( search forums )
Hacker?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Aquarius
March 29, 2005, 12:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by Stalky
UltraMagnus: Enesce used to be a hacker.
Hacker?

Not a hacker, just a [IMAGE]in' cheat creator.

quote:Originally posted by StalkyCan't you guys just accept that Michal and Styx and the moderator team trust him? If you don't, keep it to yourself and may you be the first to say 'I told you so' when Enesce destroys soldat ¬_¬

Nobody has done so much harm to the community as EnEsCe and his [IMAGE]in' cheats. No, I won't keep it to myself, because I think this guy should be wiped out of the Soldat history forever. No, I do not trust him at all, because he didn't show any regret for what he did. Seems like he doesn't consider creating hacks as something bad. He is cynical and he will do it again, if you, Marcinkowski or Styx will irritate him again. So better watch out, don't irritate him and continue licking his ass.

quote:That's enough. Anyone else who posts hate against Enesce will have their post deleted and will be on their way to a temp ban.
LOL

DeMonIc
March 29, 2005, 12:43 pm
And he created SS bot, and other nifty programs. I think that's worth mentioning too, besides all those programs that ruined lots and lots of public games. Imo, those spineless [IMAGE]s who use hacks and reg cracks are at least as bad as him, but they didn't add anything to the community. But I guess only time will tell who was right, eh?

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 12:50 pm
*sigh*

You dont learn do you Aquarius, jealousy doesnt get you anywhere.
"don't irritate him"
what do you think you are doing right now?

MercyM
March 29, 2005, 1:10 pm
Hmph... :[

josheat
March 29, 2005, 1:14 pm
only just heard, madness...

STEELIX
March 29, 2005, 2:24 pm
Hm, I can believe him having turned good now, but I don't usually make it a habit simply forgiving former hack creators...

b00stA
March 29, 2005, 2:34 pm
What is this thing about trusting him?
If you don't want to use his tools because you don't trust him, then don't! You don't have to.
If you trust him, then that's fine, too.
Just don't drag him into mud.

Hitman
March 29, 2005, 4:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe*sigh*

You dont learn do you Aquarius, jealousy doesnt get you anywhere.
"don't irritate him"
what do you think you are doing right now?
Look at this pathetic little prick.

You may have stopped hacking but that doesn't make you anything special, so don't be a cheeky bastard about it. As far as I know, you didn't make any apology thread for ruining people's game play for almost a year. If anything, you owe the Soldat community for what you've done, and should take any insults on the chin. Don't play the 'Be my friend or I'll start hacking again' card; criticism from fellow players was inevitable and you should be working to prove that you are worthy of people's respect and trust rather than [indirectly] threatening them.

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 4:18 pm
Aquarius, don't attack me about it. I haven't actually told anyone my personal opinion on this, I'm just respecting Styx and Michal on their choices.

I agree that Enesce did more harm than anyone else has done recently to soldat. You think thats why I defended him? No, I defended him because you're flaming in my forum and thats why I told you you'd start getting bans. My post wasn't about my opinion on Enesce, I'm just shutting you up from posting [IMAGE] all over Fan Apps.

I think you and Hitman really need to get off your fat asses and get some fresh air too. You're both getting pissy about it, ffs, its only a [IMAGE]ing game. "OH NOES HE WILL DETSROY MAH SOLDAT I WILL GO CRY NOW". Sigh.

Melba
March 29, 2005, 8:06 pm
Please restrain from swearing in the future Stalky.

peemonkey
March 29, 2005, 9:35 pm
what was that one guy's name from 1.05? the guy who could control other people and made the machinegun M79?

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 9:40 pm
He only swore as much as Aquarius, Melba, but a topic without a swear would be nice.

Listen, the idea of hacking is not a bad one. If it hadn't been Enesce, it would have been someone else, any number of people who have a little knowledge about how a PC works can hack. Hacking is a way to learn and grow; its a legitimate job and several thousand people make their living by working for companies and employers, testing their products against their skills. The fact of the matter is, without Enesce, Soldat wouldn't have the anti-hack protection it has now, and we could've ended up with someone who wouldn't have stopped hacking, or would have made hacks that are a great deal worse.

