( search forums )
Gostek Suggestion Thread
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 3:05 pm
Paused until new motherboard is received.

Due to My computers motherboard dying, I am pausing the Gostek Suggestion thread. I will reopen as soon as I get a new motherboard. Until then please do not request and Gosteks, and enjoy the ones alredy made.
Thank you for your cooperation

Gostek Suggestion Thread
By Field Marshal BM

Hello, Field Marshal BM here. I first made this thread because I've made lot's of gosteks in my time (see pic below), And frankly I ran out of ideas. So I started taking in Requests For Gosteks. After a little while this thread gained Popularity, and I was making at least a gostek in a given week. I'm happy to say I'm still taking in Requests. and people are still giving them. So if you would like a gostek created, dont hesitate and ask. Please read the rules I have outlined for suggestions though. I will not create a gostek for you if you dont follow the rules. A gostek could take as long as a week for me to get to because I am a busy man ;). But it rarely takes that long, so dont panic, Please be patiant and follow the rules. And if all goes well you will have your gostek within a couple days. So with that out of the way, see the rules below and get started.

[IMAGE]
Picture of Gosteks Created by me so far.
Does not include requested gosteks

Here is the Picture index of what all these gosteks are, from left to right

Please do not suggest what has alredy been done by me in this thread

*-"Ghost" Not much need to explain here. I just thought to myself one day "it would be cool to be a ghost"

*-"Ig88" A bounty hunter from the origional star wars series. I always loved him as a kid and decided to create him in one of my fav games

*-"Napoleonic Foot soldier" Heres one that did'nt turn out to well, but It still looks okay.

*-"Wat Tambor" Character from Star Wars. He's in episode two, he sits around the table with duku on geonosis. Guy with the robot voice. Anwyay, Thought he looked neat so I wanted to make him.

*-"ringWraith" Not much to explain here....It's a ring wraith from Lord of the Rings

*-"Green Beret with Muscle tee" Another "hey it would be cool if.."

*-"Star Wars Republic Commando Sev" Never played the game but I liked the look of It so I made Sev

*- And the last three are included in my WWII the complete Saga mod (Link in my sig if you're interested), and are as follows: Russian soldier, American Soldier, German Officer. (I also made a German paratrooper in that mod but did'nt post a pic.)

Well thats all of the them. Here is a link to all the gosteks above.
(For ww2 gosteks check the link in my signature)

Rules
[center]Please follow them

I will not do:

*- Anime, I'm sorry but I just won't
*- Any Matterial that I find offensive
*- Gundam/mech warrior, Already been done
*- Post at least one picture of what you want created with your request
*- Please post one suggestion at a time

Okay, there is'nt that many but please respect them. If you don't, I'm afraid I won't be able to do your request

That's it for the Explanation and rules. Below are the Gosteks that have been suggested created so far.

Gosteks Created so far

Special Ops Finnish soldier, Requested by MercyM
[IMAGE]
Download

Link, Requested by Rhombus.
[IMAGE]
Download

SWAT Soldier, Requested by MercyM
[IMAGE]
Download

Equilibrium Gosteks, sweeper. Requested by Cleric Achilles
[IMAGE]
Download

Equilibrium Gostek, John Preston. Requested by Cletic Achilles
[IMAGE]
Download

Viking Gostek, Requested by Norse.
[IMAGE]
Download

Hank Gostek, Requested by Rhombus.
[IMAGE]
Download

Gordon Freeman Requested by sjl21488
[IMAGE]
Download

Scud The disposable assasin,Requested by reckon
[IMAGE]
Download

Cape mod, Requested by Clerich Achiles. (ringwraith gostek not included, see link at top of post for it.)
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
Download

Xan Kreigor Gostek. Requiested by SPARTAN III
[IMAGE]
Download

DOOM GOSTEK. Requested by Dairy
[IMAGE]
Download

Darth Maul Gostek. Requested bys jl21488
[IMAGE]
Download

Soul Reaver Gostek
[IMAGE]
Download

Guild Wars Ranger Requested by Rhombus
[IMAGE]
Download

King Albert, Requested by WindDragonX
[IMAGE]
Download

Nightmare before christmas gostek, requested by SystemDecay
[IMAGE]
Download

Kratos Gostek, requested by Caliber
[IMAGE]
Download

Field Marshal BM

All Gosteks Copyright by Matthew Bluhm

MercyM
March 30, 2005, 3:28 pm
Looks pretty awesome. :D

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 3:31 pm
What does? :p You're suppose to suggjest things :p

MercyM
March 30, 2005, 3:34 pm
Yeah, I know that, but the gosteks look awesome. ;]
Add a cop one. Heh.

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 6:05 pm
Swat or regular uniform? Also I kind of ment I would make Gosteks for people also, if you have special requiests.

P.s Should this topic be moved in the General disccusion? Because I don't realy need help with somthing :p

Melba
March 30, 2005, 8:12 pm
I'm absolutely in love with the French looking soldier <3 :O

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 8:14 pm
Realy? I thought his colors were a bit to bold

MercyM
March 31, 2005, 4:26 am
Make a Finnish Spec Op.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 4:32 am
Could you post a photo for referance?

Rhombus
March 31, 2005, 6:27 am
Make Link, from ocarina of time. That one's tall enough (the old link, with the master sword.)

mickle89
March 31, 2005, 7:39 am
where can u dl gosteks. Soldatmods.tk has some but not many

MercyM
March 31, 2005, 11:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMCould you post a photo for referance?
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 2:30 pm
Oooh, I'm gunna have me some fun :)

Alamo
March 31, 2005, 2:40 pm
Duke Nukem. :) And maybe some cool sounds à la 'Let's kick ass and chew bubblegum' instead of the victory sound :)
And umm... maybe zip all those gosteks and put em online for download.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 4:11 pm
quote:Now, the rules, (or things that I won't make :p)

*- Anime, I'm sorry but I just won't :p
*- Any offensive Matterial
*- Gundam/mech warrior, Alredy been done

I can do the gostek fine but sorry I cant do that sound

Oh and could anyone who wants a gostek made please post a pic for me. It's alot easier for me to just use the one on here than having to dig one up myself, thanks

MercyM
March 31, 2005, 4:13 pm
What's up with the Spec Op?

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 4:20 pm
I'll be working on it today and hopfully have it done by tonight.

MercyM
March 31, 2005, 4:22 pm
Good, I've been waiting for it in the school. :P

Rhombus
March 31, 2005, 5:44 pm
Sorry Field Marshal BM, here are some pictures of Link:

www.wallpapry.ic.cz/ tapety4/zelda/zelda.jpg

http://www.wallpapry.ic.cz/tapety4/zelda/zelda02.jpg

http://www.wallpapry.ic.cz/tapety4/zelda/zelda7.jpg <-not really useful but what the heck.

(Linked because they're wallpapers and a tad big)

I hope you will make him, that would be really cool.

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 5:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMCould you post a photo for referance?
[IMAGE]

YEAH marshal please make sumtin like that...^^ would be very nice

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 6:22 pm
Okay, progress went alot faster than I expected. So here it is

Screenshot

Screenshot Index/left to right: Spec ops with helmet, Spec ops with hat, spec ops with helmet and mask, spec ops with mask, Overview of spec ops with helemt and no weapons

[IMAGE]

Rhombus
March 31, 2005, 6:47 pm
Nice, very nice. Now, if you have time, and you're not lazy, will you make my green Link please? O don't make it green, I want to be able to change colors :p

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 7:40 pm
You want me to make the little elf man, and not that first pic right? Because I'm not gonna make anything offensive. If you want me to make the elf man I'll gladly do it. Oh and thanks for the complament on the spec ops :)

Okay, Finished!

Voila!

[IMAGE]

See first post for all downloads

Rhombus
April 1, 2005, 6:36 am
Woaaaaaaaaaaaah I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
It should have white sleeves near his hands, but I don't care, it looks friggin great! (I understand you made it white, so I can change color, and that doen't work with white sleeves) Thanks very much Field Marshal, maybe I can make a Legend Of Zelda comic now :p

EDIT: One thing you should change tho: in your first post, you said his name is zelda, but actually, his name is Link, and the princess' name is Zelda. Aaahhh what do I care, I'm happy!

EDIT2: Oh lol, I finally see what you mean by offensive. The first link to a picture is split up in two, making you see the homepage for that website. You can see I typed something behind it, but you should copy and paste it in your browser, maybe its even necissary to take away the space. Oh I just tested it, and again, I say I love it. If there's anything you need done for a mod or anything else, just tell me about it, cuz if I can help you, I will.

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 9:12 am
an Equilibrium Gostek please pretty please with a combat knife on top *shouldnt of put that there*
in the middle of both pics is the one i would really like to see
[IMAGE]

and maybe a sweeper one? (the 2 on the sides)
[IMAGE]

MercyM
April 1, 2005, 10:18 am
Great job with the Spec Op! Keep good work! ;[]

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 2:28 pm
I'm glad you all like them so far :)

@Cleric Achilles: You want all those guys in that photo made? I'm, a little confused.

@Rhombus: Yea, I wish I coulda made the sleeves white and I'll change the name. Glad you like it :) And I might like to work with you on a weapons mod somday like you said. I appreciate the offer :)

Padulo
April 1, 2005, 4:17 pm
Field Marshal BM you are a real pixel artist!
i don't have a gostek request, but please, release the Ghost and the WringWraith gosteks! i love them!

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 4:28 pm
Thanks! :) I'll try an get them up today, I hafta go somwhere this afternoon.

p.s, thanks again :)

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 4:55 pm
just nice

Rhombus
April 1, 2005, 5:03 pm
Lol, just nice? You can see sh1tting bull is new here, and believe you me, these are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than your mods. -no offence-

MercyM
April 1, 2005, 5:11 pm
Make a SWAT guy.
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 5:16 pm
omg rhomb just SHUT THE F.UCK UP u newb. Improve your english thats better mate. I didn't mean it in that way...just nice...that it is not better than just nice. i didn't mean it like that. he's a very good modder, and his work is just super. so stfu and don't spam okay? ur going on my nerves u nap.

