( search forums )
kick teh winner????///?????
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
SPARTAN_III
April 4, 2005, 4:59 am
well, i join a TM server, and a guy was owning ppl. not hacking. he got kicked. then another guy starts winning. HE gets kicked. i AK a few ppl and come second. a guy gets to first place from 4th. he gets kicked. soon enough i'm alone with the admin. i kill him once. he kicks me.

i'm like WTF??? Why u go kick ppl cos there winning u [IMAGE]ing wh0r3

The Geologist
April 4, 2005, 5:02 am
Have a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

Seriously though...happens all the time, get over it.

Jap_man
April 4, 2005, 9:57 am
Simple solution:
Find a better server and play there instead.

There's nothing you can really do about bad admins.
Just live with it.

Liber_Lupus
April 4, 2005, 1:32 pm
Leave instantly, when the admin starts kicking for no reason. Then we wouln't have to see another topic about bad admins.

DT
April 4, 2005, 3:17 pm
again...
although... i have been seeing it alot...
and that admin probly kicked me...

SPARTAN_III
April 5, 2005, 5:48 am
i'm not having a bad day.i was just wondering if this happens often.

lol, he should have kicked the whole lot of us

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 6:12 pm
I guess we all learn. Leave crappy servers and join the better more popular ones (that aren't filled with complainers).

loserisme
April 16, 2005, 1:14 pm
yes, its true.... Gosh, i wish i wasn;t banned from Selkill, those server are the best

hypno
April 17, 2005, 10:31 am
happens to me all the time and my bro and my friend

GET OVER IT!

Gangsterlance
April 17, 2005, 12:43 pm
@loserisme: why are you banned from selfkill? another faked-hack-kick?

Spartan...I can just repeat the others, get the hell outta these servers and search for better ones.

Dodger
April 17, 2005, 8:39 pm
hehe happend to me only once.... i kicked ass with like a score on 25 kills more than the other guys... i was getting bored to but seemed to dont wanting to leave.... i continued kicking theyre ass and they tryed to kick me... but hey! it was my server:D

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:33 am
I hate it when noob admins kick people cause they're mad. It's so lame and degrading to their servers so they're really screwing themselves over.

The Geologist
May 1, 2005, 4:07 am
I don't like posting in old topics, but I find it particularly coincidental, if not hypocritical, that someone with an azn tag kicked me for just such a reason. Go figure.

Green Barret
May 1, 2005, 4:29 am
Hmm.. i just got banned from the only non laggy server i can join. Apparently this guy named Soldier kicked me as soon as i joined and said "Hi". Weird players these days. Well, this gives me an excuse for me to rest from Soldat...

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:35 pm
People bane other because they are bored... they don't care who you are...

damnnation
May 16, 2005, 6:10 pm
no thy just can't stand losing and raptor stop beiing sutch an Attantion Whore