see that we (i mean my clan) is much worse on international "seas", altough we are - i might say - the best in hungary.

And yes, nade can kill in one shot, de can kill in 2 shots and ak only needs 4 perfect hits. I was speaking of something that i couldn't beliave that if i hit them with 2 or even 3 de shots for example, they don't die.

But never mind

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 3:25 pm
I hav'nt seen many people "spraying" :{ And Are you suggjesting that people should'nt use all the guns even though Michal took the time to put em in the game? :p

Liber_Lupus
March 28, 2005, 4:08 pm
Im a rugertard myself. I also play on publics from time to time. It's not that hard. Use nades, throw them exactly fron of the soldiers and shoot him with ruger, aim for the head so you will hit if he tries to jump also.

SPARTAN_III
March 28, 2005, 5:19 pm
i love autos, but i dont spray. i fire quick, shoet bursts of gunfire that keeps my enemy's head down, then i pull out a socom and kill him. i only use an auto to spray if i have cover fire duty. then i spray in one location to prevent enemies from advancing

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 4:09 am
when i havent been playing for a few days, and i need to sharpen up, i try to play against players who are much better than me. A good public server to go on to sharpen up is [KEG] highspeed deathmatch, because theres this guy, F3nyx thats always on there and is pretty good.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 8:43 pm
yea i play on the server all the time its a good one

Zero Wiggles Murasame
April 3, 2005, 11:40 am
spraying makes me lag. but hey, I can't aim that good anymore either, I can relate..

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 6:35 pm
im still gonna use auto weapons cus they tha best :p i jump on top of someone and blast them with an mp5.....

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 12:44 pm
I like my steyr ^^

Mini Man
April 5, 2005, 1:32 pm
This happens with everygame after lots of ppl start playing it you get more and more and more newbs who spray with autos, unless they actually have some skill there quite easy to kill, and the 1 hit kill with the nade....next to all of my kills with grenades are 1 hit u just throw them hard at them of infront of them. (Where they are going to run)