( search forums )
PHP-Soldat Commander
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 3:56 am
This is a PHP Soldat Server management script, all it needs is a SQL database for users, and PHP + HTTP access. Im only posting a demo to see what kind of feedback I get. :D

http://enesce.com/demo/

Username: demo
Password: demo

Post your comment etc etc, if you like it, tell me; otherwise I wont bother releasing.

AWH_ReApEr
March 28, 2005, 4:17 am
This is going to be freaking awesome. Way to go, EnEsCe!

Vijchtidoodah
March 28, 2005, 4:32 am
Good job! I like the way you've set it up.

Gen0cide
March 28, 2005, 4:51 am
Looks awesome.
Be even better if there was a way to see the console and whats going on,but hey,whatcha gonna do.
I don't think that's even possible..is it

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 5:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideLooks awesome.
Be even better if there was a way to see the console and whats going on,but hey,whatcha gonna do.

I dont think it is, unless MM implements a command to show the last 5 mins of console events to the dedicated server ^_^

FliesLikeABrick
March 28, 2005, 5:28 am
learn some java and write a simple app that connects to the admin port and grabs the text out of there :P

then just put it into a frame on one of the tabs in what you're working on here

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 5:58 am
Who ya gonna call? RUSTY!

Gen0cide
March 28, 2005, 6:53 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCequote:Originally posted by Gen0cideLooks awesome.

I dont think it is, unless MM implements a command to show the last 5 mins of console events to the dedicated server ^_^

quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrick
learn some java and write a simple app that connects to the admin port and grabs the text out of there :P

then just put it into a frame on one of the tabs in what you're working on here

Get on it enesce!Whitchee!*whip noises*

JiggaBlue
March 28, 2005, 7:48 am
Woah, this may be the best thing you've made yet. Relese this shizzit.

Futile
March 28, 2005, 11:47 am
Nice!

Question:
Is this interface able to remote-administer? Can I deploy it on a seperate server than the Soldat-server? (for instance: my web-server is on another machine, and it's placed outside of the LAN where I keep the soldat-machine).

Suggestions:
How about grabbing the map filenames from the directory, and let the user add them to the maplist with simple checkboxes? It would elimintate the risk of typos and such when editing the maplist.

A drop down menu/javascript-combination could be added to give the user the same kind of interface that Rusty uses in SARJ to send commands to the server. I'm not a really big fan of javascipts, but a simple drop-down with the commands would probaably suffice. (that is, the program doesnt help you build the entire command, but just prints the "/say" or "/kick" for you.)

It's nice to be able to edit the ini-file hands-on, but what about an interface similar to SINIM? Group all options, give them tickboxes/drop-downs/radiobuttons or textareas and then let the PHP-engine edit the ini-for you?

And perhaps give it the ability to save/restore multiple ini files?

w00tw00t
March 28, 2005, 12:10 pm
Futile has some good points there!
EnEsCe nice Demo, i hope to see you improve on this and release it after some of these suggestions have been established

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 12:12 pm
quote:Is this interface able to remote-administer? Can I deploy it on a seperate server than the Soldat-server? (for instance: my web-server is on another machine, and it's placed outside of the LAN where I keep the soldat-machine).
to run/stop the server, the php script sends "nohup /users/path/to/soldatserver" and "killall -9 soldatserver". Ive got no knowledge of Linux, so I cant really say whether or not it can run them over lan, Perhaps somone else with Linux knowledge can answer this for me??? Well if Microsoft can do it, Linux sure as hell can >_>
EDIT: If you get this program installed on your machine(s), then you probably can do it. http://nfs.sourceforge.net/

quote:How about grabbing the map filenames from the directory, and let the user add them to the maplist with simple checkboxes? It would elimintate the risk of typos and such when editing the maplist.

A drop down menu/javascript-combination could be added to give the user the same kind of interface that Rusty uses in SARJ to send commands to the server. I'm not a really big fan of javascipts, but a simple drop-down with the commands would probaably suffice. (that is, the program doesnt help you build the entire command, but just prints the "/say" or "/kick" for you.)

