( search forums )
meaning behind the map names
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mickle89
April 4, 2005, 2:28 pm
Whats the meaning behind the map names?

ctf_b2b ---------- Bridge to Bridge?
ctf_voland -------?
ctf_kampf --------Something to do with Mein Kampf by Hitler?
ctf_crashed ------?
ctf_viet ---------Vietnam War?
ctf_maya ---------?
HH ---------------?

Wat r some others???

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 2:39 pm
duno

Jap_man
April 4, 2005, 3:23 pm
well I don't think ctf_kampf has anything to do with Hitler's book "mein Kampf". I think it's named after the country kampf.

UltraMagnus
April 4, 2005, 3:53 pm
theres a country called story? lol

Tomullus
April 4, 2005, 4:12 pm
Kampf means actually fight/war in german. so the name comes probably from this world. Just as Soldat is soldier in russian. MM likes "exotic" languages we see

MercyM
April 4, 2005, 4:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by TomullusKampf means actually fight/war in german.
War is "krieg". :]

Tomullus
April 4, 2005, 5:07 pm
No, im sure kampf is war. Mein Kampf is translated ai "My fight" and what abou the Kulturkampf? It wasn't a culture-story but a culture war. Stupid ones don't have to know what that was :P

MercyM
April 4, 2005, 5:09 pm
Blitzkrieg? Lightning war? :]

Avarax
April 4, 2005, 5:13 pm
kampf is fight, krieg is war ;)
and soldat is soldier in german too

Yukwunhang
April 4, 2005, 5:26 pm
ctf_crashed - crashed bridge. Look at the description of the map.

FliesLikeABrick
April 4, 2005, 5:33 pm
kampf is fight/struggle

i know that b2b likely means bridge to bridge, but i thought it interesting that when i very first started playing, i thought it meant back-to-back (for some reason).

Tha Doggfather
April 4, 2005, 7:37 pm
b2b = back to back

Felix
April 4, 2005, 7:42 pm
Equinox: the day the more longer

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 8:38 pm
Kampf in mein kampf is more along the lines of "My life story" etc. Krieg is war yes, My g-pa is German

Elemental
April 4, 2005, 8:46 pm
well, chernobyl, i know, is some place in...uh Asia..where theres lots of radiation..hence, the hurting polys and signs :)
Laos- ..another Asian country(?)
Run- =o Run!!

N1nj@
April 4, 2005, 8:55 pm
well, this is very cool :D good things u brought this up. I never actually took the time to wonder what the map names mean. cool :D

Mini Man
April 4, 2005, 9:04 pm
Ctf_Kampf - I used to think it meant Camping...but i learnt a while back it meant fight or something...now i know it means Fight In german :)
Ctf-laos - is an asian country...i think..
Dont know anything else

mitokon
April 4, 2005, 9:21 pm
laos is a small country in south east asia.

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 9:45 pm
yah u got it rite and kampf i think is something to do with kamping? the lil ledges or something r good for kamping rite?

Elemental
April 4, 2005, 10:01 pm
kampf is just fight..in german..so, fight is enough of an explanation in soldat XD

mar77a
April 4, 2005, 10:27 pm
Maya obviusly comes from the mayan culture, look at the map, it's rock and grass...

Denacke
April 4, 2005, 10:48 pm
oh oh oh oh kampf is fight!!! (yes let us repeat the same for a fifth time!!)

lastpatriot
April 4, 2005, 11:02 pm
Chernobyl-The power plant that blew it's stack in the Ukraine.

Inf_Iraq-Looks like Mesopotamia.

Arena-It's a small, squared in level, you could just see spectators there.

Flashback-Maybe, based off the video game "Flashback"? Looks like it, what with the jungle.

Inf_Stalingrad-Looks like the battle, there being tank carcasses, etc.

More?

Tomullus
April 4, 2005, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elementalwell, chernobyl, i know, is some place in...uh Asia..where theres lots of radiation..hence, the hurting polys and signs :)

WOW MAN! It's UKRAINE!! It's kinda in Eastern Europe more than Asia.

