( search forums )
Join ~-|UFO|-~ : spots needed to be filled
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
motocrossy
April 7, 2005, 2:42 am
Hey. Me and my buddy started a new clan, and we need members.
We are going to recruit a player for each weapon, (probably,) and we already have...
Me (~-|UFO|-~ pancakes)- HK mp5
My buddy (~-|UFO|-~ JEDD)- Steyr AUG
Some dude we recruited today (forgot his name, lol)- Barret
We need players for the remaning guns. You dont have to be pro, you just have to match me and my buddy 2 on 1. You kill us 3 times in total without us killing you, you are recruited. We do that on arena 1. We play on a pretty regular basis, and at about 4:00 to 5:00 canadian time. (pacific time) The uniform is all lime cloths, lime jets, (if registered) and purple dreads. Helmet or hat if wanted...Duh. So if anyone is interested, give me your msn and I will arrange a match. Please state your fighting qualities and your 3 best weapons. (ex. Mine are mp5, barret, and deagles in order of skill)

We dont have a tourny roster or site and stuff, we just are a sort of team to play and practice and have fun! So, if you are interested, post here!

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 4:24 pm
I don't have msn messenge rbut I do have AIm and Yahoo messenger, will this work?

Will
April 13, 2005, 9:19 am
hey yeah, ill join i have msn. I can be the AK dude. i hate my msn e-mail address lol.

msn: poopoo_nuggets@yahoo.com

(yes that is yahoo)

-da slayer-
April 27, 2005, 4:01 pm
i can join 2 im a pro and i love these babies:minimi,m79,berret and i can be ur minimi guy this is my msn:
sary.kh@gmail.com.