It's nice to be able to edit the ini-file hands-on, but what about an interface similar to SINIM? Group all options, give them tickboxes/drop-downs/radiobuttons or textareas and then let the PHP-engine edit the ini-for you?

Keep in mind this is my first PHP script >_>, and having a UI for editing the Settings is not going to happen.. this is a PHP script, not a executable program...

Futile
March 28, 2005, 1:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe
quote:How about grabbing the map filenames from the directory, and let the user add them to the maplist with simple checkboxes? It would elimintate the risk of typos and such when editing the maplist.

Keep in mind this is my first PHP script >_>, and having a UI for editing the Settings is not going to happen.. this is a PHP script, not a executable program...

I think you might have misunderstood me. I believe this is quite simple.

You let a script read the ini-file and create variables for all the values in the ini-file. A frontend/interface/page lets the user modify those values through a simple submit-form.

Sure it might take a little time and testing, but it's mostly grunt work.

I would be nice if it was able to create a proper ini-file from those variables too, to create new ini-files solely from the Soldat Commander interface. PHP has some excellent filesystem manipulation tools, so it should be doable.

Thanks, by the way, for your work. I really appreciate it, and I hope to see this released under a proper (read: GPL) license. ;-)

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 1:11 pm
LOL @ GPL,

Well I sure will work on those features, I just added a tiny little feature to the edit map list page, scroll down and it will show you all the maps in the /path/to/server/maps/ folder.

EDIT: your link doesnt work, and ive got SINM and made my own version called EasySINI, so I dont need to look at it ^_^

Futile
March 28, 2005, 1:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCequote:Is this interface able to remote-administer? Can I deploy it on a seperate server than the Soldat-server? (for instance: my web-server is on another machine, and it's placed outside of the LAN where I keep the soldat-machine).
to run/stop the server, the php script sends "nohup /users/path/to/soldatserver" and "killall -9 soldatserver". Ive got no knowledge of Linux, so I cant really say whether or not it can run them over lan, Perhaps somone else with Linux knowledge can answer this for me??? Well if Microsoft can do it, Linux sure as hell can >_>
EDIT: If you get this program installed on your machine(s), then you probably can do it. http://nfs.sourceforge.net/

At the end of the day, the Soldat Commander requires access to the soldat-server's filesystem, correct?

quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeLOL @ GPL,

Well I sure will work on those features, I just added a tiny little feature to the edit map list page, scroll down and it will show you all the maps in the /path/to/server/maps/ folder.

[...]

Looked at it, and if you can do that, you can do precisely what I'm talking about. You just need to read data from a file instead of the filesystem/directory listing.

The only thing to add to the map-edit page now is a simple way to add/remove maps to the list, and that's well within your knowhow. ;-)

Futile
March 28, 2005, 1:36 pm
Actually. Scrap that. I never did like the SINIM anyway. If you're able to install a Soldat server, nevermind the Soldat Commander, you should be damn well able to edit you ini-files without a cluttered up interface of options.

Seriously, just nevermind that silly proposition.

What we would need though is the ability to hotswap ini-files (or atleast change between them without too much hassle ;-) ). I know the hotswap feature is limited due to the server, but it would be nice to let the commander keep track of all my ini-files, for easy switching between settings.

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 1:45 pm
quote:At the end of the day, the Soldat Commander requires access to the soldat-server's filesystem, correct?This is a freaking PHP script ffs, dont you know what a PHP script is able to do and what it isnt!!!???

PureGrain
March 28, 2005, 5:23 pm
Very Nice... Very nice indeed. :)

Futile
March 28, 2005, 6:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCequote:At the end of the day, the Soldat Commander requires access to the soldat-server's filesystem, correct?This is a freaking PHP script ffs, dont you know what a PHP script is able to do and what it isnt!!!???

