( search forums )
???
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
BlackSoldier
April 6, 2005, 8:19 pm
my server runs good now... but...

over night nobody could join! If u want to join with the admin, u has an invalid password and if u want to join with soldat, there is free camera! i restarted the server much times and it want not start!!! Please help me... the Server is the best thing for my Clan... without it we have to be with low members again :'-(

n00bface
April 6, 2005, 8:54 pm
Are you able to play in it yourself?

Mini Man
April 6, 2005, 11:08 pm
Blacksoldier - if you are very serious about your clan maybe you should consider buying one (So you can play forigen clans), or try shutting down ure firewalls. I.E Zonealarm.

n00bface
April 6, 2005, 11:13 pm
I don't think it's a firewall problem since they were able to join and get free camera. Maybe he has typo's in his mapslist.txt or something..can't know until he answers my question.

BlackSoldier
April 7, 2005, 2:45 pm
its a root-server-linux
it is not a privat one, it is a sponsored.. i have an account on it and putty says, the sertver is running... i cant play on my own cuz i am only a user ;)

BlackSoldier
April 7, 2005, 5:14 pm
now the server is running ( but i already had the problem again and its running again... please find a solution for the first problem...) but if i join... i cant kill somebody and i cant cap. what's the problem?