( search forums )
Girls
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
?
April 6, 2005, 9:39 pm
what would rather have, black white, asain, or whatever color or any other color or nationality.

Me, I want a black girl.

mmeaney
April 6, 2005, 9:46 pm
I have my busty blonde.

damnnation
April 6, 2005, 9:47 pm
depents on her percenality (or how you write that word)

Lt. Sneezy
April 6, 2005, 9:53 pm
Personality. I live in New Hampshire, and we're not exactly ethnically diverse. I've only dated white girls, but I think I'd want to date an asian girl.

Jaz
April 6, 2005, 9:59 pm
A RED ONE

EDIT: RED HOT hHHHAAHAHAHAH

Deleted User
April 6, 2005, 10:06 pm
White/asian girl with dark brown hair with dark red highlights, brown eyes, about 5'4", medium frame, and nice legs.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
April 6, 2005, 10:27 pm
Damn swazo, thats what i like in a girl. Besides that, i like a smart girl, one with an intelligent sence of humor.

?
April 6, 2005, 10:29 pm
I just like a girl that has fun with everything, like me. :P

lastpatriot
April 6, 2005, 11:22 pm
Personality is the first priority, I like ones who are funny, intelligent, like soccer(riots, no, I'm kidding), humble/frugal(I'm not paying for anything, and you are not going to rip on me behind my back!), and talks only when needed. I like a girl that's a little bit shorter than me, only an inch or two, any race, good face, athletic, medium-light frame, and, as was said, good legs.

peemonkey
April 7, 2005, 1:15 am
a pretty girl who loves me and likes living with me, even though i hog bed ;P

Hitman
April 7, 2005, 1:23 am
Fat girls rule.

Edit: Wow, I like totally forgot about Jimmy's mum. Correction: Jimmy's mum rules.

n00bface
April 7, 2005, 1:27 am
a non-family version of my mom

_Mancer_
April 7, 2005, 1:34 am
Whats a girl?

N1nj@
April 7, 2005, 2:29 am
asian or blonde or viet, or mix of each :P

Elemental
April 7, 2005, 2:41 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Whats a girl?

An object of lust!
jk.

peemonkey
April 7, 2005, 2:50 am
spyder wants a viet, who wants a B2b?
/lame_soldat_joke

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 2:55 am
*buh-dum, pish*

mmeaney
April 7, 2005, 3:07 am
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotPersonality is the first priority, I like ones who are funny, intelligent, like soccer(riots, no, I'm kidding), humble/frugal(I'm not paying for anything, and you are not going to rip on me behind my back!), and talks only when needed. I like a girl that's a little bit shorter than me, only an inch or two, any race, good face, athletic, medium-light frame, and, as was said, good legs.

Good Luck with that. I have never met a girl who is like that. Those standards are a bit high for normal women.

Pulp
April 7, 2005, 3:18 am
Airplane blondes. ( Girls who dyed their hair blonde, but still have a 'black box' )

N1nj@
April 7, 2005, 3:28 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyspyder wants a viet, who wants a B2b?
/lame_soldat_joke
*doesnt get it* XP

Hitman
April 7, 2005, 4:17 am
quote:Originally posted by mmeaneyquote:Originally posted by lastpatriotPersonality is the first priority, I like ones who are funny, intelligent, like soccer(riots, no, I'm kidding), humble/frugal(I'm not paying for anything, and you are not going to rip on me behind my back!), and talks only when needed. I like a girl that's a little bit shorter than me, only an inch or two, any race, good face, athletic, medium-light frame, and, as was said, good legs.

Good Luck with that. I have never met a girl who is like that. Those standards are a bit high for normal women.
Actually, *Being totally honest here* one of my ex girlfriends was pretty much like that. She was good fun to hang out with, she liked sport, she was the Swiss running champion for her age group (something like that can't remember) which meant she was athletic (duh) and above all, she was hot.

We still keep in contact, although I haven't seen her for a couple of years seeing as I haven't been to Switzerland for about 2 years.

Judge_Man
April 7, 2005, 4:29 am
quote:Originally posted by Swazo and nice legs.

Yeah, Legs hmmmm

White or latin-american girl 5'6-7 dark hair, green eyes, body in good shape, a good sense of humor, smart and so on

Kazuki
April 7, 2005, 4:35 am
At the age of 15, you'd think I'd be a horny little idiot. However, I couldn't give a damn. :) Sad, isn't it?

Before any of you go on saying anything about puberty, you can tell by my voice that I've already gone through it. Sorry, boys, no jokes fer yew!

I've dated before. Sure, it was cool and awesome and exciting and such. Too bad all of that gets made up for at the end. Too much trouble for me at the moment. Maybe after high school.

N1nj@
April 7, 2005, 5:27 am
quote:Maybe after high school. good thinking, university is where the real shiet at :D

n00bface
April 7, 2005, 9:17 am
quote: Airplane blondes. ( Girls who dyed their hair blonde, but still have a 'black box' )
ahahah..ahahaha that made me giggle.

quote: At the age of 15, you'd think I'd be a horny little idiot. However, I couldn't give a damn. :) Sad, isn't it?

Before any of you go on saying anything about puberty, you can tell by my voice that I've already gone through it. Sorry, boys, no jokes fer yew!
Maybe girls just aren't your thing.

Felix
April 7, 2005, 9:21 am
Asian girl with a brain, black hair, and sweet hips :D

i've my own ;)

frogboy
April 7, 2005, 9:36 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
quote: At the age of 15, you'd think I'd be a horny little idiot. However, I couldn't give a damn. :) Sad, isn't it?