I'm not sure I understand what you want. "dont you know what _this_ php-script is able to do", or "dont you know what _a_ php-script is able to do"

'Cause _a_ PHP-script can certainly handle sockets, network communication and interaction. In other words, one could probably write the entire soldat admin tool in PHP. It would be a bit unpractical though, since you would have to query and update all the time. ;-)

FliesLikeABrick
March 28, 2005, 7:46 pm
i think futile and enesce might be talking about two different situations: the php script/webserver running on the same machine as the soldat server, and running separately

Futile
March 28, 2005, 7:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABricki think futile and enesce might be talking about two different situations: the php script/webserver running on the same machine as the soldat server, and running separately

Yeah, thats what I was asking about. Running the two servers (web/soldat) on different machines, in different nets, in different parts of the world - is it possible with the Soldat Commander.

And obviously (since you linked me to the network filesystem-project) it's not, by itself.

grand_diablo
March 28, 2005, 10:56 pm
No matter if this is highly complex or plain simple, but this webinterface rocks. Id really appreciate it, if you release it, cause were at Selfkill are looking for a good webinterface for our servers. Yours would save us the time wed have to spend on coding it ourselves.

Btw how far will its design be modable?

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 1:35 am
Adding buttons to the header should be easy enough, the header and footer can be changed in seperate html files, aslong as you know adequate HTML skills you should be able to change the styles easily.
Ill definately be releasing this script now ^_^

EDIT: I just added the dropdown menu for server commands (in the send command to server page)

Post some more suggestions :)

Karvinen
March 30, 2005, 7:04 pm
"I just added the dropdown menu for server commands (in the send command to server page)"

Put "other command" option in the dropdown menu. Now it isn't possible to send a custom command like /kickall.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 2:06 am
"Put "other command" option in the dropdown menu. Now it isn't possible to send a custom command like /kickall."
Done, and Done.

n00bface
March 31, 2005, 2:17 am
kind of annoying having every command go to a white page with a redirect screen. just have it stay on the same page but show a command accepted message at the top. also, when you click stop server and then submit, it says you executed killall soldatserver, which is sucky because then it kills every soldatserver process you have running. have it grab the PID of the server it's connected to and then kill the PID.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 2:36 am
And how would I go about getting the PID in PHP? >_>

n00bface
March 31, 2005, 2:41 am
$getpid = system("ps auxw | grep -m 1 directory/soldatserver | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'");

(stole that from soldatguardian.c)

n00bface
March 31, 2005, 2:41 am
$getpid = system("ps auxw | grep -m 1 directory/soldatserver | grep -v grep | awk ''");

(stole that from soldatguardian.c)

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 2:44 am
Hmm I dont/cant have a soldat server running on my site so I got nowhere to test it >:|

EDIT: *loads up crappy old Cygwin* Huraaa!!! it works, adding it to script now. Ty n00bhead

n00bface
March 31, 2005, 2:45 am
I already tested it and it works so use that instead!!11

PureGrain
March 31, 2005, 3:00 am
I can provide you a test server if you wish. I have several servers all over the US and would be glad to provide you a dev server for your testing. Just contact me puregrain(at)soldatserver.com .

:)

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 10:53 am
Anyone got any other suggestions? (almost finished)

mar77a
April 2, 2005, 4:45 pm
I hardly recommend to make it text based, since it's very easy and not needed to have a MySQL DB only for users/passwords...

skc.r0adkill
April 26, 2005, 5:27 pm
just give us the downloadlink now :D

Deleted User
April 27, 2005, 4:17 am
I Would have released by now but a problem rised up when I started testing it on an actual server, PHP keeps killing soldatserver once the script has finished executing, and php.net didnt help 1 bit.

Deleted User
April 27, 2005, 5:52 pm
What problem are you experiencing exactally enesce?

I am fluent in PHP/MySQL and VB6 among others :)

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 3:04 am
Read what I said...

quote:PHP keeps killing soldatserver once the script has finished executing

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 6:08 am
What script? How are you launching the server process?

FliesLikeABrick
April 30, 2005, 6:09 am
im guessing using shell( ) or system ( )

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 6:27 am
Ive tried

shell()
exec()
system()
shell_exec()
`` (backticks)
and passthru()

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 7:51 am
"PHP keeps killing soldatserver once the script has finished executing"

So, you have say,

$result = exec('soldatserver');

Then immediatly after that, it shuts down?