Besides, every single one of us has been given a second chance before. I believe that someone who is willing to work hard enough to undo the wrongs he's done at least deserves that chance. What if it was you, Aquarius? Or Stalky? Or anyone close to you, for that matter. Place yourself in Enesce's shoes and tell me what you think.

Also, Enesce has done a lot to redeem himself, but that doesn't mean he's allowed to roam freely here. He's under close watch by us moderators and if anything goes awry, all Styx has to do is check a box and he's gone.

Don't like his programs? Don't use them. If it still bugs you that he's back, then by all means, find another place to share your opinions. He's here to stay until Styx says otherwise.

End of story.

n00bface
March 29, 2005, 9:50 pm
quote: its a legitimate job and several thousand people make their living by working for companies and employers, testing their products against their skills.
Nobody is getting paid here and nobody wanted a hacker.
quote:without Enesce, Soldat wouldn't have the anti-hack protection it has now, and we could've ended up with someone who wouldn't have stopped hacking, or would have made hacks that are a great deal worse.
Yes we would, besides the knife cheat detection.

I will place myself in EnEsCe's shoes...hmmm..let's see...well, I would have been done with Soldat long ago :)

anyways I don't have that much of a problem with EnEsCe anymore, he's ok to talk to and not that much of an asshat anymore. I still see hacker's a lot in my server and a lot of servers, but EnEsCe is now providing applications to better monitor stuff like that. Ooh, kind of like a monopoly..make problems to solve problems! Clever....too clever.

Alamo
March 29, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Aquarius

Yes Yes Yes!

Icarius
March 30, 2005, 12:02 am
Look at how angry you guys are getting. Pretty immature to be honest. I think EnEsCe has probably realised that hacking this game has opened a door for him to help aid a succesful game and probably get some respect that way. Think about it logically.

What's better for someone's ego, creating hacks that fuck the game up till it's community becomes none exsistant, or help make the game better protected and gaining the huge respect off of Michal and the community.

He's probably hacked the game to get noticed, and he has done. So saying "I can fix all this stuff for you if you just give me the source code" will probably mean that he can. He's probably gone and developed his own work-arounds ahead of time to help Michal make this game rock solid and cheat protected. Sure, you're going to get a few dickheads who decide they want to try and break Soldat again, and I'm sure someone will, but it'll be a long time before then.

Like I said, what would be wise for EsEnCe? To carry on trying to hack soldat and Michal try and fix this stuff on his own? Or trying to fix soldat so Michal can carry on making the game better/worse with his ideas and actually carrying on with his work.

I honestly think Michal's pretty sick of trying to fix these hacks to be honest, and getting EsEnCe to do it would be the best and most logical solution. I think a lot of you are just bitter because it's a lot of crap you didn't want to face, but maybe you should be paitent and wait till everything is sorted.

Soldat becoming more and more of a solid and brilliant game these days, and it's still just about holding my interest. Thats 2 years of interest holding, not many games can do that.

Kazuki
March 30, 2005, 12:44 am
Hitman, you hypocrite. Just because you were former moderator doesn't mean you get to act like an asshole and get away with it either.

_Mancer_
March 30, 2005, 1:10 am
Sooo.....

Hows life.

Kazuki
March 30, 2005, 1:44 am
Awesome. I love spring break. <3

that fuking sniper
March 30, 2005, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeywhat was that one guy's name from 1.05? the guy who could control other people and made the machinegun M79?

Cha0s. Yes, he was worse than Enesce.

Edit: Lapis: It was Cha0s who gave Michal the incentive of the anti-hack protection in 1.1.0, not Enesce. Enesce simply broke the anti-hack.

N1nj@
March 30, 2005, 2:25 am
I disagree with that, Chaos is not worse than Enesce, for the simple fact that he did it to show how easy the game was to hack. Also, i dont think he hack soldat for that long like Enesce did, he got bored of soldat pretty quick..

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 2:27 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniperquote:Originally posted by peemonkeywhat was that one guy's name from 1.05? the guy who could control other people and made the machinegun M79?

Cha0s. Yes, he was worse than Enesce.

Edit: Lapis: It was Cha0s who gave Michal the incentive of the anti-hack protection in 1.1.0, not Enesce. Enesce simply broke the anti-hack.