Rhombus
April 1, 2005, 5:36 pm
hahahahha lemme guess, 13 years old? 12 perhaps? Anyway MercyM I guess you like special forces eh? :p

Anyway I got a REAL challenge for ya: how about a LEGO minifig?

http://www.ben.com/LEGO/Town/am11.jpg

http://www.ben.com/LEGO/themes.html

Anyway I'm sure you know lego, and you prolly dont need a picture :p

MercyM
April 1, 2005, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombushahahahha lemme guess, 13 years old? 12 perhaps? Anyway MercyM I guess you like special forces eh? :p
I'm 13. :P
And I do like Special Ops, SWATs, SEALs...

Rhombus
April 1, 2005, 6:11 pm
I hope you understand I was talking about sitting bull.... Anyway, back ontopic.

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 9:08 pm
@Rhombus: Lol, I'd prefer to keep it realistic :p I suppose I could try though. Won't be on the top of my list :p

Oh and quote:nd believe you me, these are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than your mods. -no offence-

Did you mean his mods are better than mine? or mine are better than his? either way i'm not trying to insult.

@MercyM: Does'nt the fin spec ops look like a swat though? :p I suppose I coul make the swat but I mean not much would be diff. I don't realy know what I would change.

EDIT: Nvm, I did a little tinkering and here you go.

SCREENSHOT:

[IMAGE]

SEE FIRST PAGE FOR DOWNLOAD

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 12:51 am
i would like you to make the guys in the second picture really X V X
X= the Sweepers motorcycle helmet and black uniform
V= John Preston Black Martial Art uniform

could you maybe make a Batman Gostek(im sure you know who Batman is)

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 1:09 am
Okay, I'll work on John preston, but I can't make batman cause he'd have no cape. And we all know batman does'nt work without a cape ;)

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 1:28 am
haha yea too bad though Batman would of been awesome

MercyM
April 2, 2005, 5:13 am
Yeah, it looks like the Op a bit... :|

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 6:36 am
i'm 15...just if it interests u.

nice swat guy marshal

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 6:37 am
would it be impossible to add a cape to the game....i wonder, the big almighty M could add it in 1.2.2
i wanted a sparten/hopolite gostek for a mod im thinking of with only melee weopons but without the cape it wouldnt be the same

Rhombus
April 2, 2005, 8:59 am
Field marshal, I told him your mods are better than his. I really love all these gostek here.

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 2:39 pm
@ Rhombus, Oh ok, Not that I was trying to say his were bad or anything. I was just a little confused.

@MercyM

quote: Yeah, it looks like the Op a bit... :|

Whats an "Op" and what looks like it a bit? :p

@Taal: Yeah, a cape would be nice. I could make a spartan without a cape though, they did'nt all have capes.

And to everyone else, thanks for all your comments :)

MercyM
April 2, 2005, 3:54 pm
I meant, that the Swat guy looks like the Spec Op a bit... ;]

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 4:47 pm
Well they do look alot alike in the pics u gave me :p

Rhombus
April 3, 2005, 9:36 am
yeah, come on MercyM, lets give him a new challenge. It looks as tho he won't do the LEGO one, so lets find a new challenge.

EDIT: Try max payne:
http://diabolos.vv.no/clanwar/images/maxpayne2.gif <- for everything but the shoes

http://www.gameland.lv/lena/pics/centerpics/Games/Skreenshoti/MaxPayne/max_payne_3.jpg <- for the shoes

Let's see how you do that one. Oh sorry: please?

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 10:16 am
any progress on the EQ gostek?

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 5:44 pm
@Cleric Achilles: I hav'nt gotten anything on it done yet, but don't worry I'll do it soon. I was gone all day yesterday, and for some reason it said the forums were down when I got back.

@Rhombus: Ew, he's ugly :p Is'nt there somthing else? Anything? :p

Rhombus
April 3, 2005, 6:29 pm
Lol that's just in max payne 1, in max payne 2 he looks better, but he has a stupid suit, so thats why I asked you to do this one.

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 9:07 pm
Here you go, one Equilibrium Gostek. Enjoy!

[IMAGE]

See first page for download

@Rhombus, Well I mean he's just got a leather jacket and jeans, not to much :p what else do ya got?

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 9:57 pm
sweet a Sweeper Gostek i cant wait to see the John Preston gostek (if your still gogin to make it) but thats an excellent job

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 10:20 pm
It is the John Preston Gostek too :p They almost have the same uniform and I can't make all those subtle differences :p The only thing diff is the color etc.

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 10:26 pm
yea that makes sense to just make one now i have to think up another one *ponders*

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 1:12 am
Well hey, for being a good sport i'll tell ya what, I'll go back and see what I can change to make him look more like John Preston.

Kamikaze_Ninja
April 4, 2005, 1:27 am
Equilibrium was a cool movie nice gostek for that one ^-^

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 1:57 am
Thanks Kamikaze_Ninja.

@Clerich Achilles: Uhg, first off, robes are so hard to make, even for me :p. Okay, I put alot of work into this one for you cause you sounded so exited :p I realy hope you like it. So here it is, John Preston

[IMAGE]

Enjoy!

(See first page for download)

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 2:16 am
YAY *screams like little school girl* dude that is awesome

when i make my Equilibrium Mod may i throw those in there giving credit of coarse

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 3:19 am
Oh yeah, of course. you can use any of these gosteks, all I ask is you give me credit :) And I'm realy glad you like it :)

MercyM
April 4, 2005, 5:30 am
The Equilibrium guys look a bit fat... :]

JiggaBlue
April 4, 2005, 6:59 am
I could really find a good reference picture for what i wanted, but i think this does fine :|

http://hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/geoharpst/myhomepage/bas/8121c.jpg

It look better if it were darker, but the red cape is what i want to see the most, i dont kow if it could be done though.

Rhombus
April 4, 2005, 7:16 am
A cape is impossible in soldat.

@BM (if I can call you BM): I'll try to find something else for you to do, hang on!

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 2:15 pm
@JiggaBlue: Yeah like Rhombus said, a cape is immpossible :/

@Rhombus: Lol. yes you can call me BM. (just to let you know it does'nt stand for bowel movement :p, my bro always teases me ab that :p) Anyway, okay, thanks. I'll be waiting ;)

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 7:15 pm
A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!11!

u pwn ;D keep up the good work ... i'll try to find sumtin for ya :>

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:09 pm
Lol, thanks. I realy appreciate all the posative comments given by everyone :)

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:17 pm
hah still got one post more than u :D

try making one like this : [IMAGE]
or: [IMAGE]

would be really cool^^

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:20 pm
Not any more :p Anyhoo, please please please PLEASE no smurfs! :p I have a strong...dislike of smurfs :p

Anyhoo, that other pic is kinda bland. lol come on gimme somthin good! haha

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:22 pm
NO MATE I BEG YOU PLEASE MAKE A SMURF. Do it for my little Brother who also plays soldat =) as a present for him :)

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:23 pm
Me thinks you're your little bro ;) Uhg,....I'll think about it

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:27 pm
LOOL u got me :D

yeah please think about it...SMURF FOR PRESIDENT :D

JiggaBlue
April 4, 2005, 9:32 pm
http://www.archangelgames.com/images/confrontation/MVCH06.jpg

How about something like this?

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 10:03 pm
Well I would but I can't do horns, the goteks are limited with what they can do. so try not to get somthing with too many pertrusions :p

Elemental
April 4, 2005, 11:24 pm
I dunno if this is in your range of doings, but:
Toy soldier!!
Something like this:
[IMAGE]
or.. [IMAGE]

Can you!?

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 11:34 pm
Oh my word....I laughed for a minute straight after seeing that second pic.....oh man....whew...breath :p AHEM, anyway....Are u serious? :p I mean I suppose, have a looksee at the first post at the french grenadier and see if thats what you're looking for. If so I can email it to u or w/e

Kirby_106
April 5, 2005, 12:04 am
Little Sarge Go!
[IMAGE]

(Download is in my Quake thread)
EDIT- Dont forget to type in /smoke for full sarge effect!

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 12:06 am
Whats that got to do with my thread? Spammer :p

JiggaBlue
April 5, 2005, 12:40 am
Okay, i think i have a suggestion that may work :P

Paladin:

http://www.eqknights.co.uk/artwork/paladin.jpg

Minus the sheild of course, unless you could add it :P

Oh yeah, i love your gosteks in the american offensive!

Elemental
April 5, 2005, 1:08 am
lol, I wouldnt mind seeing how it looked, I bet it would look so hilarious!
But, lol, i guess ill save you some time, Id rather see the above posted thingy :D

Famine
April 5, 2005, 3:07 am
[IMAGE]

MAKE IMMORTAL GOSTEKS.

This must be done :O

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 3:39 am
haha i thought that was Kiss. who is that?

mickle89
April 5, 2005, 11:53 am
What are the settings for Field Marshall BM's avatar pic. eg (colors, hats or helmets, tags or wat) THANKS.

BTW he doesnt hav a PM function so thats y im asking here

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 1:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89What are the settings for Field Marshall BM's avatar pic. eg (colors, hats or helmets, tags or wat) THANKS.

BTW he doesnt hav a PM function so thats y im asking here

@MICKLE89: You mean what I am wearing ingame in that screenshot? Thats my WWII the complete saga mod. It's the German officer skin, I am wearing no chains, white pants/shirt and hat.

And yeah I do have aim, I have it in my profile. And my email is publicized :p

@Famine: You are joking right? :p whew...