Try running it like this:

$result = exec('soldatserver >dump.txt');

Then open up dump.txt and see if anything in there is useful in tracking down why the server is closing down.

I can tell you now, PHP wont be closing the process (if its spawned via shell()/exec/passthru etc etc) when the script finishes, it will ONLY close the process if you tell it to via a shell command/php function.

One problem you may be having, you may be trying it like this:

* Your php file is in /home/commander
* Your soldatserver file is in /home/games/soldat
So you are in the '/home/commander' directory, and you try and exec('/home/games/soldat/soldatserver');

Which DOES execute the file, HOWEVER, the 'working directory' that directory inherits is /home/commander, not what you would expect (/home/games/soldat) so when the server process looks for 'maplist.txt' for example, its looking in /home/commander (where the php script file is located), not where soldatserver is.

To overcome this problem you need to first change the working directory to the path where the file is located.

Heres how to do it:

Instead of executing '/home/games/soldat/soldatserver'

Run it like this:

$cwd = getcwd();
$return = exec('cd /home/games/soldat;/home/games/soldat/soldatserver;cd ' . $cwd);

This will via the shell prompt, jump to the games directory (cd), execute the file (now that the cwd (current working directory) is the game directory, it should work fine, then it jumps back to where the php script is running from ($cwd).

Hope this helps.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 3:20 pm
* $result = exec('soldatserver >dump.txt'); *
Didnt create a dump.txt file

* $cwd = getcwd();
$return = exec('cd /home/games/soldat;/home/games/soldat/soldatserver;cd ' . $cwd); *
Started the server, but once again was instantly killed. Even when I do nohup there is nothing written to nohup.out. Once I requested the page, i quickly tabbed into the shell console and spammed with killall -9 soldatserver, and it came with "soldatserver(22872) Permission denied." then while still spamming with that command it quickly said "no process killed.", which means its not running to be killed.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 3:40 pm
Paste the command cd /home/games/soldat;/home/games/soldat/soldatserver

into the shell prompt, what does it say after hitting enter?

Do this while you start in the directory where the php file is.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 3:53 pm
it starts the server like it should, but when put into PHP it dies.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 4:53 pm
Try running it like this:

$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd');

That should 'fork' the process into the background, and keep running when the script ends.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 5:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by plasmaTry running it like this:

$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd');

That should 'fork' the process into the background, and keep running when the script ends.

Nope, ive tried that one aswell. Didnt work anyway, and it also gave nothing in $return.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 5:51 pm
Really need to find out *why* this is happening.

By any chance, is Safe Mode enabled in PHP on the server your script is on?

Create a blank php file and inside place phpinfo(); to see php information.

Safe mode only allows execution of files under a specific folder.

Try:

$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd', &$output, &$return_var);

What are the values for return, output, and return_var after running the above?

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 1:38 am
Its definately not in safe mode, as this was the first thing I checked.

"$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd', &$output, &$return_var);"
Always gives me an error
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /var/www/html/pages/doserver.php on line 24

n00bface
May 1, 2005, 1:46 am
oh come on you know better..it's missing a ' before the $cwd
$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . '$cwd', &$output, &$return_var);

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 2:24 am
Actually I had a ' after $cmd by mistake (I just tacked on the other vars without looking.

And yeah, take a look instead of pasting simple parse errors here first :)

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2005, 2:54 am
lol you're all missing it

"$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd', &$output, &$return_var);"

there should be a . after $cwd

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 3:12 am
No, it should be:

$return = exec('cd /path/to/file;/path/to/file/soldatserver > /dev/null &;cd ' . $cwd, &$output, &$return_var);

We want the value of $cwd, not to write it 'as is'.

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 3:39 am
hehe, $output gave "Array" and $return_var gave "2"

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 3:44 am
Instead of

echo $output;

Type

print_r($output);

See whats in there, should be a line by line output of what the process spat out.

