( search forums )
Ruger Mark III Hunter
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 10:27 pm

Ruger Mark III Hunter
By Field Marshal BM

Drawn from scratch in paint by me, the Ruger Mark III hunter is a .22 caliber Handgun that I decided to make, well, just cause :p. It replaces the Ruger77 (I wanted to have it kill in only a couple shots, otherwise I would have replaced the Colt) I did'nt change the sound because I could'nt find anything, and it was a Ruger Rifle sooo. The interface and weapons-gfx have been changed. I'm not going to include a Txt file because some people have diff weapons etc. So all you have to do is type in your Txt folder (in weapponnames.txt, over Rger77) Ruger Mark III. I hope you all enjoy, I put alot of work into this (like everything I do :p)

[IMAGE]

Downloads:

Ruger Mark III Hunter

Elemental
April 4, 2005, 11:16 pm
Looks nice, only thing that bothers me is the large scope on top :/

Deleted User
April 4, 2005, 11:35 pm
Well I can make one without it but I like it on this one ;)

Kirby_106
April 4, 2005, 11:48 pm
Sorry, but I dont really like it. The scope looks ugly and the berral is huge (length wise)

peemonkey
April 5, 2005, 12:02 am
lol! Ruger Mark X's are [IMAGE]e! little .22 thingies that aint good for nothing unless yous a kid.
it's an alright modlet, thought the scopedoes kinda kill it.

JiggaBlue
April 5, 2005, 1:04 am
Make a version(Without the scope and make the barrel thicker) for the ussocom and it would be better.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 1:31 am
The only handguns that make use of scopes are revolvers.

April 5, 2005, 2:05 am
NOT TRUE! Desert Eagles have scopes! And you can add a scope to anything.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 2:38 am
Once the gun was fired and the slide was moved back to extract the spent casing wouldn't the slide jar the scope out of alignment due to the speed of the slide's movement and sudden stop?I could be wrong.

PS:I was just talking about handguns, no other guns.

Ripper.
April 5, 2005, 7:08 am
looks really nice but maybe a bit large.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 1:34 pm
Whew, why don't u guys like scopes so much?? Anyhoo, the gun is an actual gun and it does have a scope, have a looksie

[IMAGE]

And even if you don't like it, did'nt at least do a good job of copying it? :p

kylerlandry
April 5, 2005, 11:27 pm
oh yeah because the bolt is in the back so there is no slide to jerk the scope out of alignment

Elemental
April 5, 2005, 11:37 pm
Wow, you did a really good job of copying it XD

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 12:33 am
That could work nicely, i think it's a great replacement for the ruger.

Kirby_106
April 6, 2005, 1:26 am
I think the berral is to long

MercyM
April 6, 2005, 2:09 pm
Looks really nice, but it doesn't fit into the weapon menu with the original weapons. :|

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 3:55 pm
Yeah, I forgot to include the edited M79 interface, I moved it down so this would fit and it looks fine with it

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 7:58 am
I like that gun ,but it looks little weird with that scope :/

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 11:25 pm
omg... so many old mod revivals in the past few weeks... ugh.

but since im posting, get rid of the red laser sights at the tip... they look... well kinda un1337

kylerlandry
May 14, 2005, 7:21 pm
Not a laser. It helps aim by capturing light so you can see it better.

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 7:40 pm
^^Yeah, what he said :p Its part of the real gun so it stays :p

Zakreon
June 10, 2005, 7:34 pm
guys if you dont like the stuff on the mod, get rid of the parts, the scope and red spot things can be easily removed in paint, then use fill to replace with green, drag around the gun and move it up to the top, and then bring the edges of the the paint picture to match the gun, make sure the blank spaces are green also.

very simple, or maybe you guys dunno how to mod ?????
and also if the barrel is too long for your liking, select the end of the barrel and brng it back, so the barrel isnt as long.

all very simple things that even the earliest of modifiers can accomplish

Alamo
June 10, 2005, 7:43 pm
if it's really so extremely easy, do it, post it and give credit.

Zakreon
June 13, 2005, 3:22 am
well i got rid of the scope and i like it that way, but like you said there, its too simple to post, waste of topic.

mickle89
June 13, 2005, 1:10 pm
wat is the blood mod on the first pic on the first post

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 3:17 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89wat is the blood mod on the first pic on the first post

It's the "Me drawing it in MS paint mod" :p