@Jiggablue: That's a neat pic. I might try that out......only prob is....what colors do I use? Its a black and white pic..

Famine
April 5, 2005, 8:09 pm
quote:MAKE IMMORTAL GOSTEKS.

NO, Make them! Atleast one of the guys on the left. Come on FOR ME!

MisterX
April 5, 2005, 8:31 pm
I don't have any gostek request, since the only thing I'd like to see in Soldat would be a.. napkin (?). Well, such a thing for example bandits wear on the mouth (hope you understand xD). But I guess I could easily do this myself, and I wouldn't like that everyone on the screen is wearing it then. So I have no request^^ Buut, I just wanted to say this: Awesome! The Gosteks look really great, really! Impressive work man. I know how hard it is to make detailed gosteks, since you can't put every detail in because the pictures are so small, so you have to think of wich are the most important details for the look. And you are really good at doing this :) Keep up the sweet work :)

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 9:01 pm
couldnt you just remake the hat so its a cloth that goes over the mouth?

JiggaBlue
April 5, 2005, 10:53 pm
Well, I'm not sure what colors I want. I want it to be black and red, but im not sure if it would show up good.

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 1:44 am
quote:Originally posted by MisterXI don't have any gostek request, since the only thing I'd like to see in Soldat would be a.. napkin (?). Well, such a thing for example bandits wear on the mouth (hope you understand xD). But I guess I could easily do this myself, and I wouldn't like that everyone on the screen is wearing it then. So I have no request^^ Buut, I just wanted to say this: Awesome! The Gosteks look really great, really! Impressive work man. I know how hard it is to make detailed gosteks, since you can't put every detail in because the pictures are so small, so you have to think of wich are the most important details for the look. And you are really good at doing this :) Keep up the sweet work :)

Wow, I realy appreciat that :) You just made my day :p Thanks!

@Cleric Achilles&Jiggablue: What are we talking about? :p

Famine
April 6, 2005, 2:35 am
BM, MAKE ME IMMORTAL GOSTEKS...PLEASE!

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 2:52 am
You're being serious with me? why on earth would you want those hideous things? :p I would'nt realy know how to make em, Just give ur guy dreadlocks and use the skin color changer to make their skin white :p Because I don't wanna sound silly but those are kinda offensive to me :p I'd be more than glad to make somthing else for you to make it up to you though

Famine
April 6, 2005, 3:00 am
But make one with leather armor like there's and face paint, but if it offends you fine.

I will MAKE THEM

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 3:03 am
I'm sorry, I realy don't mean to be rude or push u off or anything. And I honestly realy would'nt know how to do them. Like I said though, if you want me to do somthing else feel free to post it.

Famine
April 6, 2005, 3:11 am
to each his own

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 10:47 am
quote:

@Cleric Achilles&Jiggablue: What are we talking about? :p

I was talking about what MisterX was talknig about the little napkin that bandits put over thier mouth so no one sees thier face or to keep the and out of thier face (if that makes any sense to you, it hardly makes sense to me and i typed it)

JiggaBlue
April 6, 2005, 12:04 pm
Its called a bandana, not a napkin. I was talking about the colors for my suggestion.

Rhombus
April 6, 2005, 12:35 pm
The napkin, or bandana, whatever, I like to call it a scarf (the thing goes over your mouth, not your hair). Anyway about the scarf, you shouldnt make it instead of a hat, because when wearing our hat, your hair isnt displayed. That means your bald. If you want to use that and dreadlocks together, edit the dreadlocks basic hair, give it a scarf, et voila.

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 4:00 pm
Aha, I see, I was'nt gunna make it anyway :p

P.s, I'm not working on anything right now so bring me your suggjestions! :)

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 5:39 pm
do a Barney gostek that would be so funny i might use it too

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 5:41 pm
*Recoils in fear and screams like a little girl* AAAAHHHHH!! No way!! You could'nt PAY me to do it!

JiggaBlue
April 6, 2005, 7:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlueOkay, i think i have a suggestion that may work :P

Paladin:

http://www.eqknights.co.uk/artwork/paladin.jpg

Minus the sheild of course, unless you could add it :P

Oh yeah, i love your gosteks in the american offensive!

Thought you said you were gonna try this one. Make the colors whatever you think would work best. I'd like it to be dark, but im not sure how it would work.

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 8:19 pm
Yeah, I am gunna try it, I dunno if I can today though, my plate is full

Norse
April 7, 2005, 5:46 am
Viking gosteks would be a nice idea. Me and Famine would pwn with those gosteks! I dont really have a picture...but a guy with a fur coat and fur boots, and is so-so short and with a hat on he wears face paint, and without anything he is blank-faced, and with a helmet on, he has face paint covered at the top by a viking helm. You think you can make this happen FM?

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 3:36 pm
Somthing like This you mean? :P

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 3:49 pm
marshal, could you please make the feet of the Spec Ops (the second ones requested by mercym)1 pixel thicker? but just a bit above the shoes...it looks so ... strange. I would do it myself i can't and i don't know what stands for feet etc.

ps: u own :D

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 10:29 pm
The swat one you mean? I'll give it a try, it does look a bit odd

EDIT: Okay, try it now :) thanks for letting me know about it

Norse
April 8, 2005, 12:04 am
Wow. I love it FM! Can I get that in a zip plz?

Btw: How do I choose to use the mask with the cloth covering in MercyM's finnish spec ops gosteks? Do I set my hat, helmet, none thing to Helmet? Or is there a trick to this? :> Thnks.

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 12:16 am
quote:Originally posted by NorseWow. I love it FM! Can I get that in a zip plz?

Btw: How do I choose to use the mask with the cloth covering in MercyM's finnish spec ops gosteks? Do I set my hat, helmet, none thing to Helmet? Or is there a trick to this? :> Thnks.

Glad you like it :) I'll get the link up soon

And to set it to the mask you do, Helmet (if you want a helmet) And MR T style hair. The mr T style hair is whats turned into the mask

EDIT: Link is up for Viking

Norse
April 8, 2005, 2:38 am
Thanks again for making such a great gostek, FM! Your the coolest!

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 5:44 pm
Thanks :) I hav'nt been able to get to the fourms for a few days so I could'nt read any new posts

MercyM
April 12, 2005, 7:00 pm
Make a guy that I draw to my comics... :P

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 5:36 am
man i miss your gosteks i need to come up with something for your to do

JiggaBlue
April 13, 2005, 6:36 am
I want my knigt gosteks, i tried to make my own the other day, its fail horrable :(

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 4:20 pm
Eek, I don't mean to dissapoint you but I'd rather stay away from medieval knight gosteks etc. They're hard, even for me, and they usally come out looking not so good :-/ Got anything else you want though?

Rhombus
April 15, 2005, 5:15 pm
Try to make Hank (the main character from madness combat: depredation) In the movie, he is called: the protagonist.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/226896

MOFO NOFO
April 16, 2005, 9:11 am
those madness combats r fakes, real 1s r at madnesscombat.com, also can you make me srg cortez? hes a char for ts2, ill get ya a pic soon

[IMAGE]

ok and as you can see, he also has this strap thing on is chest.

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 3:41 am
Well here you go rhombus, Hank :) enjoy!

Screenshot: Soldat in white on white with no headgear and army style hair.

[IMAGE]

(See first page for download)

MercyM
April 17, 2005, 8:07 am
Looks really nice, but where's his red glasses?

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 8:43 am
there are red glasses...oO

and ur Avatar and Signature sux badly mercym

MercyM
April 17, 2005, 3:07 pm
Oh, now I see. :P

Thank you.

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 1:41 pm
Soo, anybody else got somthing?

MOFO NOFO
April 18, 2005, 3:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOthose madness combats r fakes, real 1s r at madnesscombat.com, also can you make me srg cortez? hes a char for ts2, ill get ya a pic soon

[IMAGE]

ok and as you can see, he also has this strap thing on is chest.

:D heres one

MercyM
April 18, 2005, 7:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMMake a guy that I draw to my comics... :P
Here's too! ;]

I wasn't joking...

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by MercyMMake a guy that I draw to my comics... :P
Here's too! ;]

I wasn't joking...

He's a regular soldat guy though :S Anything thats not a cartoon? :p

MOFO NOFO
April 18, 2005, 8:11 pm
mines still up there :/

MercyM
April 18, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by MercyMMake a guy that I draw to my comics... :P
Here's too! ;]

I wasn't joking...

Waddyamean cartoon? Oo
Just make a guy that looks like one in my comics... Big chin, big muscles and a helmet on the eyes... :P

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 8:37 pm
mate its a regular soldat guy...just thet helmet over the eyes...nothing else! i don't know what Field Marshal can do about it.

greetz

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 1:34 am
quote:Originally posted by S1tting BuLLmate its a regular soldat guy...just thet helmet over the eyes...nothing else! i don't know what Field Marshal can do about it.

greetz

Exactly, if you look close you'll notice that the helmet is alredy over the soldats eyes :p

Back on subject, come on, does'nt anyone have anything else?

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 2:40 am
man i have to think about what i would like to see as a soldat player...
Barney
Power Rangers
Someone with a tail
a coke can
a gun
daniel boone with a coon skin hat

well thats all i can make up out of my ass so have fun

Rhombus
April 19, 2005, 7:21 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOthose madness combats r fakes, real 1s r at madnesscombat.com

This one IS real. Krinkels made it himself. look at the forums on flecko.net and madnesscombat.com. Krikels won a prize for it, because it was the second best animation of this year (on newgrounds).

EDIT: pretty good, I may change something on him tho...

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 6:05 pm
Okay, very nice :p anyone else? Come on peoples, gimme somthing gewd

MercyM
April 19, 2005, 6:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by MercyMquote:Originally posted by MercyMMake a guy that I draw to my comics... :P
Here's too! ;]

I wasn't joking...
Hmph..

