( search forums )
Ezko's MOD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Ezko
April 7, 2005, 8:52 am
This is my first MOD, folks. ~Currently trying to get it hosted~

[IMAGE]

-27 New Sounds, including 15 new weapon sounds
-New Ice Blue Explosions
-A whole new gunset including the Bren Mk VI and Savage M77E
-Realistic Minigun Smoke
-Realistic Shotgun Shells
-Realistic LAW Missile
-New Interface Layout and Graphics

I really snazzed up the minigun. I am the best minigunner in the game right now so you can expect no less :P

There is a little surprise for you when you choose your weapon in game. The sounds are cool, and some are pretty humorous. There is a new ice blue explosion, and no I did not use 'invert colour', you can try it yourself, it was all handmade. Added cool minigun smoke and real look shotgun shells, they can be easily distinguished. The chainsaw has gone all rebel with the flaming handle. The gun sounds are quality, and predator/berserker have been replaced with equally good sounds!

Finally, I have to give credit to whoever made that LAW, I slightly edited it but it is not entirely mine. Please give me critical evaluation on my first MOD, and enjoy..

Ezko Da N00B

Deleted User
April 7, 2005, 8:57 am
Shading, shading shading.

Also, the mod doesn't seem to fit a theme, unless.. well, you didn't want a theme.

Also, I sure did love not having the download link?

Basically, shading, themage, and linkage, please.

reckon
April 7, 2005, 9:10 am
Your tribal dagger looks like a dog penis.
Outlining your weps would help too.

Felix
April 7, 2005, 9:17 am
the deagles looks like a bit pink no? 0.o

need more shading and volume

damnnation
April 7, 2005, 11:05 am
deagles: Rugers look allot like the one's from the Special Force-mod
Law looks like the one of a mod by Serial Killer: Soldat+ or cs mod

MercyM
April 7, 2005, 12:15 pm
LAW is from Counter-Strike mod?

damnnation
April 7, 2005, 12:41 pm
i think so wait i'll try to find a pic here's a pic: http://www.denacke.net/matthi/skmods/images/cs-mod_v2.0.gif

April 7, 2005, 12:52 pm
Ur shotgun looks like a cut and paste job......

sativa
April 7, 2005, 3:51 pm
cut him some slack, yes his mod aint good and i see some "stolen" work, it's his first mod, just let him read teh forum rules a bit first(like 50 times) and after that learn him to respect other people's work and after that learn him to use paint photoshop or anything free

Cowzilla
April 7, 2005, 7:02 pm
add the shading, and maybe change that tribal dagger a bit, and its all good. I like the weapon selection, by the by.

Kirby_106
April 7, 2005, 7:16 pm
Just add a line around the guns, add more shading, dont copy other peoples work, add custom HUD, touch up the guns, and you golden.

loserisme
April 24, 2005, 3:28 am
especially the copying...

caliber
April 30, 2005, 3:42 pm
Lapis, Ezko said ~Currently trying to get it hosted~, thats why there was no download link..

caliber
April 30, 2005, 3:45 pm
Damnation, he said he has to give credit to whoever made the law..

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 7:54 pm
Lol i would acutully play with those guns!

I'ts hip playing with the trash' =P