Seriously, some of the people from the so called "developed countries" like USA should study some geography and history, because you are often thought as to be ignorants.
Don't ruin your countries name people.

wormdundee
April 5, 2005, 12:22 am
i always thought of b2b as base to base, i dont really know why

Bigfalls - obviously it has a waterfall
Bridge - has a bridge :P
Bunker - amazing, it has a bunker
Cambodia - is a rainforesty country
Death - im going to assume its because theres a lot of death on this map
Dropdown - probably because the spawnpoints are high up and you have to "dropdown" to get into the battle
Run - well in the description it says something about run to the flag, so yeh
voland i have no idea
Lagrange - apparently means "the barn" in french, i dont believe theres a barn on this level so :P

and yeh, thats enough for now

Vijchtidoodah
April 5, 2005, 12:29 am
Tomullus, you're harboring some anti-american sentiment there, eh?

You're just stereotyping us based on what you hear from people around you and a select few people. Look, you just made a judgement on the entire US and decided that it was the norm based on one child that you read one post from on an internet forum.

Meanwhile, you misused the term "Developed Country." That refers to the level of industrialization, not education.

But back to the subject at hand: why doesn't someone just PM Michal and ask him?

Elemental
April 5, 2005, 1:04 am
They also harbor a lot of nationality, but we can't blame them for that :/

April 5, 2005, 1:33 am
nonoonnonnono, they called it kampf cos people like to camp there. And b2b was turned into b3b and b4b after a while.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 1:38 am
I'd really like to know what Voland means...

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 5, 2005, 1:56 am
Guys....Kampf means Stuggle, the book Mein Kampf is translated as My Stuggle...which does make since, because on that map, the sides stuggle to gain control of the mid land.

n00bface
April 5, 2005, 2:00 am
According to google translation, kampf means fight.

Hitman
April 5, 2005, 2:31 am
Oh for crying out loud. I am from a German speaking country, I speak German and I am telling you that

KAMPF MEANS FIGHT!

Thank you.

Famine
April 5, 2005, 2:53 am
Death is named death because the overview is a shape of a skull

Vijchtidoodah
April 5, 2005, 2:59 am
[IMAGE]

Hardly.

Famine
April 5, 2005, 3:04 am
I always thought that was the point. I think we discussed it at one point

Swarmer
April 5, 2005, 3:19 am
i thought B2B was "back to basics". it doesnt make sense, but thats a common phrase that people use.

Marine
April 5, 2005, 5:55 am
Kampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.

N1nj@
April 5, 2005, 5:59 am
quote:Originally posted by MarineKampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.
shut up man, we all just said that it means fight, no need to repeat again. ffffffs

Cookie`
April 5, 2005, 6:17 am
" b2b = back to back"
its true

"WOW MAN! It's UKRAINE!! It's kinda in Eastern Europe more than Asia.

Seriously, some of the people from the so called "developed countries" like USA should study some geography and history, because you are often thought as to be ignorants.
Don't ruin your countries name people."

Perhaps you meant ignoramuses?
I've never heard of ignorants :\ You ignoramus!

Teh Panda
April 5, 2005, 6:51 am
Kampf = Fight (dwohoo!)

Seriously.. Why Laos is that kind of map what it is? Something similiar with "real" laos?

MercyM
April 5, 2005, 12:26 pm
Krab?

Tomullus
April 5, 2005, 1:39 pm
errr.... there is a word like ignorant=>check the dictionary.

secondly, I'm not saying that Americans are ignorants but ARE SAID to be. Just like some say that Poles are thieves and coach potatoes(Germany especially), whereas it's easir to get a car stolen in German rather than in the Country Upon Wisla. I've heard a few times of an american that thought that Poland is a Hawaiian Island or Wietnam is in the Near East.
I know that there are stupid people everywhere.

Cambodia was a place where the bloodiest fight took place in the Wietnam War. Wietnameese had a great tunnel system so that's why they're there.

lastpatriot
April 5, 2005, 4:47 pm
You mean "Vietnam", tomullus?