Waddyamean cartoon? Oo
Just make a guy that looks like one in my comics... Big chin, big muscles and a helmet on the eyes... :P

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 5:04 pm
Anybody else? :p

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 5:45 pm
i gave you like 7 suggestions cmon

MercyM
April 20, 2005, 5:51 pm
I've suggested mine three times. Come on.

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 6:10 pm
@MercyM: You would'nt be able to tell the difference anyway

@cleric:

Barney----Can't do tails
Power Rangers---Stupid :p
Someone with a tail---immpossible
a coke can---immpossible
a gun---immpossible
daniel boone with a coon skin hat---maybe :p

You see why I'm asking for good suggjestions now? :p

Boxo
April 20, 2005, 6:14 pm
A Worm gostek? Meaning as in Liero and Worms. Didn't you want a challenge? :P

I'm working on a Worms weapon mod, but suck at making gosteks.

MercyM
April 20, 2005, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM@MercyM: You would'nt be able to tell the difference anyway
Hmph. :(

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 7:44 pm
I know I know, I'm Sorry but you seriously would'nt

@Zambo: Could you post some pics please?

Narzul
April 21, 2005, 1:43 pm
Waaaah! I want the ghost gostek =(

Edit: Can you do a Chicken gostek (like the one in zelda)? that would be freaking awesome

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 2:26 pm
I'll put a pack of all those gosteks up soon, and unfortunatly no I can't do a chicken :p Cant make tails :/

Narzul
April 21, 2005, 2:43 pm
I just tough about something, do you tink its would be possible to mod the chain tag into some kind of wing?

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 2:48 pm
Lol, I would'nt count on it, It swings all around, it would'nt look like one, plus the way the gosteks work I would'nt be able to make it big :/ good thought though

Narzul
April 21, 2005, 2:52 pm
Damn, then what about a skeleton gostek =3?

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 3:12 pm
I'm pretty sure I could do that...I'll give it a try when I can

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 5:37 pm
a better stick person gostek would be nice

Rhombus
April 21, 2005, 6:33 pm
skeletons would be cool yeah

sjl21488
April 23, 2005, 5:33 pm
id like to request a Gordon Freeman Gostek from Half-Life 2 please :D

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
a coke can---immpossible

Wrong! I might just make one later just to prove you wrong.

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 6:33 pm
^^It would bend in the middle....

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 6:54 pm
Ever thought of completely removing the head? :P

Deleted User
April 24, 2005, 1:00 am
Yes, the torso and waist move...

sjl21488
April 24, 2005, 1:14 am
can you make a gordon freeman gostek? please :D

Deleted User
April 24, 2005, 3:42 am
Pic please

Deleted User
April 24, 2005, 4:13 pm
[IMAGE]
Hooray, a coke can. I will add a download link later.

Famine
April 24, 2005, 4:39 pm
:O Tails aren't impossible

MercyM
April 24, 2005, 4:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2[IMAGE]
Hooray, a coke can. I will add a download link later.
Ehm, a coke can?

BTW, I think that you can make a tail by modding a bit the dogtag or gold chains gfx's.

Deleted User
April 24, 2005, 9:02 pm
haha yes a coke can thats funny

Elemental
April 24, 2005, 9:41 pm
coke can, then space, then feet?! Wow, thats great XD

sjl21488
April 24, 2005, 10:46 pm
http://www.razorman.net/modules/dpGallery/gallery/Juegos/thumb/gordon%20freeman.jpg

MercyM
April 25, 2005, 12:50 pm
Here's some work for ye.
[IMAGE]
Keke, an astronaut... :D

[IMAGE]
PEKKA KAAANAAH!11one
(Ehm, if you're gonna do it, he's called "Pekka Kana" :P)

[IMAGE]
WORMS!!

Now go go go!

Rhombus
April 25, 2005, 3:49 pm
u need to change the poa's for worms, he says he cant do tails so only the astronaut stays. Gordon freeman would be nice tho.

MercyM
April 25, 2005, 3:52 pm
Pekka doesn't have a tail.

Rhombus
April 25, 2005, 4:19 pm
its a chicken...have you ever had biology lessons?

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 4:30 pm
^^Lol

Btw, if you'd like Gordon freeman could I have a pic please?

Rhombus
April 25, 2005, 4:50 pm
replied to somebody else, sjl, like 2-3 posts above mine.

sjl21488
April 25, 2005, 5:04 pm
LOL her is teh link CLICKY! :D

http://www.razorman.net/modules/dpGallery/gallery/Juegos/thumb/gordon%20freeman.jpg

MercyM
April 25, 2005, 5:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombusits a chicken...have you ever had biology lessons?
Dumbo.
IT's a friggin' rooster, from a finnish game. And roosters don't have tails like dogs and cats do. You can do it by adding it to biodro.bmp. (or was it?)

Narzul
April 26, 2005, 11:58 am
A marine from starcraft would be cool too.

Edit: http://academy-europe.de/images/figures/starcraft/2012sg.jpg
Sorry, forgot it Xo

If you do it, can you make it white? So we can change color XD

Rhombus
April 26, 2005, 12:25 pm
bikdiure? (aka picture?)

Deleted User
April 27, 2005, 2:16 am
maybe the gostek from Codename Gordon
Pictures i choose you haha
[URL]
[URL]
[URL]

sjl21488
April 27, 2005, 11:03 pm
lol nice but that gordon is a lil chunky :X

Deleted User
April 28, 2005, 1:21 am
well a nice weight plan will do the trick

sjl21488
April 28, 2005, 9:09 pm
weight plan??? im sorry.. just got out of school. Im so lost right now XD

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 6:21 pm
Hey i know something! can u try make some swedish spec. troopers mod..gostek?

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 7:55 pm
[IMAGE]
DOWNLOAD:http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=U3BlY19PcHMuemlw

You mean like this? :p

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 8:07 pm
you totaly ignored my Codename Gordon suggestion

sjl21488
April 30, 2005, 3:06 am
yes he did. come on.. make me a gordon gostek for my mod please >.<

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 2:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cleric Achillesyou totaly ignored my Codename Gordon suggestion

I never said I would'nt do it, i'm planning on doing it, I just had time to post in answer to that one guy. This week has been insanly busy. So I'll try and get to it today but not sure if i can

Rhombus
May 1, 2005, 9:27 am
why don't people read the first post before they ask something? Anyway BM, I think you are the best gostek-modder I know. keep up the good work.

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 1:58 pm

sjl21488
May 1, 2005, 7:36 pm
HURRAY! FOR FIELD MARSHAL!!!

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 4:11 am
ill try gordon; tho field will probably make it better... its worth a try...

reckon
May 2, 2005, 7:38 am
NINJAS

Rhombus
May 2, 2005, 5:57 pm
reckon, either post a picture or STFU

reckon
May 2, 2005, 9:37 pm
Oh I was only posting a suggestion.
And theres no need for the brash acronym.

Edit: One I would really like to see is SCUD, the disposable assasin, if you could make a good one of these Field, I would be forever in your debt.
http://www.scud.com/ScudImage/ScudCool.GIF[img][/img]
http://www.findmeagame.com/images/4/604804.jpg[img][/img]

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 12:36 am
hes not a ninja hes a... well... Robot

JiggaBlue
May 3, 2005, 1:09 am
Wheres the link to your wringwrath gostek?

reckon
May 3, 2005, 1:52 am
Cleric, did I say SCUD was?
No, I was posting another suggestion.
Cmon, when'd the general forum IQ stoop below that of kindergarten?

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 5:05 am
alright... ive finished the gordon freeman gostek, but im not in any situation to upload it. so ill post it if ne1 wants it when i have time...

also... im working on gosteks of alyx vance and a combine...

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 2:00 pm
@reckon: ok man calm down you said ninja then you abandoned that and just threw some other suggestion at him

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 8:32 pm
Okay sorry for the delays, I've been swamped lately.

quote: Wheres the link to your wringwrath gostek?

Right here... http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=Z29zdGVrLXBhY2suemlw

And for all the gordon freeman gostek wanters out there, here you go...
[IMAGE]

And last but not least, scud, the disposable assasin.
[IMAGE]

Enjoy all!

(See first post for downloads)

P.s @ Clerich Achilles: I can't make that cause I can't make chunky gosteks, cause of the limitations :-/

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 12:56 am
the gordon freeman looks better than the one that i will not post (it looks like [IMAGE]), but mentioned. but gordon and all the other hl2 ppl r incredibly detailed, and using it in soldat would ruin the effect...

reckon
May 4, 2005, 2:18 am
If I had the arms to hug you right now Field, I would.
Wait a minute.
One arm... two arms?!
*HUUUUUUUUUUG*

sjl21488
May 4, 2005, 4:05 am
YEY FOR GORDON!!!! (erm i mean Field marshall)

ohh can i request one more? :p

Combine-Police?
http://www.hlportal.de/images/content/hl2/enemies/combine-police2.jpg

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 11:50 pm
how about combine elites?

sjl21488
May 5, 2005, 4:04 am
i was thinking about that too... but the combine elites have a red lense. if your a combine elite on the red team you wouldnt be able to see it.

(thats why we need to be able to pick our team colors befor going into server >:(

sjl21488
May 5, 2005, 4:08 am
i was thinking about that too... but the combine elites have a red lense. if your a combine elite on the red team you wouldnt be able to see it.

(thats why we need to be able to pick our team colors befor going into server >:(

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 5:08 am
dOuBlEpOsT...

anyways, if not combine elites, than helghasts!!!