Maybe girls just aren't your thing.

rofl.

Captain Ben
April 7, 2005, 11:20 am
Would I sound gay if I said I'd prefer to do all of that after I've finished school?
But yeah, an asian girl!

?
April 7, 2005, 9:47 pm
finishing school is a good idea, although one of my brothers is married and in college, his 3rd year i think, he is doin ok, they both are getting the same major so they can help each other in homework pretty easy. Honestly a little secret of mine... I like short girls with long hair... long hair makes my blood boil, and short girls make me randy.... no migits though...

Liber_Lupus
April 7, 2005, 9:55 pm
Thats really different. I'm looking for a girl with an interesting personality and original beatiful face lines. I like white girl with medium size blonde hair. Rawr. Or with nice long black hair.

mmeaney
April 8, 2005, 12:06 am
I am really suprised that no one on here is being sexually explicit. Most guys I talk to either say boobs or ass. Hurrah for maturity!

peemonkey
April 8, 2005, 12:11 am
who here's actually with a girl? :S

mmeaney
April 8, 2005, 12:44 am
I am.

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 1:13 am
Rosey Palm is my [IMAGE].

Elephant_Hunter
April 8, 2005, 2:45 am
Who said I wanted a girl?

Skate4Razors
April 8, 2005, 2:55 am
I can't drive, so my mommy has to take us. So, right now, girls are not my thing. I've had girlfriends before, but it wasn't that great.

Oh, I want a girl that is smart, funny, white, purdyyyy, eh... Not loud like the hoochie mommas at my school, and have good people skills. And is a virgin. Virgin powa!

that fuking sniper
April 8, 2005, 3:37 am
Hah, I've already found the girl I was looking for. A couple of months into our aquaintance went by and she revealed that she was a lesbian. Face it, men, every woman worth her salt is an unattainable lesbian. You either get braindead hot chicks, wannabe smart poser chicks (still hot, only they try to stand out by being extra bitter/pessimistic/cynical), moderately hot chicks with some character/brains/talents, or plain ugly ones with a mind of a demi-god. Goddamnit.

By the way: No one wants to sound shallow, but I know some friends of mine who have (no offence, just plain honest opinions) ugly girlfriends with great personalities. I'm not for that. I see mates (as in girlfriends) as both platonic and sexual partners. I don't want an ugly chick, but I don't want a girl that will make me puke 5 minutes into any conversation with her. I recognize the fact that looks *do* matter, for me at least, to an extent.

peemonkey
April 8, 2005, 4:12 am
^not true. i've found me a purdy girl with great peronality who like Mr. Deef :P

Captain Ben
April 8, 2005, 7:27 am
I'm a spot surprised. Here I was thinking I was the only one with an asian fetish :P

n00bface
April 8, 2005, 7:33 am
i like hot girls who don't speak english very well

Deleted User
April 9, 2005, 1:48 am
I want smoken hot white blond with 5 IQ and bIIIG tittas, hot ass and so on.. Ill just keep searching...

Im serious :)

KeyesBlob
April 9, 2005, 11:34 pm
Golden brown-Dark brown skin, non-asian, about 5'7 (hah, I have big standards) and some hella fine legs.

Funny thing is, there is a girl at school like that when she walks by, all the guys go DAAAAAYYYYUUUMMMM!

Inquisitor
April 10, 2005, 7:57 am
already got her :)

AerialAssault
April 10, 2005, 8:06 am
B1G BOOBIES LOLOLO!!11!!ONE!

Captain Ben
April 10, 2005, 9:48 am
That's a first.

lastpatriot
April 10, 2005, 12:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by mmeaneyquote:Originally posted by lastpatriotPersonality is the first priority, I like ones who are funny, intelligent, like soccer(riots, no, I'm kidding), humble/frugal(I'm not paying for anything, and you are not going to rip on me behind my back!), and talks only when needed. I like a girl that's a little bit shorter than me, only an inch or two, any race, good face, athletic, medium-light frame, and, as was said, good legs.

Yeah, I know. That's just what I WISH for, not what I normally get. I normally get a mixture of those.

Edit: Unfortunately, in my town, most of girls fulfill the standards, except one... No brains/conversational skills. Every time I talk to them, 5 minutes in, something like this happens: Girl-yakyakyakyakyakyakyakclichedcrapmovieyakyak(this is truly what they talk about. ALL THE TIME.) Josh, are you listening to me?

Me-(either undressing her in my mind, or disassembling a Mosin-Nagant in my mind.) Wuzzah?

Girl-JOSH!

Me-Are we at the tractor factory, Mikhail?/I heard something about getting wacky.../Hey, you're wearing the 'Pregnant Shirt'(Me and my friends joke about this. It's a shirt that makes 1 girl look pregnant...) HELLO CORPORAL!

Girl-*runs*.

So much for maturity... but maybe I wouldn't do that if you talked to me about something mildly interesting.

Captain RibMan
April 12, 2005, 5:18 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacei like hot girls who don't speak english very well

who lies in bed with you and eats cookies with you?? cos i remember you saying that same thing

i need any girl i can get, im so horny...!!

anyways, if it comes to the girl i wanted.. then she'd be like, slightly shorter than me, brunette with long hair... she'd probably be a mute aswell so she doesnt nag me and she doesnt scream in my [IMAGE]ing ear when i do something wrong... COS SHE CANT KEKEKE

Captain Ben
April 12, 2005, 9:33 am
You're a sly one...

R0L4ND
April 12, 2005, 1:48 pm
It'd be freaking strange to have a girlfriend taller than me... considering I'm 193cm tall.