Marine
April 5, 2005, 5:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by MarineKampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.
shut up man, we all just said that it means fight, no need to repeat again. ffffffs

Apparently not. No, you shut up, and go back to picking on newbs.

ThaD
April 5, 2005, 5:37 pm
HH --->>> Hip Hop! That's right, HH is MM's favourite music ... or not

SilencedAsshole
April 5, 2005, 9:52 pm
I, as winner of the "Most Beautiful Forum Avatar Award" AND as a student know that "Lagrange" was a French mathematician.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 10:27 pm
Chernobyl was in the Ukraine... a Nuclear plant melted down there.

peemonkey
April 5, 2005, 10:49 pm
this topic truly shows how little people know O_o

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 10:51 pm
Since you know so much, enlighten us.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 11:56 pm
@Tom-"Ignorant" is indeed a word, but "ignorants" is not.

Cookie`
April 6, 2005, 12:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Swazo@Tom-"Ignorant" is indeed a word, but "ignorants" is not.

I know the correct word for describing someone who is being ignorant is an ignoramus :\ Go Wietnam? wtfa!

LaGrange is also a nice song by Zztop lol

mar77a
April 6, 2005, 1:18 am
Krab = Bark = Dogs.

Zakreon
April 6, 2005, 1:39 am
bark? dogs? what does that have to do with the map krab? am i missing
something here?

lastpatriot
April 6, 2005, 2:07 am
@Tom, maybe the whole "Wietnam" thing is because he's not a native English speaker.

liquidis x snake
April 6, 2005, 2:10 am
...and here I was thinking b2b was Base to Base.

chakapoko maker
April 6, 2005, 2:22 am
i guess that;
Voland: Poland / Borland Delphi
Karh: sounds like the ancient Egypt feeling / color
Rok: rock / rook
Shau: shower / show / woods
Krab: like a fight club / new version of Karh

N1nj@
April 6, 2005, 5:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by MarineKampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.

If u would try to read before u post, u would notice Tomullus, Avarax, FliesLikeABrick, Elemental, Denacke, n00bface, and Hitman had mention kampf means fight/struggle already. Total 7 people had mention that. So apparently YES.

Liquid Metal
April 6, 2005, 7:02 am
"Wietnam War. Wietnameese" lololol.

Anyways I would like to know what Inf_Abel means.

Green Barret
April 6, 2005, 10:55 am

- ctf_Dropdown : In this map, when you spawn you drop down from a high place. Hence the name "Dropdown".

- ctf_Equinox : For people who don't know, equinox is when the sun crosses the equator and day and night are everywhere of equal length. After that day, either night or day becomes longer(don't know for sure).

Anyone notice a moon? I think this map is about 2 equally powerful forces fighting over power. At the end of the day, one force will rule longer than the other force. Just my thoughts.

- ctf_Kampf : I don't know any other language other than Korea, English and Chinese, so i thought this name meant "camp" as in 2 forces denfending their camps from each other.

- ctf_Laos : Map based on the country Laos?

- ctf_Maya : Obviously the map is based on the Mayans(an antient South American race now mostly gone)

- ctf_Run : Run for the flag!

- ctf_Viet : Based on Vietnam, the place where US Soldiers fought against the Viet Cong

- ctf_voland : One of my favorite maps and yet i don't know its real meaning.

- Flashback : Flashback means a moment which you vividly remember suddenly. Happens to soldiers who fought in major wars. Looking at how the map looks, i think it is about a flashback to the Vietnam war.

- HH : HuH?

- inf_Abel : Umm.. ok? I thought it was a name of a fortress or a person. Dunno

- inf_fortress : Map is shaped like a fortress.

- inf_Invasion : Based off the American Normandy invasion.

- inf_Outpost : Blue team has to defend the flag, which is in an outpost.

- inf_warehouse : Apparently, the red team wants to take the black flag, which is located inside a warehouse(and Bravos not going to let them just take it)

- Jungle : Map is shaped like a jungle(duh)

- Krab : Crab? I never knew what it meant, nor did i care.