[IMAGE]

Rhombus
May 5, 2005, 8:31 am
I figured you should have posted your helghast gostek here too... Helghast gostek are in the show off your 1337 mods section. Don't ask for the name of the topic, use search or don't. either way, you'll find it

SPARTAN_III
May 5, 2005, 10:41 am
i want you to make me a Xan Kreigor gostek

if u need it i will Post a screen

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:56 pm
YAY thats pretty cool ill use that for awhile

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 1:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00ddOuBlEpOsT...

anyways, if not combine elites, than helghasts!!!

[IMAGE]

quote: I figured you should have posted your helghast gostek here too... Helghast gostek are in the show off your 1337 mods section. Don't ask for the name of the topic, use search or don't. either way, you'll find it

I was thinkning that too. Heres the link.http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=22886

And could I have a Pic of what you wanted SPARTAN_III?

SPARTAN_III
May 6, 2005, 6:02 am
sure, i'll edit this post when i get one

EDIT: [IMAGE]it, they dont work??? here. hope this works.

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 3:10 pm
Your images ar'nt working. ITs a pick of some black guy holding a book in german. and from my rough translation of it (I know a little bit) It says somthing like the link you're looking for is no existant or somthing

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 6:00 pm
No, it says that external linking is not allowed so you are supposed to copy & paste the link.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 12:12 am
what is external link? :|

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 5:55 am
oh... found it. i guess what i mightve meant was isa soldiers

SPARTAN_III
May 7, 2005, 1:22 pm
pic is fixx0red

Raider
May 8, 2005, 2:21 am
How about a gostek of Quake 3's Klesk? I've always loved that character.

http://www.penza.com.ru/quake/galer/PIC_q3model/p_klesk.jpg

SPARTAN_III
May 12, 2005, 3:22 am
need anothe pic of xan? just tell me by pm and i'll give u one

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:59 am
No, I just been busy, i'll get to it soon, dunt worry :)

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 4:33 am
hey Field Marshal i was wondering if you could mod the goldchain into a cape for me such as this person did

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20185&SearchTerms=cape

he didnt put a DL though for some reason so i cant get it from him

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 2:00 pm
Okay, I'll mess with it a bit, do you want a strait cape or like that guys?

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 2:59 pm
kinda like that guys

maybe both to give you something to do

thnx

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:19 pm
Well, tried both, and first, whew, that was hard :p and only one worked, so here you go. (Thats the wringraith gostek with it, its not in the zip though)

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

(See first post for download)

Enjoy!

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 4:43 pm
omfg ! This is [IMAGE]ing crazy cool , damn nice man , I love ya Marshal.
I love cool gosteks and u are teh Gostek God ...:D
wo0t U are damn cool man >.<
Could u make a Doom gostek ? U know that doom guy :D I know its already made by some1 but U could make it too :D
Or Lara Croft ??? :P:P:P:P
I'd like : Doom , Lara Croft , woman , Alien , Predator , Knight , Starcraft marine , Ninja {this could be cool those ninjas from mortal kombat ^^} Robot , Zombie , Hulk...
Cool ^^ ...I know some of them are already but I want them from U ^^

K33p T3h g0oD WOr|<

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 7:03 pm
Aw stop, I've gone bright red :p Could you post pics of the ones you realy want done? I just like it in this thread so I dont hafta do all the work of searching for a good pic :p The only one In there I'm not gunna do for sure is lara croft, she's.....skimpy shall we say? :p Oh and, I have three robots in my first post in that gostek pack, ther's th ig88 one, the egg robot and the wat tambor man, although he's kinda like a cyborg :p

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 8:44 pm
okay okay ...don't blame me so hard please :(

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 9:11 pm
What? I think you misunderstood my first joke, I meant I was blushing cause you were complimenting me :p I was'nt yelling at you at all, sorry if it came acroos that way :s

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 11:39 pm
haha yes thats awesome i always come up with the best suggestions :P
nice work nice work

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 3:25 am
^^Wellll Half the things I made were mercym's :p.....*sigh* I miss him :p

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 4:02 am
yea

where did he go?

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 4:14 am
He got a perm ban....u dint here? he posted porn or somthing....wierd cause he did'nt seem like that

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 5:38 am
haha omg

that sucks he was pretty cool

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 1:39 pm
and now he cant release his Vietnam Mode :(:(

damnnation
May 16, 2005, 5:59 pm
could you make a Gasmask to replace the helmet or hat ?
http://bbs.defence.co.kr/html/bbs/data/nbcarms4/gasmask.jpg
http://www.smartguiden.nu/images/gasmask.jpg

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 9:07 pm
I've alredy made one the best I could, its in my ww2 -The conmplete saga mod. it changes the MR T style hair. And you cansee it wearing a helmet or hat.

damnnation
May 16, 2005, 9:18 pm
the gasmask eh? ok i'll see (what is mr.t hair in gosek?)

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 9:37 pm
"Hair3" and "hair32" I think

Rhombus
May 17, 2005, 7:14 am
Of course, mr. T hair still shows up, dummie dummie dummie. Tnx Field, I had problems with this earlier.

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:16 am
As Promised, Xan Kreigor.

[IMAGE]

His Legs look a little red tinted in the pic but it does'nt look like that ingame.

See first post for download.

Rhombus
May 18, 2005, 3:07 pm
nice... Looks a bit weird, prolly cuz of the legs. But it still looks good.

SPARTAN_III
May 18, 2005, 3:31 pm
thx FM. oh and sorry about the not working pics

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:07 pm
No no, Thats fine. They actualy did work I just had to paste em into the bar

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:26 pm
Aaaah , will u make something what I requested ? :'(

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 5:09 pm
Yes, I'm just realy busy so i do it when I can. COuld you post that screen you had in the other thread in here instead? Thanks

Rhombus
May 18, 2005, 5:12 pm
Now for something completely different again (no special forces blabla):
MegaMan Zero:
boxart:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/gba/lu02/scans8/megazero.jpg
in action:
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/handheld/megaman_zero_2/screen01.jpg
better look at the helmet:
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/handheld/megaman_zero_2/
full body shot(for the legs and proportions):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Zacklam10/mmzsigpic.jpg
I hope that's enough pictures on Zero.

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 11:25 pm
Well here you go dairy, sorry it took me so long, I was thinking about making more you requiested, dunno about this week though, gott get ready for somthing going on next week.

Anyhoo, DOOM GOSTEK

[IMAGE]

(SEE FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOAD)

Rhombus
May 25, 2005, 7:10 am
nice, real nice.

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 1:49 pm
w0000h0000OOO !!!! <:O
Thank your very much !!! :D
I love ya!!!

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 8:58 pm
once again youve proved yourself worthy of what idk

damnnation
May 25, 2005, 9:28 pm
i like the DOOM3 mod gostek more but this is also verry good

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 9:56 pm
I ask a Matrix Gostek. (as the original Matrix mod was cancelled, I still want the gosteks ;-) )

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 10:08 pm
Well, I can try, but its gunna be hard to do the cape

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 10:21 pm
Thanks in advance for the effort =D
BTW all your Gosteks look good, though a Matrix Gostek would OWN.

karmazon
May 25, 2005, 11:10 pm
do a soccer player gostek :D

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 2:28 pm
lol! cool suggestion ! xD
could u do it Field ???

Rhombus
May 27, 2005, 7:49 pm
Field, Ill make this easy on you: the trench coat on the matrix gostek are IMPOSSIBLE. It's not just damn hard, no, its impossible. Id like to explain but im too lazy. Soccer player sounds nice, but can you try zero please? for pics check a few posts back.

Blackdavis
May 27, 2005, 8:04 pm
I want Yoda :)

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 11:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by RhombusField, Ill make this easy on you: the trench coat on the matrix gostek are IMPOSSIBLE. It's not just damn hard, no, its impossible. Id like to explain but im too lazy. Soccer player sounds nice, but can you try zero please? for pics check a few posts back.

Yeah, I'll try zero for ya ;)

Oh and, I know how hard it would be (or immpossible) But I think I'll still give it a try just to say I did ;)

@Blackdavis: Sorry, cant do yoda :-/ He'd be tall and it would look weird :(

P.S: What ya'll think of my sig and avi combination? :p =D

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 2:33 am
couldnt you make another a cape like the one i asked of you but straighter

PS: it looks just fine

sjl21488
May 28, 2005, 4:46 pm
can i request Darth Maul??

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by sjl21488can i request Darth Maul??

Sure can, I'll try and get all your guys suggjestions done as soon as I can. I cant garentue this week though because I have some relatives coming to stay. So we'll see, but fear not, I'll get to it ;)

Rhombus
May 30, 2005, 7:27 pm
take your time, im constantly playing guild wars anyway :p Neway ye your avy/siggy rok!

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 3:25 am
Well I got some spare time in the week and did one of the requests. So jl21488, here you go... But before you request somthing else, please re-read the first post. I've modified the rules, And you need to post a pic with your request. I did it for you this time but please respect the rules in the future.

Darth Maul Gostek

[IMAGE]

@Karmazon: A soccer player is a bit..odd.:p

@Rhombus: Zero21 has just made a megaman mod. and I beleive he made a zero gostek. So go check that out. And if you still want it from me let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Field Marshal BM

uh jl21488, Are you alive? :p

Anybody else have requests?

sjl21488
June 8, 2005, 3:20 am
LOL yea im alive. roger. will start posting pics ^.^ Nice model btw ;)

damnnation
June 8, 2005, 11:36 am
SOUL REAVER !!!
http://www.cdaccess.com/jpg/shared/front/large/soulreav.jpg
http://wallpapers.duble.com/1/PC%20Game/Soul%20Reaver/4.jpg
i love that character :D

Rhombus
June 9, 2005, 7:21 pm
Well k I dont want u to make zero then. I know u're a busy man. But even tho, could u make my favourite character from guild wars? please? http://img201.echo.cx/img201/5223/sug4ch.th.jpg[/IMG]

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 7:38 pm
Sure, you messed up somthiong with the forum code though :-/ It wont enlarge

damnnation
June 9, 2005, 7:49 pm
could yu do mine plz? :D
but can you make it like that so i don't need to use all white? (iff possible)

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 7:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationcould yu do mine plz? :D
but can you make it like that so i don't need to use all white? (iff possible)

Yeah, I was planning on making yours. And I can try to do it so it does'nt have to be all white but I cant garuntue anything

damnnation
June 9, 2005, 8:18 pm
k thnx :D

Rhombus
June 10, 2005, 9:46 am
oh i see that now. here's the link to the full picture:
http://img201.echo.cx/img201/5223/sug4ch.jpg

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 10:36 pm
dude the Darth Maul looks pretty cool once i get internet again ill DL it

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 4:30 am
Hey Field Marshal BM good work on all those Gosteks there amazing.
So I thought up of a view challenges for you

I was thinking Darth Vader.