Exactly. What I'm saying is, if it hadn't been Enesce, it would have been someone else. Let's just be grateful for what we have, hmm?

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 2:39 am
IDX^Chaos only released SolCom because some noob spammed his email address, he left the message saying "Now try and have fun playing your precious little game" -IDX^Chaos

Unlucky 13
March 30, 2005, 5:43 am
@The anti-EnEsCe Brigade: Leave him alone!

No, really, why post about this when people are not "allowed" to post their personal problems on this forum without being flamed??? I mean, come on, paramud's friend dies, and all you do is make stupid remarks and in a way "disagree"! When this comes out, which in my frame of mind is a LOT less serious, you go with it! You must be really sick people!
I have played with & against EnEsCe, and he has no major quibbles that you can not get over, and he does not have a trace of "hacker" left in his body. Also, he is a lot more rational than you are at this, isn't he? I really think EnEsCe has changed, and if you don't, follow Stalky's advice. I belive he could easily fix Soldat hacking for good!

@ pro-/don't worry 'bout-EnEsCe Brigade: I really think you guys should have a say in these type of things, and those that are, you are doing EnEsCe a real favour.

*Put's hands up like when about to be strip searched* IP Search me mods, you will find it is the real me, not EnEsCe.

DeafBox
March 30, 2005, 7:27 am
i liked hitmans post.

Seems like Death Angel is back for good, which is gay... but life goes on. I think its good that hes making positive programs but that doesnt mean i or anyone else has to like him. He spent 6 months shutting down our servers and creating a website which help facilitate the spread of hacks. He was banned on this forum... no1 else has had this honor???

Anyway, i agree with hitman. I can tell you the ppl who were most directly affect by his actions are not as welcoming as the ppl who were not effected. If death angel can manage to make soldat un-hackable then i will be very happy. Untill that time i will exercise my right to dislike him and be overly suspicious of everything he says and does.

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 8:24 am
go back to the un forums deafbox with the rest of the aussies who think they run the whole aus soldat scene.

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 30, 2005, 9:31 am
I'll just put my foot in this just once...

Enesce, it is a fact that you did crash some of the servers for a while, but personally, I was not affected by it, and all it affected was the guys who control those servers, which also happens to be those who think they can control the forums. Another way to say it would be that you stepped on the wrong guy's shoe. But although it didn't affect alot of us, crashing those servers were wrong, and Deafbox's hatred towards you is completely justifiable. But right now, I feel that you are working towards helping the community instead of destroying it, and as long as you are working towards a good cause I can forget about everything you've done before.

MOFO NOFO
March 30, 2005, 9:42 am
EnEsCE, i dont really judge people much but, aussies "running" the whole soldat scene, whats that supposed to mean, you think you'd have a better job running it, look at yourself, you made all aussie players disgraced among the community... and your yelling at him?

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 9:59 am
Lets all just agree to disagree, and let this die for now.

Enesce is here to stay, none of you can change that. So until he makes a mistake and gets himself banned or finally proves himself in your eyes, you all need to sit down and practice being quiet for a change.

josheat
March 31, 2005, 4:06 am
mofo, he meant the the aussies running AUS soldat scene, not aussies running the entire general soldat scene. But i was affecting by the servers all being hacked, and everything running alot worse than it should. there are a few people out there that still piss us off by hacking in public servers, but they generally leave after a while or get kicked by the admins quickly.

Im happy if there arnt any hackers playing on the servers i generally play on, i dont mind of EnEsCe is back. He really isnt that bad to talk to. He just made hacks and cheats for soldat. That is what pissed me off. But if he stops making them now, its good, But if he doesnt, i dont really run into them much so it doesnt matter.

thats my 2 cents

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 9:36 am
Rofl, I had a dream last night where Enesce haxorfuked us all :D as if I dreamt about soldat.

Captain Ben
March 31, 2005, 9:57 am
I've played with Unlucky 13 XIII, MOFO NOFO and EnEsCe a fair few times, especially going against them, though I'd be lying if I said I smashed them. I didn't even see all of this stuff originally about EnEsCe, so when I played him, nothing happened.
Anyway, it's not like one australian player can disgrace a whole country.
Unless they have Broadband to the power of 10, can they play all over the world and give one country a bad reputation?