- MrSnowman : There is a little snowman in the middle of the map, and he spawns health packs.

- RatCave : Cave of a rat. Any questions?

- Rok : I thought i was a shortened term for Republic of Korea(Korea's army is expressed as RoK). With so many maps based on Vietnam and other large wars, why not the Korean war? But i'm surely wrong, as that map doesn't look like Korea at all.

- Shau : Some sort of Chinese word? Don't know -_-

- Snorb : Hmmm...

- Storm : The storm of Soldats clashing.

- Tropiccave : Let me guess. A cave in the tropic(duh).

Thats all i can think of(probably all of them).

frogboy
April 6, 2005, 11:07 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by MarineKampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.

If u would try to read before u post, u would notice Tomullus, Avarax, FliesLikeABrick, Elemental, Denacke, n00bface, and Hitman had mention kampf means fight/struggle already. Total 7 people had mention that. So apparently YES.

Kampf means fight/struggle.

ThaD
April 6, 2005, 11:40 am
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriot@Tom, maybe the whole "Wietnam" thing is because he's not a native English speaker.

indeed, it's a simple typo since there's no "V" in polish, so Vietnam is Wietnam in polish, but as I can see some morons cannot understand some simple facts

back to map names, Rok - there was such a bird in HoMM III afaik ;)

lastpatriot
April 6, 2005, 11:59 am
shau, or "xiao" in Chinese means "small"...

Abel-Biblical homicidal maniac?

Tomullus
April 6, 2005, 1:35 pm
I think thare has arisen a new sexual fobia. Vocabularofobia. So wat that I messed one letter in a word. They sound the same, anyway. It happens. Do you people jerk off looking at spelling mistakes?
Ok, so it's Vietnam. So now smartasses try saying "Brz#281;czyszczykiewicz" or who founded Lima? Talking English as a native language for at least 15 years and you feel so "high above" because somebody wrote a W instead of V.
Mr. Peemonkey, I entirely agree with you, thos post shows how little people know.

Anybody wanna have fun about some mistake here? (sic!)

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 2:31 pm
Yeah, that's annoying.
ThaD is right. Poles use the letter "w" instead of "v".

DeMonIc
April 6, 2005, 2:44 pm
Abel was not a homicidal maniac, but a victim. His brother, Kain murdered him. Inf_Abel has something to do with so many red soldiers getting massacred going up that darn hill.

Michal Marcinkowski
April 6, 2005, 3:00 pm
My map naming process is simple. When I make the map and click save I type whatever comes to my mind.
HH is a good example of this. When I was saving the map I saw 2 big H's in my head.

"Death is named death because the overview is a shape of a skull" - LOL
Lagrange is after the french mathematician. I just thought of it I don't have any sentiment for him:).
Krab - it's crab in polish ;).
Voland - a character in Bulgakov's "The Master and Margarita". Maybe it means something in Russian.
Shau - the valley of death, in vietnam. From some movie probably.
The rest you can try to sort out yourselves:).

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 3:02 pm
Oh yeah! :D
BTW, why it's Krab?

Green Barret
April 6, 2005, 3:49 pm
Hmmm... I didn't know it had to do something with a person. That map lags pretty bad when there's a lot of players there because the map is so open and doesn't have much cover. Great for spamming. Herefore i thought it was Lag Range(lol).

Cobrass
April 6, 2005, 4:03 pm
I think kampf means "Struggle"(In fact,Mein kampf has been translated in Chinese,but its topic means "my struggle" in Chinese)
and it seens that Michael likes many south-eastern
countries

Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by CobrassI think kampf means "Struggle"
KAMPF MEANS FIGHT!
And I still wonder why Krab is Krab...

liquidis x snake
April 6, 2005, 7:27 pm
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE B2B IS BACK 2 BACK!!!

LIEK OMGZ IT R REALLY

BASe 2 BASE~!@!1111opneonee!1!

