( search forums )
Stand Alone Kills
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
March 30, 2005, 10:50 pm
The best thing to do is just stand there alone and kill people that run at you. its so fun especially when you are playing knives cause they run at you and you just chuck your knife at them. well im done rambling.

SPARTAN_III
April 4, 2005, 5:03 am
thats called camping. i dont like camping.

AerialAssault
April 4, 2005, 9:17 am
camping or not, it does work.

off topic : good to see another communist here on the forums. Da Komrade?

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:40 pm
@Spartan: Thats not camping that you just standing there in the middle of the bottom of arena. everyone can see you but you dont die they do.

@Aerial: yea i am supportive of communism but they have also destoryed it severely

Hanz
April 5, 2005, 3:32 am
Everything always turns into a bash about camping...STOP CRYING AND DEAL WITH IT ALREADY!!!

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 12:41 pm
eh.. I wouldnt run at a dude with a knife, in the middle bottom of arena... I would pick that person off from a distance with my steyr ^^

Dodger
April 13, 2005, 8:36 pm
hehe dont camp.. everyone hates it! u will just get kicked for it.. but whats the point anyway? it just have to be boring! u get only few kills for it and no scores! it just sux! so i wouldnt suggest continuing with it m8"/

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 11:48 pm
Actually, i don't have a problem with camping. I just kill the player that thinks he is so great because he is crouching with a barret. Yet, why did camping get on topic when standing in the middle of the map isn't camping. You are a very easy target to get picked off. But the idea does work. Yet, I am very sure it isn't considered camping or put into the same category.

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 10:02 pm
haha how did this topic become a topic about camping?
im such an easy target its not funny but if you just stand there people usually wont hit you so you just throw a knife or shoot them. its funny cause people panic while playing soldat and they cant keep a good aim on people when they are standing still cause they are so used to people running around.