Omenalimonadi-
March 31, 2005, 7:57 pm
HAY ENESCE thou must be removed for you are damned evil creature. EVIL CREATURE WITH SMALL ROOSTER.
OR COULD WE SAY HE IS TOTALLY ROOSTERLESS". You have not changed at all, you are still big ROOSTERMONGERING ROOSTERBOOSTER.
See I even have proof that you cannot give us for what you are.

[IMAGE]

-olaph

But hay I am reasonable man, so I shall start thinking about forgiviness if you tell us why did you do that all?
Why did you cause all that saddening and havok?
Do you get amused by hurting people?
Do you kick kitkehs and set hedgehogs on fire?

Also, I need you to do the myersbriggsjung test.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Yes, I know that you hate that kind of tests, but there is no other way for total understanding of enesce business. It would also help me alot on understanding all the other people like you, like those jolly myg1t leaders. Shall it be ENTJ?

UltraMagnus
March 31, 2005, 8:34 pm
wow, whatever happend to letting bygones be bygones, lifes too short to hold grudges

Omenalimonadi-
March 31, 2005, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by UltraMagnuswow, whatever happend to letting bygones be bygones, lifes too short to hold grudges

I can only forgive one that I can understand. I wish for total explanation about his doings and thoughs and mind.

Actually, this enesces sudden change might be highly useful for learning to understand other leader haxlords, and thus learning ways of what to do against them. That is if enesce will be cooperative for this operation, which I highly doubt for enesce is evil villain and evil villains are never up to any good.

Liber_Lupus
March 31, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13
I mean, come on, paramud's friend dies, and all you do is make stupid remarks and in a way "disagree"! When this comes out, which in my frame of mind is a LOT less serious, you go with it! You must be really sick people!

His "friend" was some guy on some forums who he didnt even know in real life nor he had ANY real proof that his "friend" commited a suicide.
Paramud is just an attention whore.

Hitman
March 31, 2005, 9:57 pm
Kazuki, I am interested to know as to what part of my post was hypocritical and 'asshole' like; I merely posted my opinion on the situation. Just because I think [and said] Enesce is a pathetic little prick, based on the impression I got from his post and other experiences [the former in particular], doesn't make me an asshole; it's my perfect right to do so.

Stalky, as I told you during our conversation on MSN, I'm not getting worked up at all. I read Aquarius's post, and wrote the first thing that came to my mind. I am, and was perfectly calm.

*laughs*

Melba
April 1, 2005, 8:33 pm
BLAG. :OOOOO

Michal
April 1, 2005, 9:43 pm
quote:Nobody has done so much harm to the community as EnEsCe and his in' cheats. No, I won't keep it to myself, because I think this guy should be wiped out of the Soldat history forever. No, I do not trust him at all, because he didn't show any regret for what he did. Seems like he doesn't consider creating hacks as something bad. He is cynical and he will do it again, if you, Marcinkowski or Styx will irritate him again. So better watch out, don't irritate him and continue licking his ass.
I agree completly.

...I also think that enesce will return to his old habits...

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 9:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Aquariusquote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by Stalky
UltraMagnus: Enesce used to be a hacker.
Hacker?

Not a hacker, just a [IMAGE]in' cheat creator.

quote:Originally posted by StalkyCan't you guys just accept that Michal and Styx and the moderator team trust him? If you don't, keep it to yourself and may you be the first to say 'I told you so' when Enesce destroys soldat ¬_¬

Nobody has done so much harm to the community as EnEsCe and his [IMAGE]in' cheats. No, I won't keep it to myself, because I think this guy should be wiped out of the Soldat history forever. No, I do not trust him at all, because he didn't show any regret for what he did. Seems like he doesn't consider creating hacks as something bad. He is cynical and he will do it again, if you, Marcinkowski or Styx will irritate him again. So better watch out, don't irritate him and continue licking his ass.

quote:That's enough. Anyone else who posts hate against Enesce will have their post deleted and will be on their way to a temp ban.
LOL

n00bface
April 1, 2005, 11:16 pm
http://hosted.datajack.org/spacker/spacker.html#

that said, stfu!!!11