( search forums )
About The Trick Shots
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 8:22 am
Urhos's new mod is fake?
if this mod is real,where can download it?

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 9:20 am
Uh..moved to modding general discussions.

Rhombus
April 2, 2005, 12:56 pm
I think you mean with the really cool explosion and flame thrower right? Its fake, which means you can't download it. hereby I ask michal marcinowski (Its not out of no respect, im just too lazy to hold in shift while typing the m), to make our flamethrower look that cool. maybe not, awww who cares anyway

b00stA
April 2, 2005, 1:21 pm
I heard he will be releasing it soon.

Rhombus
April 2, 2005, 1:46 pm
Lol, the fake mod won't be released, because it's not real. he just edited a movie in a cool way, making it look like a superb flame thrower, and the explosions too.

b00stA
April 2, 2005, 1:55 pm
Nah, I really trust Urhos on that.

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 2:20 pm
haha your too lazy to hold the shift key buy your not too lazyto explain yourself?

Rhombus
April 2, 2005, 2:43 pm
too lazy to go back, edit, go forward again, now dont bother me anymore.

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 2:50 pm
haha alright i just found it funny that you explained yourself instead of hitting shift

Deleted User
April 2, 2005, 8:36 pm
I'm wondering how he made the parantheses() without using shift. Perhaps my keyboard is just inferior to yours though.

Rhombus
April 3, 2005, 9:43 am
screw you swazo.

lol j/k. Like I said, I was too lazy to go back and edit. But I know that if I didn't explain myself, it would be as if I didn't respect Michal.

Meandor
April 3, 2005, 7:18 pm
It would be possible to have such a thing if soldat supported partial trasparency. And the video was made with combustion.