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2005, 3:49 am
ah i thought it was supposed to be a string concatenation

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 3:49 am
This time it gave me:
Array ( )

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 3:52 am
Is there a better form of medium we can talk on?

Ill be here for an hour or so.

Seems like the program is not doing anything, very strange.

Could you please post the block of code that executes the program in full? Incase I can spot anything odd.

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 4:14 am
All problems are now fixed, however we need somone to test the scripts on their own server aswell.

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 2:01 pm
Thanks to some help! :)

Denacke
May 1, 2005, 3:36 pm
I would love to test this out with my linux server. You can contact me on IRC.

FliesLikeABrick
May 1, 2005, 6:11 pm
will this work for windows, now or ever?

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 1:16 am
Yes it can work for windows.

Optik
May 2, 2005, 3:39 am
send me a email at mybullet@gmail.com if u want a linux test acc wit soldat and http ftp etc...
lookin good btw

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 3:46 am
Ok I will email everyone who wants to test soon, im just adding afew more features such as uploading PMS files and sceneries/textues to the server via this page :)

and I mean test for urselves, not let me test on ur server.

FliesLikeABrick
May 2, 2005, 3:52 am
ah yeah... you should have a thing that not only allows you to manually edit mapslist.txt, but has a drop down kinda thing so you can select maps to add from what maps are actually in the maps folder, rather than have to know what is in there. thatd be very handy

KeYDoN
May 2, 2005, 8:48 am
me wanna test too, gimme your version without the mapadding stuff(if not already finished), this i already programmed on my own :D.
Mail it plz at: keydon @ the-black-army.de (without the two spaces)
btw. dont forget for you mapupload a scenery and texture upload ;) this i have forgotten in my first version :P

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 9:30 am
quote:Originally posted by KeYDoNme wanna test too, gimme your version without the mapadding stuff(if not already finished), this i already programmed on my own :D.
Mail it plz at: keydon @ the-black-army.de (without the two spaces)
btw. dont forget for you mapupload a scenery and texture upload ;) this i have forgotten in my first version :P

Errr, say again?

KeYDoN
May 2, 2005, 12:55 pm
oh my englisch so bad? :'(
i said that i want to test your PHP-Commander-Script :D
and that you should mail it to keydon@the-black-army.de
And finally i said you have to imlement a scenery and texture uploadpossibility into your mapuploadfunction.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:49 pm
Some ideas/suggestions:

* Support multiple servers (start/stop multiple servers from one page)
* Edit multiple servers configuration from one page (set a diff map rotation/servername or just config files for each server)

Im sure theres more I could come up with :)

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 12:32 am
I was actually in the middle of doing multiple servers, then all of a sudden the dev server died along with soldatserver.com and all its sub-servers. So now im stuck with no server to test for awhile

KeYDoN
May 8, 2005, 8:20 pm
you need servers? no problem contact me and you will get as many you need :D

grand_diablo
May 9, 2005, 3:29 pm
dont trust KeYDoN's servers, theyre all doomed by his ServerChecker script :P

PureGrain
May 9, 2005, 4:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeI was actually in the middle of doing multiple servers, then all of a sudden the dev server died along with soldatserver.com and all its sub-servers. So now im stuck with no server to test for awhile

Moved all the servers too Dallas facility.

I did not think you were using it anymore. You never let me know how your dev was coming along, so I assumed you quit.

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 11:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by PureGrainquote:Originally posted by EnEsCeI was actually in the middle of doing multiple servers, then all of a sudden the dev server died along with soldatserver.com and all its sub-servers. So now im stuck with no server to test for awhile

Moved all the servers too Dallas facility.

I did not think you were using it anymore. You never let me know how your dev was coming along, so I assumed you quit.
^ LOL, ive only been using them 24/7 :|

Well do you reckon you could setup a new one or somthing?

PureGrain
May 10, 2005, 4:16 pm
Yes, I will set something up for you later today. I will forward the info too you in an email. Please leave your email addy here or PM it too me.

