( search forums )
soldat crashs and comp beeps when i open it.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
boostedpenguin
March 30, 2005, 8:55 pm
Now ive been playing soldat for over a year now and i finally get a 2nd computer up in my house, well i install soldat and right when i go to open it the computer beeps 2 times then it closes it. I tried to go window'd mode.. nothin.. tried to do 32bit mode on windows, nothin. Reinstall direct x 9c, reinstalled video card drivers, reinstalled soldat. Nothin.

AMD xp1600
geforce2 mx440 agp 4x.
392mb of ram.

Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 9:02 pm
Who manufactured your PC? Often times those "beeps" have an error code that are specific to the manufacturer. It could tell you what the problem is.

If you built your PC yourself, what brand of motherboard did you use, and model?

Deleted User
March 31, 2005, 10:19 pm
Hi there
Ok, this problem have a friend to me too. We do everything to play soldat "and another games" but it´s dont works.

* Have you try another game "a nother "new,bigger" game" ?
+ If that are same problem there i must say that u can try this:
- Start the computer without Chassi and see if it works. If not soo isn't that the problem. Some computers can bee too hot inside and close down eveything.

* Try to disable the "closedown/restart with problem" into windows
+ This Computer -> Rightklock -> Property -> Advance -> start... attitude, and [X] cross off the Restart.
- Now maby you got a wrong massage if its works. Write it down and write it here soo can we maby help you more with the problem u have.

* Maby u have little volt into computer... that can bee a big trouble to run game ex... "my friend have little volt and after one have done that everything works fine"

- I think that u have built the computer self and somthing big is wrong. My tip too you is try everything i gave u and if dont works... MAKE sure that you have RE-Boot the computer... Old driver files can be a bug into the game world and for your computer.

GooD Luck !

boostedpenguin
April 1, 2005, 1:59 am
this computer is running off a fresh reboot.

The computer is completly custom. It was my old computer.. the only thing that differs is its running SDRAM instead of DDR ram.

Also i tried to install soldat on another HD and still does it..

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 3:00 am
It must be an issue with your video card then. If you haven't tried Kone's steps above, then I suggest you do. Otherwise, try and determine exactly which company made your motherboard and we can find out what the two beeps mean.

boostedpenguin
April 1, 2005, 3:42 am
msi km2m is the motherboard.

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 7:02 am
Well, I looked up your problem and according to MSI, two beeps means there's some sort of parity error, usually with your System or Video RAM. In other words, its probably your video card.