( search forums )
Who would be interested in Clan Ladders?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Captain_d
March 28, 2005, 8:15 pm
just post here and tell me if you would be interested in me setting up a ladder type thing so that everyone could see who the best clan is and which ones are active.

it would be a website and you would have to create a clan id type thing and then if u lost you would be the one to report it.

The ladder would pretty much just be there if u wanted to use it, and you will have your own clan profile on the ladder site so that you could say who u are at war with and who u are allied with.

if u have any questions please just privite message me, other wise if you would be interested in this idea, just post below,

Thanks,
Captain D

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 8:32 pm
I don't think it's necessary to have two identical threads. Do you?

BManx2000
March 28, 2005, 8:56 pm
Make that 3 identical threads...

Deleted User
March 28, 2005, 10:10 pm
Hahaha! I have an idea!

I'll make a clan ladder. No wait, I'll not just make a clan ladder, but I'll spam the forums to get attention! Hoho I'm so smart!

Then, once everyone hates me for my own stupid mistakes, I'll blame society and sue McDonald's for making my coffee too hot!

My plan is infallable! I shall succeed!

DePhille
March 28, 2005, 10:32 pm
*DePhille rolls on the floor laughing*

Hahah another desperate soul trying to take over the world :)
i got a much better idea , ill just make a huge list where i store failed tries to take over the world :)

Grtz, DePhille

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 9:28 am
Indeed...

Captain d, just because a topic fits into two catagories, doesn't mean you have to post it more than once :) keep everything to one topic in the future.

Everyone else, don't act so harsh, this guy is new to the forums.

Moved to tournaments and I'm deleting the other topic(s).

crownking1
June 6, 2006, 9:30 pm
:,] I AM A SNOW-MAN'S HEAD THAT FELL OFF =(

Deleted User
June 6, 2006, 9:37 pm
THREAD NECROMANCER.

/me casts CLEESH.