( search forums )
Is it possible to...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
NoRecoil
March 29, 2005, 10:28 pm
Hi,
I want to know if its possible to set up a Soldat Server with like 20 bots with fire bows(the rambo bow)? I tried, but theres only one of the bots with a fire bow dispite the fact that I made them all with the fire bows (with a Bot Editor). Anyone has info on this? I also want to know if you can have more than 1 bot with the same name? In example, if I call my first bot : BOT, do I have to call my second bot:BOT2 or BOT1 or is there a way to make them have the same name ? (wich in this case would be BOT). I dont know if you understand what I mean but it sounds comprehensible to me.

Thx

Deleted User
March 29, 2005, 10:52 pm
I think you can just start a server and type /addbot BOT over and over again, it'll add your bot repeatedly. I think, I'm not sure, however.

NoRecoil
March 30, 2005, 12:30 am
What about the firebow part? Like only one of my bots with firebow has it and the others have ak-47 and steig guns... not the Firebow I configured with bot editor...

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 1:45 am
Unfortunatly I don't think you can help this. It's because it is their PRIMARY weapon, not the one they will use all the time. The only way to have them use it all the time is disabling all the other guns :/

NoRecoil
March 30, 2005, 2:25 pm
Ive tried that... but when I disable all guns they just use their secondary weapon...
Any other ideas?

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 3:25 pm
Disable secondary guns? :p What inteligance level are they on? That could effect it

Raptor
May 17, 2005, 3:31 pm
I agree with Field Marshal...