Rhombus
April 6, 2005, 7:41 pm
Ow By the way, do you guys know kampf is fight, in german? Lol 100th time in this topic already, really anoying.
Surprises me he never made Indo-china yet, cuz thats what Vietnam, Laos anc Cambodia are together. (to get her? stupid word)

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 7:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiMy map naming process is simple. When I make the map and click save I type whatever comes to my mind.

Sounds like you're often thinking of foreign countries then.

Marine
April 7, 2005, 5:16 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by MarineKampf means fight / struggle. It's either one.

If you had read their posts, you would have apparently realized there was some disagreement upon what the EXACT translation of the word.

Don't get your panties in a knot, N1nj@. It's just the internet.

N1nj@
April 7, 2005, 5:26 am
There was some disagreement upon the exact translation of the word, I agree with you on that. But after 7 poeple had said that it means fight/struggle, there is no need to post another "Kampf means fight/struggle."

and I don't know why your last 2 sentences are there, cause those are irrelevent to what I was talkin about.

Hitman
April 7, 2005, 5:40 am
Actually, sorry, my bad. Kampft does mean War :/

DeafBox
April 7, 2005, 5:51 am
quote:Krab - it's crab in polish ;).
I 2 would like to know what inspired you to name possibly the best dm map (imo!!!) after a crab. :)

MercyM
April 7, 2005, 12:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanActually, sorry, my bad. Kampft does mean War :/
So, there's two words for war in German?

Michal Marcinkowski
April 7, 2005, 6:40 pm
quote:I 2 would like to know what inspired you to name possibly the best dm map (imo!!!) after a crab. :)

I think about crabs a lot.
Or maybe it was the light pink color of the maps texture.
Or maybe there's a hidden crab on the map.

Judge_Man
April 7, 2005, 6:43 pm
Nice a hidden crab!! gotta go find it! lol if i touch it, will i become invinsible forever?? (sounds a lot like a noob post)

awwww .. im so tired

MercyM
April 7, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiI think about crabs a lot.
Crabs? Ehe.
Must find the hidden crab... :P

April 7, 2005, 8:54 pm
[IMAGE]

Melba
April 7, 2005, 10:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah[IMAGE]

Hardly.

More like a teddy bear with weird eyes and a mustache, if anything..

wormdundee
April 8, 2005, 12:13 am
i forgot who mentioned that thing about equinox being the time in between the switching over of lengths of day and night

but, yes, equinox does have a rather largish moon, its above the top of the platform in the middle

Michal
April 8, 2005, 12:37 am
[IMAGE]
I found the crab! ;p

Vijchtidoodah
April 8, 2005, 3:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Michal Marcinkowski
I think about crabs a lot.

Been sleeping around?

MercyM
April 8, 2005, 5:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Michal[IMAGE]
I found the crab! ;p
Hmm... That really reminds me of a crab... :O

RedNinja
April 8, 2005, 3:34 pm
b2b - base to base :P

Marine
April 8, 2005, 4:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@There was some disagreement upon the exact translation of the word, I agree with you on that. But after 7 poeple had said that it means fight/struggle, there is no need to post another "Kampf means fight/struggle."

and I don't know why your last 2 sentences are there, cause those are irrelevent to what I was talkin about.

People continually were arguing about if it meant struggle OR fight. I just tried to confirm it was both.

Dude, why are you whining about this? Find something else to whine about; just get over it.'

Are you here just to start fights?

Melba
April 8, 2005, 6:21 pm
No Marine, the question is why are you whining about people whining about it?

Judge_Man
April 8, 2005, 7:05 pm
And you, why are you whining about Marine who is whining about people whining about it??

Sir Galahad
April 8, 2005, 8:26 pm
and

I think B2B means business to business

Tomullus
April 9, 2005, 12:04 am
I think that what should have been sad, was said.

PS:[I think that B2B means blob to beetroot(sic!]

_Mancer_
April 9, 2005, 12:15 am
I thought kampf meant struggle... (Thats what it says here in my history textbook :{)

N1nj@
April 9, 2005, 1:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by N1nj@There was some disagreement upon the exact translation of the word, I agree with you on that. But after 7 poeple had said that it means fight/struggle, there is no need to post another "Kampf means fight/struggle."