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/sw/images/darth.jpg
http://www.toytokyo.com/images/AT-starwars-0.029.jpg

Maybe King Albert from The Legend of Dragoon. Or just a guy wearing a dragoon costume.

http://www.linkelink.nl/images/LegendOfDragoon_1607_1024.jpg
http://lodscreens.lod-squared.net/image_18_02-07-2003_75269.1.jpg

Thats all i can think of for now. There might be more.

caliber
June 12, 2005, 6:12 pm
i would REALLY like an Unreal tournament gostek!! (Malcom, Xan, Blake, etc)

http://membres.lycos.fr/macpage/UT-bots.htm

that should give you an idea

karmazon
June 12, 2005, 6:19 pm

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE
do it !

oh I want RASTA gostek

Deleted User
June 12, 2005, 8:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE
do it !

oh I want RASTA gostek

I need pics please, read the first post, I updated the rules

@ everyone: Okay, thank you for your contributions, I'll get to work on these as soon as I can.

karmazon
June 12, 2005, 8:24 pm
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Pick one

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 1:05 pm
lol , nice choose karmazon
Field ? Do u will make anything from my suggestion ???

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 9:37 pm
Whatd di you ask for? Can you repost with some pics please.

@everyone: My cable has been acting realy weird lately, we're trying to get it fixed and I hav'nt been able to get on for a few days. So till I get my cable fixed could all requests please pause for now, Thanks. I just dont wanna get swamped :p Go ahead and post yours dairy and I'll try and get all these done, then people can resume suggestions. Thanks in advance to all.

Field Marshal BM

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 3:37 am
Okay, the cable man came today and the cable is back!! hoorah! Ahem, anyhoo. In my spare time tonight I started on the requests and got one done. Even though my cable is back up though, please dont suggest any more yet, I'd like to get cought up first.

Man, that was a hard one. I tried to make it color changeable but it looked like megaman :p It still is color changeable but to get it to look like this do white on white.

Soul Reaver:

See First post for download.
[IMAGE]

More on the way, in order requested.

damnnation
June 14, 2005, 4:24 pm
hmm looks good, now let's see how it looks with the Cape mod (for his wings :D)

SystemDecay
June 14, 2005, 8:17 pm
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/ps2/kingdomhearts/jack.gif Here is a picture of my Gostek Request

damnnation
June 14, 2005, 9:54 pm
hmm can't you read ? he said: please dont suggest any more yet, I'd like to get cought up first

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 1:13 am
No It's Okay, I referred him to this thread from the modding faq section. I'll just get caught up on the others before I do his. Just nobody else suggest any yet :p

Rhombus
June 15, 2005, 6:51 am
I won't. By the way, the name of the character I suggested (the guy with the brown coat) is called a ranger, from Guild Wars.

damnnation
June 15, 2005, 12:03 pm
if you are catched up and all maybe you could make the acpe moda bit shorter for me? so it really fit's in good with the Soul reaver one that you made (WHEN YOURE DONE WITH THE OTHER OK!)

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 2:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationif you are catched up and all maybe you could make the acpe moda bit shorter for me? so it really fit's in good with the Soul reaver one that you made (WHEN YOURE DONE WITH THE OTHER OK!)

Yeah, thats fine, I was thinking about doing it anyway. BTW, whats with the caps? :p

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 3:48 pm
O.O sup on modding gosteks ? :O
I can't w8 for more gosteks !!! >:D

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 7:28 pm
Soul Reaver gostek thats crazy cool.

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 8:01 pm
Thanks, and thanks to all for being so patiant with me :p I've been REALY busy lately. My famelys trying to get the garden in etc and I had some relatives up last week so I could barely do anything then. So needles to say, my plates been full :p I'll try and make some more of the requests today but I cant promise anything :/

damnnation
June 15, 2005, 8:25 pm
yeh, tae ur time, thy'll need to learn how to wait :D (that also includes me ^^)

SPARTAN_III
June 16, 2005, 4:23 pm
hmm, for after you are finished, could you make Nine-Ball? a pic of him is below

[IMAGE]

sod it, here's a better one
[IMAGE]

(ignore the huge pulse rifle, unless you do want to make it. also ignore the back mounted weapons and thoe two stubby missile ports on the left)

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 4:50 pm
Woudl'nt Ivan the psycho be better suited for that? :p After all, he specializes in that stuff :p Plus if you read the first post its against the rules [IMAGE] I dont do Gundam Mech etc cause He did it, and it would be kinda lame to try and out do him. Unless I suppose he wont do it for you, then come back to me And I'll see about it ;)

Rhombus
June 16, 2005, 5:53 pm
why does everybody keep suggesting things even tho ur so busy? Why is everybody so selfish? Why haven't you finished my request yet? lol j/k. Take your time man, take your time.

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 6:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombuswhy does everybody keep suggesting things even tho ur so busy? Why is everybody so selfish? Why haven't you finished my request yet? lol j/k. Take your time man, take your time.

Lol, I dunno. I'm working on your request buddy dont worry ;) I did'nt get to work on it at all yesterday cause my mom needed to do some stuff. Maybe today, I hope :p

dude
June 16, 2005, 7:06 pm
Awsome, looks good, not a waste of time

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 11:28 pm
im sure you could at least make a decent mech gostek. just try. maybe youll surprise yourself.

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 1:52 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dim sure you could at least make a decent mech gostek. just try. maybe youll surprise yourself.

I never said I could'nt do it, I just said Ivan would probably be better at it since he alredy has a template for mechas

SPARTAN_III
June 17, 2005, 1:28 pm
yeah, but u specialize in gosteks. the rules said something like no ANIME/GUNAM an this is armored core, so, technically

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 3:34 pm

Actualy. . .

quote:

Rules

Please follow them

I will not do:

*- Anime, I'm sorry but I just won't
*- Any Matterial that I find offensive
*- Gundam/mech warrior, Already been done
*- Post at least one picture of what you want created with your request
*- Please post one suggestion at a time

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 4:08 pm
Okay Rhombus, here ya go.

Guild wars Ranger Gostek
[IMAGE]

I gave him a little bit of robe when he's facing to your right.

More to come soon! (I hope :p)

SPARTAN_III
June 17, 2005, 6:45 pm
ahh, ok then, i'll ask ivan to do it. but if he says no, can i ask you?

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIahh, ok then, i'll ask ivan to do it. but if he says no, can i ask you?

Yeah I suppose :p I'll try to eek it into my schedule too ;)

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 9:46 pm
Awesome Ranger gostek hopefully I see a Dragoon goestek soon. But take your time I'm sure your busy like everybody else.

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 9:55 pm
Well you're next in line so hopfully soon I'll get that out ;)

Deleted User
June 17, 2005, 11:03 pm
Sweeeeeeetttt

Rhombus
June 18, 2005, 9:16 am
wait a minute, he has a robe when looking to the right but not when looking to the left :p, I hope u dont mind if I change it. Anyway, it looks... funny. Ima try it out soon, not now. Ill tell ya what I think when I tried it out.

EDIT: you made a typo in your rules and you enlarge it? lol

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 7:22 pm
I put a cape to the right cause he's got a little thing only on the right :p I thought it would cool. But go ahead and change it if you want. Its not realy a cape its like a sash type thing

Rhombus
June 19, 2005, 2:50 pm
I dont really understand what you mean, because whichever way he's facing (left or right) you see his complete chest :p. Its like the egyptians :). Anywho tnx for this gostek. Ill change it a little so the colors look better, cuz you don't know anything about the dye system (in guild wars I mean)

caliber
June 21, 2005, 9:47 pm
Field Marshal, can you make..a Kratos gostek for me?? The one from God of War. Heres a pic of KRATOS!! (God damnit hes so cool >:D)

http://images.usatoday.com/tech/_photos/2005/04/07/god-main.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/TECH/fun.games/04/07/god.of.war/story.gow.kratos.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/076/reviews/919864_20050318_screen002.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Deleted User
June 21, 2005, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWhatd di you ask for? Can you repost with some pics please.

@everyone: My cable has been acting realy weird lately, we're trying to get it fixed and I hav'nt been able to get on for a few days. So till I get my cable fixed could all requests please pause for now, Thanks. I just dont wanna get swamped :p Go ahead and post yours dairy and I'll try and get all these done, then people can resume suggestions. Thanks in advance to all.

Field Marshal BM

*Cough* *Cough*

caliber
June 22, 2005, 2:01 am
Oh ok, just remember my Kratos! lol. I really want a kratos gostek bad because i got addicted to the game God of War.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 2:51 am
I'll get to it, in the order it was suggested. Just please nobody post anymore yet :p

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 2:55 am
So you about done with that dragoon gostek I can't wait to test that out.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 2:57 am
Uh, I wish. Between what I've been doing lately and my spec ops mod I've had barely any free time. I'll get to it soon though

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 3:30 am
Alright btw that spec ops mod looks like its going to be kick ass.

