( search forums )
PainKillerMod (beta)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
HulluMurhari
April 1, 2005, 10:01 pm
I have made a pretty extraordinary mod in the past weeks, and here it is! first look at some "fancy" screenshots

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/screenshot1.png
http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/screenshot10.png
http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/screenshot3.png
http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/screenshot8.png
http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/screenshot9.png

And finally the link

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kimmossa/PK/Painkillermodbeta_v_41532.rar

the dark side of the mod is that the rar file exceeded over a 48mb size, and it is still a very first beta version... but ill ensurance you, its worth to download

more information was posted earlier

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 10:26 pm
What do you have in it?? 48 megs?? Even if I copy my whole soldat folder it only is 8! In any event, it looks pretty neat. And, what is that bloody ghost thing that are in all the pic of people?

HulluMurhari
April 1, 2005, 10:43 pm
hehehe,,, the bloody ghost is the cursor :D and it was meant to be a tombstone cross, hehe, nothing special

Psyl3ntShad0w
April 1, 2005, 10:47 pm
ive seen some of those guns before -.-

please give credit where credit is due.

Michal
April 1, 2005, 11:04 pm
Indeed.. they look similar.... ... ... ... ...
*cough*my flashpoint mod*cough*

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 11:12 pm
YOU COPIED THE WHOLE SOLDAT FOLDER??!?! No wonder it's 48 megs! Get rid of all that other stuff, dedicated server etc. *Ahem* Please remove all the other stuff and it'l be smaller ^_^

Ivan_the_Psycho
April 1, 2005, 11:23 pm
:P Yep, this looks little bit crazy..but actually its the music which takes 60 mb of the mod. But they are good...builds atmosphere. I played for half an hour, tried some things and i must say that since its only a beta i felt that THING.. It reminds me game old times of Blood for some reason...but thats good Actually;]

If the weaps are really not made by you you should give a credit.
Or better- make your own ones;]

HulluMurhari
April 2, 2005, 11:10 am
mm.. i should have reconstruct the song formats to something smaller. i have done lots of upgrades so far from the recent version, so i think that ill release another version in notime

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 11:23 am
dude you missed out a bunch of weapons such as the stake launcher thing (haha cant think of any off top of head)

HulluMurhari
April 2, 2005, 11:32 am
o no, the first weapon i started to build was the stakegun, but what would be the gun to convert, oh, i know! the Bow. Select Rambomatch from the plyamenu, and add some zombie bots, and thats it

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 12:17 pm
i was thinking more of the Barret but the bow would work too

haha i completely forgot the painkiller only had like 4 weapons but they all had secondary fire

JiggaBlue
April 2, 2005, 11:38 pm
Thats sweet that the minigun can shoot rockets too. :P I've never played painkiller.

Alamo
April 2, 2005, 11:46 pm
I actually don't like your mod. It looks as if you did not spend much time on it. The guns look very thin and it lacks a lot of detail, shading and work. :/

Michal
April 3, 2005, 2:55 am
HulluMurhari what the hell.
You just butchered my Operation Flashpoint guns, you didn't ask, and you gave no credit.
This topic should be locked.

Mine:
[IMAGE]
"His":
[IMAGE]

Rhombus
April 3, 2005, 9:34 am
Oh my, that is really weird, using a good mod, ripping it apart, and releasing it as a lowzy mod. Not smart indeed.

April 3, 2005, 9:46 am
ITS A BETA! And besides, he may improve it to a higher level like the vampire mod we want, that has been put on hold FOR SO DAMN LONG

JiggaBlue
April 3, 2005, 9:59 am
I'd ban him if it were my forum.

HulluMurhari
April 3, 2005, 10:55 am
right........(many many dots more) as i said before, this is only a beta version 0.00000000000001. you just dont get it dont ya? Just send more of those depressing and blaming posts, i dont care"¤. Actually i started to make the mod just because i had nothing to do.. i started to stack some painkiller stuff on my soldat folder. I didnt know that it was full of some copyrighted mods already. Couple of weeks later i decided to release my first mod in public, and why not? my friends liked it, my brothers did praise it cool. And as i said.. ITS ONLY A BETA VERSION YOU MORONS%#"" [IMAGE] you all who dont get it, i hate you all (expect the following persons who got the point: 117, ivan the psycho and field marshal bm) i bet you are all a bunch of fat coca cola kids, who post 4.9 posts per day, KÄLÄPPÄLÄÄÄ

HulluMurhari
April 3, 2005, 10:59 am
and yes, i already uninstalled soldat. so i dont continue making the mod anymore. good for you eh?

