( search forums )
Best game ever
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 2:12 am
I was playing at LiNuXbOx::ZoMbIfIeD today when I got my best personal score ever. 145 kills(no captures or anything) in 5 minutes. I was just jumping in to their base and chainsawing. I got MASTAKILLA every couple of seconds and even got to STOP IT!!(For those of you who don't know, that's even better than MASTAKILLA) a couple of times.
[IMAGE]

b00stA
April 6, 2005, 4:22 pm
You're my #1 spawnkiller.

ThaD
April 6, 2005, 4:46 pm
ahaha, lame :P

DT
April 6, 2005, 8:14 pm
i got something about 40 watts... or something once

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
Absolutely no spawn kills on my run.

Liber_Lupus
April 6, 2005, 9:51 pm
Wow, you killed a whole bunch of zombie bots.

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 2:09 am
That's a whole lot of [IMAGE]ing bots considering they were set really good and the map wasn't specially made so I could get that far, unlike some of the retards who say "O YEA I GOT A 40 WATS BY MAKEING ALL THE BOT THINGYS GO INTO ONE SPOT WITHOUT FIRING AT ME LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!11111!!1"

Denacke
April 8, 2005, 11:08 am
wow this person is pathetic :(

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 11:25 pm
Hell of a lot better than you.

Mini Man
April 9, 2005, 1:18 pm
I some how doubt that you managed to get 145 kills in 5 minutes with a chainsaw if the bots where actually any good.
But if thats the way you like soldat then "Woot, Have fun!!"

Deleted User
April 10, 2005, 4:27 am
Hey you stupid [IMAGE], have you ever heard of prone? Works well on saws. Just cause you reek and I know how to play, doesn't mean I lie.

EndertheXenocide
April 10, 2005, 6:02 am
I don't like this guy much more than anything else. (has he tried playing publicly any?)

Shivorken
April 10, 2005, 11:57 am
Try versing actually players, they tend to be a helluva lot better than impossible bots. They also tend to kill you when your on prone as well.

Here's a challenge, try winning a 8 score to win CTF with kills only. That is much better than 145 kills with some crappy bot.

papasurf31
April 10, 2005, 12:45 pm
That's a bug. When playing against boogiemen bots (which you undoubtedly did) they always aim down at you when you are crouching/proning. However, because of how the chainsaw damage box has been moved back, they can never hit you, merely run over you harmlessly. Incidentally, this also makes it extrememly easy to kill them with a chainsaw as they always rush you mindlessly. I've seen 8 year olds (my sister) do that without messing up. We're all very proud of you.

blasta
April 15, 2005, 1:51 am
w00t w00t! Kill them boogiemen!!!!!!!

mitokon
April 15, 2005, 2:11 am
*sigh* the n00bing, has to stop.
popctrl, stop it!! isnt all that surprising with bots.
and dont go around saying "[IMAGE] you" at every person who insults you.
Welcome to the forums!

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 2:48 am
Haven't been on in a while, so this could be a lengthy pwning.
To EndertheXenocide's comment:I usually play public, and that was public anyway. Also, about hating me, go ahead and join the ever-growing club, I hate you all anyway and I am superior.
To Shivorken's comment: I play against humans for the most part.
To Blasta's comment:Your stupidity is just...wow. Shut the [IMAGE] up.
To mitokon's comment: I'm not a "n00b" (As you so greatly put in lete, congratulations! Your like every other clueless retard on the internet.) I will go around saying [IMAGE].
On a final note, I would just say that all you people that say,
"Well popctrl, with your superiority and greatness,you don't need to justify yourself to us.
P.S.You are awesome"
Well, I find ruining other people's [IMAGE] really fun.
You have all been thouroghly pwned.

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 3:28 am
Just because you have maddox's image as your avatar and you're high on puberty doesn't mean you've "pwned" anyone.

Keep your excessive swearing to a minimum. You have been warned.

By the way, I can rack up 9999 kills in 5 minutes by spawning 10 bots, lying flat, and taping my mouse key down. You have no real accomplishment.

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 1:41 pm
well put... I cant see how you pwned anyone either.. you look to me like..
an noob who tries to make a big deal out of a small thing..
but hey.. mabe ur good, but if ur good tell us about how u killed REAL people..
it is more respect to that.. ^^

caliber
April 16, 2005, 2:42 pm
Wow 145 kills against Boogie men, some accomplishment. Yeah you probably did that while proning so they couldn't hit you, meaning you were being cheap. That's really no accomplishment, I mean boogie men are so easy to kill, they go melee. Try getting 145 in 5 minutes on other bots that use guns on Impossible mode.

P.S. Superior? No, you're inferior, mr."o i killed 145 zombies!!"

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 2:54 pm
<FrogboY> http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=22836
<FrogboY> wow, this guy is incredibly intelligent.
<FrogboY> no really.

Kyklis
April 17, 2005, 6:14 am
Thats nice that you got that many kills...but obviously you didn't do it by moving around. Its really no that big of a acomplishment. More to the point, any AMAZING zombie kill isin';t too great...they run around with knives...so yea.

hypno
April 17, 2005, 10:36 am
i have got way better then ''stop it'' i have had its just what you see here

caliber
April 17, 2005, 2:49 pm
I've gotten to the last kill. The last kill is MASTA KILLA, and it keeps saying that when you kill more

blasta
April 17, 2005, 7:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by popctrl
To Blasta's comment:Your stupidity is just...wow. Shut the [IMAGE] up.
On a final note, I would just say that all you people that say,
Well, I find ruining other people's [IMAGE] really fun.
You have all been thouroghly pwned.

What grade are you in? First of all, you didn't ruin my [IMAGE]. Second of all, I was not thoroughly pwned, your comment had to be the least thought out argument in the history of the internet.

"Well popctrl, with your [IMAGE]tiness and gayness,you REALLY need to justify yourself to us.
P.S.You are GAY"

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 7:23 pm
there has already been a topic on this somewhere
it keeps on saying mastakilla the more you kill that is the final thing it says
before that it says "phased plasma rifle at the forty watt range"

b00stA
April 18, 2005, 7:49 pm
Flames go to the Bash Pit.