Goofy_92
June 22, 2005, 6:56 am
Hi again, Field Marshal. I suck at making gosteks, could you make these for my mod "The Finnish Defence Forces"? If yes, I'll put you into the credits.
m05 gear 1
[IMAGE]
m05 gear 2
[IMAGE]

Here's the list you can do for two gosteks, rest of them I'll make:
-biodro, biodro2
-dlon, dlon2
-helm, helm2
-klata, klata2
-lecistopa, lecistopa2
-morda, morda2
-noga, noga2
-ramie, ramie2
-reka, reka2
-stopa, stopa2
-udo, udo2

If you can do them, that would be really nice. Thanks in advance.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:07 pm
Well, I dunno, I'm kinda swamped alrady :-/. I'll tell you what though. If you give me credit, you can use any of the gosteks that I have made you think would help you, and edit them till they look like those soldiers.

Goofy_92
June 23, 2005, 4:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWell, I dunno, I'm kinda swamped alrady :-/. I'll tell you what though. If you give me credit, you can use any of the gosteks that I have made you think would help you, and edit them till they look like those soldiers.

Well, that's fine. I can use of course my suggested Finnish Spec Op. I'll make them myself then. ;)

STEELIX
June 23, 2005, 9:43 pm
Make gosteks with EXCESSIVE blood and gore, and then I mean really, really sickening.
Like, 50 times the amount of body fluids, kidneys and other internal organs flying around...
On second thought... Make a really happy, child-friendly mod! =)

Goofy_92
June 24, 2005, 10:30 am
So you mean that to make a toy soldier without no blood? Toy soldier loses his legs and arms... ;]

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 10:41 pm
Okay WindDragoonx King albert is done ;) Sorry I could'nt make his wings :-/ Thanks for being so patient :p

King Albert
[IMAGE]

More to come in order requested

Almost caught up so suggestions will start again soon.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:05 am
Sweet Thanks.

reckon
June 26, 2005, 4:46 am
Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid.
[IMAGE]
How about Mega Man X if you have the time?
[IMAGE]

Darkfist007
June 26, 2005, 5:57 pm
What about a Jason Voorhees mod.
Jason is te killer from the friday the 13th movies if anyone doesnt know.
I want ot do one, but I have no skill at all when if comes to the soldats themselfs, and I can see that you obviosly do have some.
Jason with the mask (when you have the no headgear on.)
http://www.r2-d2.org/My%20Props/jason%20voorhees.JPG
Jason with the burlap bag on his head, fiday the 13th part 2 (with the hat on)
http://www.monstermania.net/12jasonbag.jpg
Uber jason, a.k.a Jason X (if you have the helm on.)
http://www.spookshop.com/images/HorrorFilmMasks/cyber_jason.jpg

What I want to do, but lack the skill for, is make the soldats look like the normal hocky masked jason, but the helm being uber jasons mask, and the hat being the bag. Do you think your able to do that? If so, do you want to?

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 8:23 pm

Please Stop suggesting requests Until I say I'm ready.

I'm still not caught up yet, I posted that several times, and I dont want to be rude but please read.

I'll be happy to make all requests as soon as i'm caught up, thank you

Darkfist007
June 27, 2005, 12:01 am

I'm still not caught up yet, I posted that several times, and I dont want to be rude but please read.

Sry about that, I didnt see anything on the first post about that. Sry.

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 1:37 am
Thats okay, I shoulda put somthing there, I had it on the latest pages, but thanks for reading the first post :)

Darkfist007
June 27, 2005, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMThats okay, I shoulda put somthing there, I had it on the latest pages, but thanks for reading the first post :)

Np. yeah I just notice that it was like 2 posts behind mine after I posted that. >.<;

caliber
June 27, 2005, 9:25 pm
Reckon, just go download Zero72's Megaman mod..He already has the Megaman gosteks in there. Are those not good enough?

reckon
June 28, 2005, 5:07 am
Why else would I post in here.
Ive tried his, its ok, but I wanna see what field is capable of.

caliber
June 28, 2005, 5:56 pm
Well i didnt think you knew about it.

Droopy
June 28, 2005, 11:13 pm
Make the banana guy gostek. I tried myself once, but just couldnt do it.

LancerEvo916
July 5, 2005, 11:46 pm
mmm cant wait until you're back into doing requests.

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 12:08 am
Okay, I've had some spare time so SystemDecay I have your gostek

See first post for download

[IMAGE]

More to come in order suggested.

Please dont suggest more yet :p I know you're porbably annoyed but I've been incredibly busy

Necron_lord
July 7, 2005, 7:49 pm
it would be really great if u got in touch with stalky and make a warhammer 40k gostex he is working on weapons so if u get together u could make a whole mod and i would pass out from excitment !!!!!!!!!

Necron_lord
July 7, 2005, 8:02 pm
or even if u dont get in touch with him u could still just do a warhammer 40k necron heres a pic[URL]

July 8, 2005, 1:30 am
Could you make a coded arms gostek?

Please???

SOrry, but i really love coded arms

link: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/explorationbasedhorrorfps/screenindex.html

Necron_lord
July 8, 2005, 3:25 pm
or space marinehttp://www.columbia.edu/~johan/gallery/london-amsterdam/dscn1124.jpg

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 3:35 pm

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 3:40 pm
@Field Marshal BM
It feels like what it looks like, that's annoying, they should stop suggesting for maybe couple of days...

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 6:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92@Field Marshal BM
It feels like what it looks like, that's annoying, they should stop suggesting for maybe couple of days...

What feels like what it looks like?

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 7:03 pm
I meant that receiving the annoying gostek requesting (when you say that don't post) all the time looks like what it feels like. ;/

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 7:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92I meant that receiving the annoying gostek requesting (when you say that don't post) all the time looks like what it feels like. ;/

Ah, okay. Thanks for your sympathies :p

Somtimes I wish people would read a few posts back

A.L.blackhawk
July 8, 2005, 11:55 pm
wow great job. (=

A.L.blackhawk
July 8, 2005, 11:59 pm
o and what do gosteks do, srry if it sounds like a noobie question, and how do you instal them if for soldat?

Darkfist007
July 9, 2005, 1:42 am
Maybe put in big letters on your first post that your not accepting any yet, it may help.

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 4:49 am
quote:Originally posted by A.L.blackhawko and what do gosteks do, srry if it sounds like a noobie question, and how do you instal them if for soldat?

Gosteks are the folder that changes what your soldat looks like. To instal, copy the gostek folder you download, and paste it on top of the old one replacing it in your main soldat folder. Make sure you have your old one backed up first though

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 5:03 pm
Can you make celebrity gosteks? I wanna see if I can play with the Ying Yang Twins...or mabye tom Criuse....or even...O.O...SAMUEL L. JACKSON!!

Just a thought.

~JC

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 6:10 pm
Thats, odd. You cant even see their faces :p So I gues the answer is no :p

karmazon
July 9, 2005, 6:23 pm
where's my rasta d00000d

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 8:10 pm

That includes "Oh when you're done"

Please people respect my posts.

I know I've been taking awhile but I'll get to it soon.

System_Decay
July 10, 2005, 11:45 am
I like how jack turned out, much thanks you to field marshal :D

A.L.blackhawk
July 11, 2005, 1:24 am
Field Marshal BM
Gosteks are the folder that changes what your soldat looks like. To instal, copy the gostek folder you download, and paste it on top of the old one replacing it in your main soldat folder. Make sure you have your old one backed up first though.

Ty very much. and what sorta things dous it change in soldat?

SPARTAN_III
July 11, 2005, 2:30 am
stupid idiot he told you. it changes what your soldier looks like

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 3:30 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIstupid idiot he told you. it changes what your soldier looks like

Woah, Take it easy :p

And yeah, I told you, I dont get what you mean :-/

wunderbear
July 11, 2005, 9:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Necron_lordor space marinehttp://www.columbia.edu/~johan/gallery/london-amsterdam/dscn1124.jpg

MY GOD MAN!! WHERE WAS THIS?!

(is it me, or do the full-scale ones always look a bit silly. THe head always looks too small.)

Anyway, Field Marshal, put the notice in the first post. That way, people won't just reply without reading the thread.

Everyone, stop bugging BM! He has the Metal Slug mod to work on, and if that suffers,

YOU WILL PAY.

*cough*

Thanks for the time.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 2:35 am
quote:Originally posted by wunderbearquote:Originally posted by Necron_lordor space marinehttp://www.columbia.edu/~johan/gallery/london-amsterdam/dscn1124.jpg

(is it me, or do the full-scale ones always look a bit silly. THe head always looks too small.)

Anyway, Field Marshal, put the notice in the first post. That way, people won't just reply without reading the thread.

Everyone, stop bugging BM! He has the Metal Slug mod to work on, and if that suffers,

YOU WILL PAY.

*cough*

Thanks for the time.

Lol, thanks for you support ;) I'm pretty exited about my metal slug mod myself :p

Necron_lord
July 13, 2005, 3:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by wunderbearquote:Originally posted by Necron_lordor space marinehttp://www.columbia.edu/~johan/gallery/london-amsterdam/dscn1124.jpg

At my local hobby shop it was so cool

wunderbear
July 13, 2005, 6:57 pm
Field Marshal, just Put the notice on the first post! Unless you do so asap, people are going to read the First post, and reply without reading the rest of the thread.

Delete all the first bit, and put the notice. Save the first bit in Notepad, and bring it back when you're ready.

I think a few have got the message. But remeber: new people sign up every day. THey will post.

Just advising. Sorry if i sound strict :)

Necron_lord
July 14, 2005, 2:09 am
quote:Originally posted by wunderbearField Marshal, just Put the notice on the first post! Unless you do so asap, people are going to read the First post, and reply without reading the rest of the thread.