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 11:35 am
Don't post a mod if you can't handle the criticism. =\

MercyM
April 3, 2005, 11:36 am
Yeah, it's good. And please use the EDIT button!
Ban would be great. (read his first post of the double...)

HulluMurhari
April 3, 2005, 12:34 pm
okay cola boys, what ever :D:D::DAS:D:

IlIdan
April 3, 2005, 12:43 pm
LoL!!!

HulluMurhari: YOu talk very big [IMAGE].

You use a ohter mod for your own?
It is very bad!!!

Liber_Lupus
April 3, 2005, 12:45 pm
Ok vegetarian girl. Most of your weapons looked Michal's mod ones. You made it look worse and made few more crappy guns.

MercyM
April 3, 2005, 12:45 pm
Really bad...!

HulluMurhari
April 3, 2005, 7:24 pm
what ever cola boys

HulluMurhari
April 3, 2005, 7:33 pm
didnt i just write big enough post to tell you all that it is only a beta? c'mon ," omg omg it was michals mod Omgwt33" Oh my [IMAGE]ing god :O :OOO, silly people here... no can say, please grow up. afterall, its only a game

MercyM
April 3, 2005, 7:41 pm
Dumbass. Lock this.

HulluMurhari
April 4, 2005, 2:53 pm
stfu

Kirby_106
April 4, 2005, 3:30 pm
calm down people

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 3:48 pm
Omfg ? What about is this topic ??? And I can make u sure that Im NOT coke boy because Im plaing soccer so Im slim >x)
And I had yeasterday match ! And we won ! :D

And BTW ...That mode is weird but I think he didnt mean to present your guns Michal, there are some others ...
...maybe he only use your mode and he is making his own guns so he presented it but he forgot take away yours :S
Sry for bad English :D

MercyM
April 4, 2005, 4:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by HulluMurharistfu
Yeah, Shut The F uck Up yourself... Newb.

Liber_Lupus
April 4, 2005, 4:55 pm
It doesnt matter if it was a "beta". Would it have diffrent guns if it would be completed? STOP CONFUSING ME.

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 5:26 pm
U are too hard and u are attacking him X_x
Thats not pretty from you all ! >:|
Think about yourselfs !

<EDIT> This is annoing ! Some1 have to lock this !

MercyM
April 4, 2005, 5:29 pm
I don't like when he says "cola-boys".
I don't like when he says "stfu" to me.
I don't like when he copies other guys' things.
I don't like the guy at all.

Melba
April 4, 2005, 6:42 pm
quote:ITS A BETA! And besides, he may improve it to a higher level like the vampire mod we want, that has been put on hold FOR SO DAMN LONG
quote:right........(many many dots more) as i said before, this is only a beta version 0.00000000000001. you just dont get it dont ya?
I didnt know that it was full of some copyrighted mods already.
And as i said.. ITS ONLY A BETA VERSION YOU MORONS%#""
didnt i just write big enough post to tell you all that it is only a beta? c'mon ," omg omg it was michals mod Omgwt33" Oh my ing god :O :OOO, silly people here... no can say, please grow up. afterall, its only a game

It's still a ripp-off.

HulluMurhari
April 4, 2005, 7:14 pm
mm,, i apologize everyone for releasing this mod (so early). and i promise to look carefullier my soldat folder before i start to build a mod.

Ja MercyM, Haista Vittu :P, oot pelle jätkä- jatka koulua. kyllä sää kasvat kohta isoks.

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 2:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by HulluMurhari
Ja MercyM, Haista Vittu :P, oot pelle jätkä- jatka koulua. kyllä sää kasvat kohta isoks.
Haista kuule vittu ite, hemmetin n00b. Ja mitä sä meinaat pelle jätkällä? Seki on muuten yhdyssana... >:()

LazehBoi
April 6, 2005, 2:30 pm
BAN.
Speak english kthx

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 2:35 pm
Yeah, I hate to swear to finnish people. It sucks.

This topic should be locked, or something. HulluMurhari has been a bad boy, and he insulted me.

SPARTAN_III
April 15, 2005, 11:29 am
after seeing the mod compared to the flaspoint one, it looks crap. the weapons he did change are crap. utter crap. BANBANBAN.

ripoffer, dont be another spurg. he was bad, VERY BAD

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 12:04 pm
Look at the date there spartan.. I really think this could have been left to rest.

HulluMurhari
April 15, 2005, 7:20 pm
evo, vitun noob, on siis niin wanha

haistakaa vittu käläppäläät

HulluMurhari
April 15, 2005, 7:24 pm
kun se on se vitun BEETTAA BEETTTA VITTU¤"""

MercyM
April 15, 2005, 8:18 pm
Whoa, calm down, pal! Now you've insulted all of us. >:[
This topic is about to be locked, right?