( search forums )
Solstats help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Matashiro
April 2, 2005, 5:15 am
Well I checked around the boards and couldn't find anything that addresses this problem so here it goes:

I downloaded solstats while ago and when I click the archive button, the monitor pops up, take a min to count everything up andat 100%, nothing happens. No stats pop up, nothing. So I figured one of my logs had some spyware or something attatched to it or it was just faulty somehow (don't ask, I'm not that computer savvy) so I deleted all of them and started over.

Now I had 27 logs, over 17,000 lines since I last deleted everything and still, nothing happens.

I have every option box checked, I went over the readme 2, 3, 4.. god knows how many times. I checked around, made sure the file logging was turned on several times, made sure the paths to the files were correct and still, nothing.

Can anyone help?

~Lance the Villain

Jap_man
April 2, 2005, 5:31 am
Solstats IS case sensitive, so you should make sure that you've typed it up all correctly etc.

Matashiro
April 2, 2005, 6:29 am
Yes, everything is fine.

oh, and please tell me if I'm missing something:
1. Check all option boxes
2. Locate soldat.ini
3. Locate kill logs
4. Play soldat
5. Make sure soldat file logging is on (In soldats and soldat config)
6. Hit the Archive button

Am I missing something?

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 3:00 pm
all I did was press file logging and play

FliesLikeABrick
April 4, 2005, 4:30 pm
read the options before you "check every option box"

some of them do things that will cause it to go through the logs without logging anything.... for future reference, actually read the docs that come with an app if you are having problems, rather than click random [IMAGE] and complain on the forums.

end of story.

Judge_Man
April 4, 2005, 5:53 pm
Wow i love your story!!

Had same problem, was too lazy, play only u13, already has godly stats, is now happy with that.