Delete all the first bit, and put the notice. Save the first bit in Notepad, and bring it back when you're ready.

I think a few have got the message. But remeber: new people sign up every day. THey will post.

Just advising. Sorry if i sound strict :)

your like the father i never had *sniffle*

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 5:44 am
sry but i have to do this

300 POST YAY

happy gosteking XD

Zero72
July 15, 2005, 9:26 pm
Holy crud, you're way too good at this.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 9:54 pm
What are we speaking of? :p

Zero72
July 15, 2005, 10:24 pm
Your incredible gosteks, of course.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 4:36 pm
Hey FM, if you feel like, you can help me with my Coded Arms mod im making. If you can't its alright. You are welcome anytime :). Plus, you're a really good gosteker and you could make Coded arms Gosteks

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 6:54 pm
HI Field Marshal. Do u can make vietnam gosteks??? or vietnam mod and gosteks??? i will be happy if u make it for me =)))

SPARTAN_III
July 20, 2005, 3:33 am
read page bloody 17. he's not doing any more requests until he's done everything. so don't ask.

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 4:35 pm
Okay Caliber I have your kratos gostek.

[IMAGE]

Sorry it took so long.

Also everyone, see first page again.

All requests have been caught up, and the gostek suggestion thread has been paused until the end of the summer, Due to my schedule and summer activities.

wunderbear
August 3, 2005, 9:57 pm
Oh for God's sake.

*waits*

What, 'till September?

Shivorken
August 11, 2005, 1:33 pm
I would like to request an elite from Halo ... once u are free

thx in advance

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 4:12 am
quote:Originally posted by ShivorkenI would like to request an elite from Halo ... once u are free

thx in advance

Uhm, I have a notifacation right on the first page, plus you alredy PM' me AND made a topic in the general discusion. I dont mean to be rude but dont you think thats overdoing it just a little?

karmazon
August 12, 2005, 7:57 am
who's next ?

SPARTAN_III
August 14, 2005, 5:49 pm
not to be rude or anything, but the kratos looks like a guy in red underpants 0_o

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 4:18 pm
I liked D00M N' Soul Reaver Gostek How did you maked it?
And can U make a D00M3 godtek please?

mickle89
August 21, 2005, 11:53 am
My turn next so don't ask him for anything!

karmazon
August 21, 2005, 12:09 pm
shut up where's my rasta d00d

August 21, 2005, 1:30 pm
Stop....arguing...

it will come, he never missed a gostek. Dont bug him.

And stop complaining about the order, he'll do it in whatever order he wants too depending on how easy it is.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 7:15 pm
Actually, I'm choosing not to do his. And mickle what do you mean? I'm done catching up, I only made the gosteks that were suggested before I told everyone to pause. After I reopen then I will have a starting point for gosteks to be suggested. So if you suggested after I told everyone to pause you will have to resuggest your request, I told everyone to pause for a reason, and for my bennefit its much easier to resuggest it, and it wont be hard on your part either.

August 22, 2005, 2:27 am
So, u mean we can now request again soon? Im not too sure when summer ends and stuff, but can we request on a waiting list?

mickle89
August 22, 2005, 11:45 am
Me first!

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 11:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117So, u mean we can now request again soon? Im not too sure when summer ends and stuff, but can we request on a waiting list?

Summer for me ends either begining or late next month. And no waiting lists :p

SPARTAN_III
August 26, 2005, 4:50 am
afaik, the kratos is meant to be blue. not white in red boxers :P

August 26, 2005, 5:28 am
Nope, check out kratos in god of war... he wears red undies.

vv

STOp ASKING
If ppl keep doing this, FMBM wont do gosteks anymore. You have to wait until he says he CAN do it, or you'll just be annoying him.

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 4:24 pm
Make a warcraft 3 gostek :P maybe an orc

foriegn mr d
September 7, 2005, 9:42 pm
how alien or predator? predator shouldn't be such a problem but an alien head seems impossible, because of its length... if you find a way to bypass/fix that problem could you tell me how?

foriegn mr d
September 7, 2005, 9:44 pm
how about alien

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 10:07 pm
Has anyone made a spiderman gostek thing, with like venom and those dues?

GAMEOVER
September 7, 2005, 10:40 pm
Id love to see a hitman gostek from the popular console game hitman.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 12:25 am
Wow. Has the suggestions opened back up yet? Or are these just alot of people saying ideas without reading the rules.

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 1:59 am
Seeing as how it is the next month, and I'm mildly confused as to the status of whather or not requests are open..I'll say I have an idea in mind, but I'm respectfully awaiting consideration until further validation :p If you're still enjoying your summer you're one lucky guy.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:53 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistSeeing as how it is the next month, and I'm mildly confused as to the status of whather or not requests are open..I'll say I have an idea in mind, but I'm respectfully awaiting consideration until further validation :p If you're still enjoying your summer you're one lucky guy.

I must be one lucky guy then ;) School starts next week for me. I'll reopen then when my dads vacation ends. And the notice is still on the first page :p

BlackBluRRR
September 8, 2005, 3:15 am
How about a master chief gostek. Been looking for one but i cant find one.

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 5:08 am
"Paused until the end of summer"

No offense, but not everyones summer is the same as your own. My summer ended weeks ago, and hasn't the "official" end of summer come and gone? Just saying the notice is vague at best :P

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 6:04 pm
hey Field Marshal BM. if u can i very want Matrix guy Neo gosteks. i remember one guy taked screen of matrix guy gosteks but cant download.So.... if u can make it then can be really great i think someone want matrix guy too.So plz make it.

numgun
September 11, 2005, 8:58 pm
i know that u wont make any gundam gosteks...but can just u make wings for them? ; D

wunderbear
September 17, 2005, 1:29 pm
Dude, it's autumn. Plus you've finished the Metal Slug mod. Could we know when you'll be reopening this? Or at least don't hope we'll forget about it.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 3:42 pm
No I have not forgotten this, its just my procceser is still overheating and I cant even start soldat or my comp crashes, and I need to be able to run soldat to make the gosteks :(

SPARTAN_III
September 17, 2005, 4:22 pm
use watercooling :P

or, take off the side, and put it next to a fan or air conditioner...if you're one of the idiots like me that keeps their room at a constant 2 celsius.

try replacing the thermal paste between the proc and the heatsink. use a good quality brand like arctic silver...least i think it was arctic silver...

or else, just add more fans!

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 9:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIuse watercooling :P

or, take off the side, and put it next to a fan or air conditioner...if you're one of the idiots like me that keeps their room at a constant 2 celsius.

try replacing the thermal paste between the proc and the heatsink. use a good quality brand like arctic silver...least i think it was arctic silver...

or else, just add more fans!

I have done/am doing all of th above. We just need a new motherboard, its just a matter of getting it, and since they're not exactly cheap its taking a little bit

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 9:16 pm
Woohoo ! Gostek thread is active again!
Yay from now I'm thinkin how my soldier could look...mmm

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 9:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by DairyWoohoo ! Gostek thread is active again!
Yay from now I'm thinkin how my soldier could look...mmm

When did I say it was active? Read the post before yours, I cant do gosteks until I get a new motherboard

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 11:30 pm
Yup but u aren't busy anymore ...
...I mean u aren't making any mod right now , are u ?

Silent Soldier
September 25, 2005, 8:36 am
quote:Originally posted by DairyYup but u aren't busy anymore ...
...I mean u aren't making any mod right now , are u ?

quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMI cant do gosteks until I get a new motherboard

Read. He can't do gosteks before he gets a new motherboard. So that means he doesn't do anything before that, right?

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 10:39 pm
Correct :p I am working on My WW2 TCS mod and revamping the MS mod while the comp is out, but I cant submit till I can test and make sure all is well with the mods

Nos-D
September 27, 2005, 3:36 pm
/me wishes Slipknot gosteks ;pp

SPARTAN_III
September 29, 2005, 10:41 am
mobo change eh? I hope you dont end up as another of my motherboard upgrade horror stories...

September 29, 2005, 1:55 pm
Heh, im never going to get a request.. it's always summer in malaysiazors.

SPARTAN_III
October 3, 2005, 2:07 pm
no, 30% is summer, the rest is raaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

Korlic
October 7, 2005, 3:45 am
=/ I'm not sure if your back yet >.> but im gonna post my request anyway since i can be pretty patient. Anyway could you make a Carnage Gostek
here's a page with quite a few pics http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/enemies/carnage/carnage03.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/enemies/carnage.html&h=349&w=245&sz=25&tbnid=s7mY908x1d8J:&tbnh=116&tbnw=81&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcarnage%2Bfrom%2Bspiderman%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

and here's just a pic http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/images/products/S150.jpg

Rhombus
April 4, 2006, 3:12 pm
I am sorry for reviving a dead topic, but...

I think FM BM did a great job here... and I just want to ask him: are you ever going to pick this up again? I love your work! It would be a shame to see this rot...

Deleted User
April 6, 2006, 3:31 am
Woa, I forgot about this topic to be honest. I was planning on picking up work as soon as WWII TCS is finished

Rhombus
April 6, 2006, 11:31 am
It's great to hear that! I'm looking forward to it :)

Fidle
April 13, 2006, 11:43 pm
me love the cape gostek!

OutofOrder
April 14, 2006, 4:21 am
Ooooohh... whenever you're back taking gostek requests, i'd love to see a Guybrush Threepwood gostek! (either from Monkey Island I or II... maybe both :D ) And perhaps a Le'Chuck one :)

Mäjsseli
April 15, 2006, 6:23 pm
HMm. As soon as u can fmbm could u do me Assasin gostex. Or Hitman. I'll use it on my mod that is to come. I would be very pleased. :D . Wrong word sorry. Nvm. But could u ??? When u have completed ur Awesome mod.