People continually were arguing about if it meant struggle OR fight. I just tried to confirm it was both.

Dude, why are you whining about this? Find something else to whine about; just get over it.'

Why do you think that I would want to start a fight? just because I am simply stating the fact that kampf means fight/struggle, and it has been confirmed more than 5 times, another posts about kampf meaning fight/struggle is useless. Basically what you did was what Judge_Man did, repeating what someone had already stated previously (5 times +). Just like Tomullus said, "what should have been said, was said", no need for another post about it. comprendre?

Gen0cide
April 9, 2005, 1:50 am
b2b should mean back 2 business ^_^
AND STOP ARGUEING!
Make love not war..or
less chat more splat :)

Marine
April 9, 2005, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by N1nj@There was some disagreement upon the exact translation of the word, I agree with you on that. But after 7 poeple had said that it means fight/struggle, there is no need to post another "Kampf means fight/struggle."

Why do you think that I would want to start a fight? just because I am simply stating the fact that kampf means fight/struggle, and it has been confirmed more than 5 times, another posts about kampf meaning fight/struggle is useless. Basically what you did was what Judge_Man did, repeating what someone had already stated previously (5 times +). Just like Tomullus said, "what should have been said, was said", no need for another post about it. comprendre?

Wait, wait, wait...

Suddenly it's okay for you to state that it means fight/struggle, but not me?

Make sense will you. Or we could just be men and drop it. Sound like a plan? Unless you want to go around in cirlces with this for weeks.

I still find it interestingly enough that you singled out me, instead of any of the 10+ people who stated the exact same thing I did. I wouldn't necessary class you into the too much time on their hands department, but posts like that make me think about it.

All I was doing was reaffirming what some said, that it meant FIGHT/STRUGGLE for I saw some argument over the exact translation.

Happy? Good. Hush.

quote:Originally posted by MelbaNo Marine, the question is why are you whining about people whining about it?

Whining? Learn to read. All I did was state a fact. Got a problem? Go play outside.

Deleted User
April 9, 2005, 5:01 am
Freetranslation says that Kampf means "battle".

And we all know that Freetranslation is 100% right, on everything.
The end.

N1nj@
April 9, 2005, 5:48 am
I singled you out because you were the person that posted when I felt that the line "kampf means struggle/fight" has been repeated too many times already. and yet, someone still wants to repeat or in your words "reaffrim" what someone had said 10+ times. also, if u already know that someone stated the exact same thing 10+ times, wouldn't that mean that it HAS already been confirmed that the word does mean struggle/fight. And there is no point of repeating it again.

This goes for fuveki as well. Stop repeating what someone already said (10+) is what I am saying.

STEELIX
April 9, 2005, 5:08 pm
Kamf = The golden pot at the end of the rainbow!

mickle89
April 12, 2005, 5:04 am
Thanks muchly for all your responses. And yay this is the 100th reply to this topic!!!!

Lets Celebrate

MOFO NOFO
April 12, 2005, 11:30 am
b2b = back 2 base.. well, i thought that.. lol

MercyM
April 17, 2005, 7:45 pm
Bumpz!

BTW, wasn't it kämpf not kampf? :P

Melba
April 17, 2005, 8:08 pm
Just for the heck of it ^^

quote:orignally posted by Marine ;OOODude, why are you whining about this?

NO U LEARN TO READ

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 4:55 am
Huraaa kampf means struggle >_>

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 18, 2005, 8:14 am
cool i never really wondered about all this stuff...

m00`
April 18, 2005, 8:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Melbaquote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah[IMAGE]

Hardly.

More like a teddy bear with weird eyes and a mustache, if anything..

haha thats waht I thought too xD

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 2:12 pm
i think it looks like a gigantic smile :/

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 3:00 pm
THAT does not look much like a scull...

grand_diablo
April 19, 2005, 6:21 pm
Explanation for ctf_Maya

I wanted to make this map in the style of middle/south american highlands, the region the Maya culture lived in. K, it was obvious :p