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 6:46 am
quote:Originally posted by PureGrainPlease leave your email addy here or PM it too me.
Done(PM), since now I have upload map/scenery/textures working, im going to see if I can implement some kind of multi-server functionality, but I dont see this as being neccessary

KeYDoN
May 12, 2005, 11:22 am
so plzzz release it =))))

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 6:44 am
quote:Originally posted by KeYDoNso plzzz release it =))))

I am definately going to release, however there is no release date :)

Hoodlum
May 14, 2005, 2:20 pm
That is great but it would be better if I owned a server.

Denacke
May 14, 2005, 4:31 pm
How did you solve the problem with php shutting it down immediatly?

Vostok 4
May 16, 2005, 7:44 pm
Some issues that will arise:

You need to either run your webserver as root (VERY VERY VERY BAD, if you do please give me the IP address :)), or you need to run your soldatserver from the webserver account (again, not a bright idea). That is only to implement killing the process, file edits are easily solved with file perms.

Also you could make this work with decentralized servers albeit you would probably have to write a daughter app to act as a daemon listening for the request to kill the soldat server, or run a small webserver on a obscure port (this would be easiest) with it getting a PHP request such as kill.php?kill=1&key=someencrypted text, where the script would test against a key that the user sets so not everyone can go killing the server, then it kills it...

Not sure how extremely useful this will be in the long run though... I mean once you setup a server theoretically it shouldn't have to be changed around every day ;) Good work though, glad to see it working no problem (so far)... if you need help with PHP or any linux problems let me know, I'm bored as hell at work...

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 11:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vostok 4Some issues that will arise:

You need to either run your webserver as root (VERY VERY VERY BAD, if you do please give me the IP address :)), or you need to run your soldatserver from the webserver account (again, not a bright idea). That is only to implement killing the process, file edits are easily solved with file perms.

Also you could make this work with decentralized servers albeit you would probably have to write a daughter app to act as a daemon listening for the request to kill the soldat server, or run a small webserver on a obscure port (this would be easiest) with it getting a PHP request such as kill.php?kill=1&key=someencrypted text, where the script would test against a key that the user sets so not everyone can go killing the server, then it kills it...

Not sure how extremely useful this will be in the long run though... I mean once you setup a server theoretically it shouldn't have to be changed around every day ;) Good work though, glad to see it working no problem (so far)... if you need help with PHP or any linux problems let me know, I'm bored as hell at work...

erm.. well I dunno if the test server was root or not, but I know the soldatserver was running as "apache". Ill have to look into this, as soon as PureGrain wakes up from hibernation.

@Denacke, Plasma helped me with the startup syntax, we added somthing like </dev/null (Cant check, im @ school)

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 5:08 pm
As with file permissions, you can chmod executables and place the executable/webserver in a special account as to not run as apache?

Vostok 4
May 17, 2005, 8:18 pm
You could, but I wonder how much of that is beyond the users here ;)

Soldatserver running as "apache" is the webserver user, pending the implementation it could be good, could be bad :)

Whoever was asking about startup, &>/dev/null & will hide output and put it in the background, bring it back with fg.

Deleted User
May 21, 2005, 2:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Vostok 4Soldatserver running as "apache" is the webserver user, pending the implementation it could be good, could be bad :)

Well I dont see how this is relevant, but wether the server runs as Apache or not shouldnt reall matter... Not like you can uh.. make it execute hax0r code or do CSS..

At the moment im working on a Logging function for PHP-Commander, aswell as creating a new secure login system since I found a flaw with my current method. Still waiting for PureGrain to re-setup that server so I can continue writing this script :(

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 4:35 pm
Hows this going?

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by plasmaHows this going?
PureGrain has died, so ive got nowhere to test the scripts. He hasnt sent me a message back for over 2 months, and his websites are dead.

No development untill I get somwhere to test it >_<

KeYDoN
June 17, 2005, 1:28 pm
i already said i can give you a linux server for testing, just pme me :D

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 2:41 pm
bah you need apache Keydon, otherwise that just defeats the purpose.

KeYDoN
June 18, 2005, 6:21 pm
ääähm it would be nice if your WI would support adminstitrating servers which are not running on the same server :(